Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,522 members, 7,826,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

World Cup: Oghenekaro Etebo Has Completed More Dribbles Than Messi, Ronaldo - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / World Cup: Oghenekaro Etebo Has Completed More Dribbles Than Messi, Ronaldo (48491 Views)

Oghenekaro Etebo And Wife, Isi Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary / Oghenekaro Etebo Welcomes A Baby With His Wife / Oghenekaro Etebo And Isi Ebhota With Their Son, Wealth (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World Cup: Oghenekaro Etebo Has Completed More Dribbles Than Messi, Ronaldo by nowpresence(f): 12:27pm On Jun 18, 2018
ozoebuka1:
Interestingly he's the only guy that started his World Cup career with an own goal shocked
what have you achieved in your own life?
Re: World Cup: Oghenekaro Etebo Has Completed More Dribbles Than Messi, Ronaldo by remymartyn: 12:31pm On Jun 18, 2018
who send am
who him dribble epp?? undecidedwho send am
Re: World Cup: Oghenekaro Etebo Has Completed More Dribbles Than Messi, Ronaldo by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jun 18, 2018
Laple0541:
So na dat make am score own goal!.....To slap somebody de hungry me.

Btw Moses was so useless in that match, every little touch he was on the ground, see Russia olosho's don collect all him energy
Moses, Mikel and ighalo are the problem we have in that squad.
Re: World Cup: Oghenekaro Etebo Has Completed More Dribbles Than Messi, Ronaldo by toofit007: 12:31pm On Jun 18, 2018
frankmoney:
then useless Mikel obi is what ?
he is also a BIAFRAN. Just as we have the good, the bad and the ugly.
Re: World Cup: Oghenekaro Etebo Has Completed More Dribbles Than Messi, Ronaldo by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jun 18, 2018
toofit007:
such player can only be found in the land of biafra.... Oghenekaro Etebo is a BIAFRAN.
The guy is delta, delta is no biafra.

1 Like

Re: World Cup: Oghenekaro Etebo Has Completed More Dribbles Than Messi, Ronaldo by toofit007: 12:33pm On Jun 18, 2018
charliboy654:

for your dream, delta is not biafra abi? OK oo if Delta is not biafra what is it?
Re: World Cup: Oghenekaro Etebo Has Completed More Dribbles Than Messi, Ronaldo by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jun 18, 2018
toofit007:
for your dream, delta is not biafra abi? OK oo if Delta is not biafra what is it?
Am from delta as well, and we are not biafra. Simple
Re: World Cup: Oghenekaro Etebo Has Completed More Dribbles Than Messi, Ronaldo by toofit007: 12:40pm On Jun 18, 2018
charliboy654:

and before the creation of delta in 1991, who were you, Or from which state was delta caved out from 1991? It seems you want me to school you.
Re: World Cup: Oghenekaro Etebo Has Completed More Dribbles Than Messi, Ronaldo by Oblang(m): 12:41pm On Jun 18, 2018
charliboy654:

Ipob want to make u Biafra by force.. grin

1 Like

Re: World Cup: Oghenekaro Etebo Has Completed More Dribbles Than Messi, Ronaldo by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jun 18, 2018
Femistico:
If them like make dem go find 11 etebo's put for the team they ain't going to qualify from that group, that team is a sh!t...useless mikel... We never have wat it takes to be a competitor in a world cup

#teamBrazil
Personally, I think the problem we have is the coach not the team, his selection poor, tactically his poor as well, he's still doing experiment till now.
Re: World Cup: Oghenekaro Etebo Has Completed More Dribbles Than Messi, Ronaldo by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jun 18, 2018
toofit007:
and before the creation of delta in 1991, who were you, Or from which state was delta caved out from 1991? It seems you want me to school you.
Abeg I don't have time for irrelevant argument, it's not by force to be biafra. For your info we were caved out of bendel state.
Re: World Cup: Oghenekaro Etebo Has Completed More Dribbles Than Messi, Ronaldo by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jun 18, 2018
Oblang:

Ipob want to make u Biafra by force.. grin
I tire o
Re: World Cup: Oghenekaro Etebo Has Completed More Dribbles Than Messi, Ronaldo by toofit007: 12:43pm On Jun 18, 2018
charliboy654:

and before the creation of delta state in 1991, from which state was delta caved out from 1991? It seems you want me to school you.
Re: World Cup: Oghenekaro Etebo Has Completed More Dribbles Than Messi, Ronaldo by toofit007: 12:44pm On Jun 18, 2018
charliboy654:

Abeg I don't have time for irrelevant argument, it's not by force to be biafra. For your info we were caved out of bendel state.
and were is bendel state located?
Re: World Cup: Oghenekaro Etebo Has Completed More Dribbles Than Messi, Ronaldo by ozoebuka1(m): 12:46pm On Jun 18, 2018
nowpresence:

what have you achieved in your own life?
Everyone is not a failure like you. shocked
Re: World Cup: Oghenekaro Etebo Has Completed More Dribbles Than Messi, Ronaldo by oka4ugoo: 12:47pm On Jun 18, 2018
kallmemrB:
Honestly he was Awsome...Mikel is the most uselezz player in Nigeria world cup...Yes I remembered Pius Ikedia but this guy aint offering anything...

Pius ikedia, I miss that guy.
Re: World Cup: Oghenekaro Etebo Has Completed More Dribbles Than Messi, Ronaldo by DateMynd44(m): 12:55pm On Jun 18, 2018
toofit007:
such player can only be found in the land of biafra.... Oghenekaro Etebo is a BIAFRAN.
radio biafra do make I laugh last night

Re: World Cup: Oghenekaro Etebo Has Completed More Dribbles Than Messi, Ronaldo by Myketuale(m): 12:55pm On Jun 18, 2018
madridguy:
Etebo display was superb. I hope our coach do the needful by pushing up the attack.

Our performance against Croatia is classical.
u sabi ball!!
Re: World Cup: Oghenekaro Etebo Has Completed More Dribbles Than Messi, Ronaldo by Ajoboss(m): 12:58pm On Jun 18, 2018
Dongreat:
Karo was the most amazing player that day. Always in the right place for the ball, but unfortunately shit happens.

If Rohr want something next game then he has to play a 3-5-2 formation with Iwobi and Iheanacho leading the attack. Moses should reverse back to the position he plays for Chelsea and Ebehi should compliment in the other wing. Etebo and Ndidi holding, Mikel ahead behind the two strikers.
which kind Mikel ahead behind both strikers?
What business does he have there?
Mikels place should b on d bench,cheering along onazi and co.
I even prefer John ogu to Mikel in dat midfield
Re: World Cup: Oghenekaro Etebo Has Completed More Dribbles Than Messi, Ronaldo by ayagha: 12:59pm On Jun 18, 2018
toofit007:
and were is bendel state located?

Bendel was part of the original western region
Re: World Cup: Oghenekaro Etebo Has Completed More Dribbles Than Messi, Ronaldo by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jun 18, 2018
toofit007:
This one don come with tribalism again.

And let me help u, he's an urhobo boy.
Re: World Cup: Oghenekaro Etebo Has Completed More Dribbles Than Messi, Ronaldo by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jun 18, 2018
toofit007:
he is not a BIAFRAN youy guys need to stop this Tribalism rubbish.

ETEBO is from SOUTH SOUTH Delta state and he is Urhobo by tribe not Igbo
Re: World Cup: Oghenekaro Etebo Has Completed More Dribbles Than Messi, Ronaldo by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jun 18, 2018
toofit007:
and before the creation of delta state in 1991, from which state was delta caved out from 1991? It seems you want me to school you.
school what? Delta state came from Bendel state, nobody is holding you guys from your Biafran nonsense but stop Forcing Niger Deltans to your struggle please.
Re: World Cup: Oghenekaro Etebo Has Completed More Dribbles Than Messi, Ronaldo by Justiceleague1: 1:21pm On Jun 18, 2018
What about the outcome of the game?
This is how nigerians deceive themselves.
As far as they are concerned,their kwantiri is still a country. ZooFool's paradise
Re: World Cup: Oghenekaro Etebo Has Completed More Dribbles Than Messi, Ronaldo by Dongreat(m): 1:22pm On Jun 18, 2018
Ajoboss:
which kind Mikel ahead behind both strikers?
What business does he have there?
Mikels place should b on d bench,cheering along onazi and co.
I even prefer John ogu to Mikel in dat midfield

Ogu is slow and defensive minded. Mikel is attacking minded and whose passes makes sense even if he’s not the Mikel we used to know.
Or Mikel can be benched and Iwobi in that place with Musa and Iheanacho.
Re: World Cup: Oghenekaro Etebo Has Completed More Dribbles Than Messi, Ronaldo by Justiceleague1: 1:25pm On Jun 18, 2018
DONADAMS:
and so?? na dribble dey win match?? and besides na only one match dem don play...who swear for this country with misplaced priorities?
God bless you.

Can u imagine what they are celebrating!

Nigeria has always been about deception,right from L.lugard.
Re: World Cup: Oghenekaro Etebo Has Completed More Dribbles Than Messi, Ronaldo by madridguy(m): 1:27pm On Jun 18, 2018
You should visit your doctor then.

Quidquopro:

Are you okay
Re: World Cup: Oghenekaro Etebo Has Completed More Dribbles Than Messi, Ronaldo by madridguy(m): 1:30pm On Jun 18, 2018
Yes from the performance it's glaring we went for goal-less draw but it was unprofessional for our coach not to have plan B after we have dominated the mid fielder.

jaxxy:

We had no attack no coordination upfront to win. It was like we came to play a 0-0 draw. Almost no attempts at goal in 1st half. 2nd half still negligible
Re: World Cup: Oghenekaro Etebo Has Completed More Dribbles Than Messi, Ronaldo by Ajoboss(m): 1:31pm On Jun 18, 2018
Dongreat:

Ogu is slow and defensive minded. Mikel is attacking minded and whose passes makes sense even if he’s not the Mikel we used to know.
Or Mikel can be benched and Iwobi in that place with Musa and Iheanacho.
bros with all due respect,Mikel isn't attacting minded..maybe he was but not any more
As for d passes..lol..Mikel gives good passes once in 3 games
Maybe ur suggestion above would b better..I just pray rohr listens

1 Like

Re: World Cup: Oghenekaro Etebo Has Completed More Dribbles Than Messi, Ronaldo by madridguy(m): 1:31pm On Jun 18, 2018
Stop saying ill about the Super eagles. If you know futbol then you will know the performance is more than fantastic.

iyke926:

Why are you like this?? Why?
Nigeria can never be okay with people who think like you.

Super Eagles game was a big flop. Do you even know the meaning of classical?? undecided

Re: World Cup: Oghenekaro Etebo Has Completed More Dribbles Than Messi, Ronaldo by kosoko00: 1:32pm On Jun 18, 2018
kenddys:
that guy was just unlucky

he was our best player that night and somehow was at a right place at the wrong time.

U can't just dispose Moses's effort like that
Re: World Cup: Oghenekaro Etebo Has Completed More Dribbles Than Messi, Ronaldo by kosoko00: 1:37pm On Jun 18, 2018
Hope he continues in this trajectory cos his performance in this tournament can greatly increase in his market value after this tournament. Good luck to the young man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Difference Between Ballon d'Or, UEFA Best Player And FIFA World's Best / Mikel Weeps, Begs NFF (Nigerian Football Federation) - The Sun / Lionel Messi Trains For The 1st Time With His Inter Miami Teammates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.