Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,097 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

World Cup: Oghenekaro Etebo Has Completed More Dribbles Than Messi, Ronaldo - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / World Cup: Oghenekaro Etebo Has Completed More Dribbles Than Messi, Ronaldo (48495 Views)

Oghenekaro Etebo And Wife, Isi Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary / Oghenekaro Etebo Welcomes A Baby With His Wife / Oghenekaro Etebo And Isi Ebhota With Their Son, Wealth (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World Cup: Oghenekaro Etebo Has Completed More Dribbles Than Messi, Ronaldo by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jun 18, 2018
kosoko00:

U can't just dispose Moses's effort like that
I will always blame the coach for moses problems in the game

shehu was a centre back originally he is to slow for the wing moses became a defender and didnt offer much in attack esp in the 2nd half and that is why I give it to etebo
my opinion though
Re: World Cup: Oghenekaro Etebo Has Completed More Dribbles Than Messi, Ronaldo by miniyi018(f): 2:01pm On Jun 18, 2018
If only he was patient instead of signing for Stoke City
Re: World Cup: Oghenekaro Etebo Has Completed More Dribbles Than Messi, Ronaldo by Lymasaba(m): 2:03pm On Jun 18, 2018
Nigerian youth are becoming lazy even on nairaland, before than... someone would have send th vedio of all the dribblings
Re: World Cup: Oghenekaro Etebo Has Completed More Dribbles Than Messi, Ronaldo by 007lss: 2:04pm On Jun 18, 2018
super eagle coach is rubbish,all player Bleep up,you want to win a match with only one shoot on target for 90 minutes,Mikel obi did not what it at all,always playing back,as a captain and experience player not all the time he should play back
Re: World Cup: Oghenekaro Etebo Has Completed More Dribbles Than Messi, Ronaldo by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jun 18, 2018
madridguy:
Stop saying ill about the Super eagles. If you know futbol then you will know the performance is more than fantastic.

If Super Eagles game was classical and fantastic as you said, please what words would you use to describe Germany against Mexico game yesterday?? undecided

1 Like

Re: World Cup: Oghenekaro Etebo Has Completed More Dribbles Than Messi, Ronaldo by galaxy2020(m): 3:18pm On Jun 18, 2018
....While Mikel play as defensive midfielder. Simi should start in place of Ighalo, paired with Iheanacho upfront.
Re: World Cup: Oghenekaro Etebo Has Completed More Dribbles Than Messi, Ronaldo by sprints1: 3:37pm On Jun 18, 2018
Viralkid:
he's one for the future, naija has a golden generation of players coming. I think Mikel should go back to def. mid. he can't even dribble, give offensive passes.
golden generations like iwobi abi abi troost ekong mschew...abeg shift I San drink garrison...golden generation kp bronze generation ni
Re: World Cup: Oghenekaro Etebo Has Completed More Dribbles Than Messi, Ronaldo by Caseless: 3:54pm On Jun 18, 2018
madridguy:
Etebo display was superb. I hope our coach do the needful by pushing up the attack.

Our performance against Croatia is classical.
I saw the replay again, and saw we really played, but the 2 goals overshadowed that.
Re: World Cup: Oghenekaro Etebo Has Completed More Dribbles Than Messi, Ronaldo by BENEAMATA: 4:11pm On Jun 18, 2018
And the darn referee allowed all sort of foul on him to go unbooked , in fact i no wan vex again
Re: World Cup: Oghenekaro Etebo Has Completed More Dribbles Than Messi, Ronaldo by futurism: 4:28pm On Jun 18, 2018
toofit007:
such player can only be found in the land of biafra.... Oghenekaro Etebo is a BIAFRAN.
oponu
Re: World Cup: Oghenekaro Etebo Has Completed More Dribbles Than Messi, Ronaldo by MrBONE2(m): 4:45pm On Jun 18, 2018
toofit007:
such player can only be found in the land of biafra.... Oghenekaro Etebo is a BIAFRAN.
And an African grin
Re: World Cup: Oghenekaro Etebo Has Completed More Dribbles Than Messi, Ronaldo by Uptown7(m): 4:53pm On Jun 18, 2018
I wonder why he hastingly singed a contract with Stoke FC. I believe he would have gotten better offers else where irrespective of how far we progress in the showpiece.
Re: World Cup: Oghenekaro Etebo Has Completed More Dribbles Than Messi, Ronaldo by donbachi(m): 5:22pm On Jun 18, 2018
It is not by who danceth who.it is by who tooketh whom home.
Re: World Cup: Oghenekaro Etebo Has Completed More Dribbles Than Messi, Ronaldo by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jun 18, 2018
Dongreat:
Karo was the most amazing player that day. Always in the right place for the ball, but unfortunately shit happens.

If Rohr want something next game then he has to play a 3-5-2 formation with Iwobi and Iheanacho leading the attack. Moses should reverse back to the position he plays for Chelsea and Ebehi should compliment in the other wing. Etebo and Ndidi holding, Mikel ahead behind the two strikers.

Etebo cannot be holding
Re: World Cup: Oghenekaro Etebo Has Completed More Dribbles Than Messi, Ronaldo by toofit007: 5:50pm On Jun 18, 2018
futurism:
oponu
oloriburuku oloshi weree. Koni daa fu ee.
Re: World Cup: Oghenekaro Etebo Has Completed More Dribbles Than Messi, Ronaldo by toofit007: 6:03pm On Jun 18, 2018
Ekpanfly:
he is not a BIAFRAN youy guys need to stop this Tribalism rubbish.

ETEBO is from SOUTH SOUTH Delta state and he is Urhobo by tribe not Igbo
it is now that I know that the money you spent on your education is waste of time and resources. I will only take you serious when you tell me the meaning of SOUTH SOUTH or when you show me where south south is located on the four cardinal points or if you are able to show me where west west or north north is located on the cardinal point.
Re: World Cup: Oghenekaro Etebo Has Completed More Dribbles Than Messi, Ronaldo by toofit007: 6:05pm On Jun 18, 2018
Ekpanfly:
he is not a BIAFRAN youy guys need to stop this Tribalism rubbish.

ETEBO is from SOUTH SOUTH Delta state and he is Urhobo by tribe not Igbo
it is now that I know that the money you spent on your education is waste of time and resources. I will only take you serious when you tell me the meaning of SOUTH SOUTH or when you show me where south south is located on the four cardinal points or if you are able to show me where west west or north north is located on the cardinal point.
Re: World Cup: Oghenekaro Etebo Has Completed More Dribbles Than Messi, Ronaldo by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jun 18, 2018
toofit007:
Look here young not everyone on Nairaland is ready for your rubbish arguments just because you Are so blind with sentiments and tribalism which is actually the biggest problem of our dear country. Etebo is a Niger Deltan from South South not from South East, you speak so we'll about education and you know nothing. If am to add the igbo speaking tribe to the South then I would just say he is from the South instead of saying South south. Use your brain young man. And don't mention me again I don't have to be Arguing baseless issues with a KID.
Re: World Cup: Oghenekaro Etebo Has Completed More Dribbles Than Messi, Ronaldo by futurism: 6:17pm On Jun 18, 2018
toofit007:
oloriburuku oloshi weree. Koni daa fu ee.
oda bi kpe won ti shekpe fue ni sha..
Re: World Cup: Oghenekaro Etebo Has Completed More Dribbles Than Messi, Ronaldo by Adesolomon2014(m): 8:31pm On Jun 18, 2018
toofit007:

Dey dere!
He renounced Biafra the moment he wore the Nigeria's jersey plus collecting bonus for serving his legitimate country(Nigeria) not some village wanting to be called a country(Biafra).

Re: World Cup: Oghenekaro Etebo Has Completed More Dribbles Than Messi, Ronaldo by kosoko00: 9:40pm On Jun 18, 2018
kenddys:

I will always blame the coach for moses problems in the game

shehu was a centre back originally he is to slow for the wing moses became a defender and didnt offer much in attack esp in the 2nd half and that is why I give it to etebo
my opinion though

Seems u didn't pay attention to the player positions in the game. Moses played from the right attacking wing and I know he did really well from that position
Re: World Cup: Oghenekaro Etebo Has Completed More Dribbles Than Messi, Ronaldo by toofit007: 10:11pm On Jun 18, 2018
futurism:
oda bi kpe won ti shekpe fue ni sha..
koni daa fun ati awon idile re. Ase si'nbe lenu mi, tii n ba fi ibinu se ekpe fun e, oni bombe titi li.
Re: World Cup: Oghenekaro Etebo Has Completed More Dribbles Than Messi, Ronaldo by foster911: 5:28pm On Jun 19, 2018
Make una use am console una sef. You hia?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mikel Weeps, Begs NFF (Nigerian Football Federation) - The Sun / Lionel Messi Trains For The 1st Time With His Inter Miami Teammates / Haruna Babangida Accuses Nuhu Falalu, Kaduna Judge Of Shaving His Head

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.