Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,693 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Taju: Florence Ajimobi Meets Tajudeen Ibrahim Agbabiaka - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Taju: Florence Ajimobi Meets Tajudeen Ibrahim Agbabiaka (32004 Views)

Florence Ajimobi Can't Close Her Store For A Day To Honor Husband- Akin Abubakri / Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) / Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taju: Florence Ajimobi Meets Tajudeen Ibrahim Agbabiaka by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 4:09pm On Jun 18, 2018
Ugosample:

sad

If people could dig up MKO Abiola for using, who or what won't they use?
Re: Taju: Florence Ajimobi Meets Tajudeen Ibrahim Agbabiaka by DSDLIVEREPORT: 4:11pm On Jun 18, 2018
dominique:
There are millions of less privileged kids accross the country without access to education and can't speak English to save their lives, what makes this one different? Because someone did a video of him? Rather than set up scholarship or grants for intelligent poor children, they will want to leverage on the rave of the moment to gain points. Once the hype fizzles and people are no longer talking about him, they drop him like a piece of hot coal and he's back to square one.
No.more to say than u have.said. my mind spoken already .
Plus including all the ancient primary and secondary schools in the state . Teachers see need new lives. Issues plenty I beg .Nothing wey 2019 no go make them do
Re: Taju: Florence Ajimobi Meets Tajudeen Ibrahim Agbabiaka by futurism: 4:24pm On Jun 18, 2018
dominique:
There are millions of less privileged kids accross the country without access to education and can't speak English to save their lives, what makes this one different? Because someone did a video of him? Rather than set up scholarship or grants for intelligent poor children, they will want to leverage on the rave of the moment to gain points. Once the hype fizzles and people are no longer talking about him, they drop him like a piece of hot coal and he's back to square one.
bebe, u killed it bebe muah

1 Like

Re: Taju: Florence Ajimobi Meets Tajudeen Ibrahim Agbabiaka by momove4real25(f): 6:11pm On Jun 18, 2018
handsomeclouds:
Who is this one

Man or woman?
Thanks for making me happy. I don laugh tire. God bless u
Re: Taju: Florence Ajimobi Meets Tajudeen Ibrahim Agbabiaka by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jun 18, 2018
momove4real25:
Thanks for making me happy. I don laugh tire. God bless u
Lolx

Always
Re: Taju: Florence Ajimobi Meets Tajudeen Ibrahim Agbabiaka by MIKOLOWISKA: 2:42am On Jun 19, 2018
dominique:
so why e con pain you
is it your fizzle
Re: Taju: Florence Ajimobi Meets Tajudeen Ibrahim Agbabiaka by Caseless: 8:57am On Jun 19, 2018
SlayQueenSlayer:

Exactly! This is the situation with most Nigerian kids. But some reason only known to some people, it is been treated as a special case.
and everything is done for the camera.

No one wants to do good, until a celebrity raises awareness and publicity.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sorry Lagos, You Don't Have Oil By Ade Damola / Nigerian Man Attacked With Bottle By A Drunk Couple In France (Graphic Photos) / Businessman Killed In Adamawa Suicide Blast While Holding Prayers.Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.