Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Etebo Replies A Fan Who Said He Played Rubbish Against Croatia - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Etebo Replies A Fan Who Said He Played Rubbish Against Croatia (70386 Views)

Kanu Nwankwo Wears Jersey Featuring All The Clubs He Played For / Pogba Speaks On World Cup Finals Against Croatia / Nigeria Makes Its Worst World Cup Outing Against Croatia. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Etebo Replies A Fan Who Said He Played Rubbish Against Croatia by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jun 18, 2018
etebo is an otú in pidgin
and an Otù in igbo
Re: Etebo Replies A Fan Who Said He Played Rubbish Against Croatia by bamoproperty: 1:36pm On Jun 18, 2018
kay5you:
What’s really wrong with naija celebrities ( musicians, actors , footballers and politicians inclusive), always thinking they are doing us a favor.
This comment is so unprofessional. I’m really disappointed with Etebo.

And how is his comment unprofessional? Can you give what you do not have?he tried is very best and was unlucky to score an own goal,should he kill himself because of that?truely if the guy feels etebo played nonsense and he knew he could play better and make Nigeria proud , why did he not train and try to be selected by the Nigerian coach,one thing I hate about Nigerians is running their mouth in the comfort of their homes.practical is different from theory abeg.thats how oliseh would run his mouth as an analyst,they made him an head coach in a foreign club ,what was the outcome?

1 Like

Re: Etebo Replies A Fan Who Said He Played Rubbish Against Croatia by Cuteamigo1(m): 1:37pm On Jun 18, 2018
abeg send this to Russia. i think they will do better.

Re: Etebo Replies A Fan Who Said He Played Rubbish Against Croatia by Metuh: 1:38pm On Jun 18, 2018
victrick105:

my brother, forget this people... Nigerians no nothing about football analysis.

our boys played well, they were only unlucky just like Egypt and Germany... but watch how Nigeria, Egypt and Germany will bounce back into there various group... this same foolish trolls will come online and start showing fake support.
May God bless you bro.

Nigerians can run their mouths anyhow when it doesn't favour them.

Make Nigeria win the next match now, their talks go change. Hypocrites everywhere
Re: Etebo Replies A Fan Who Said He Played Rubbish Against Croatia by Cuteamigo1(m): 1:39pm On Jun 18, 2018
abeg send this guys to Russia. i think they will do better.

Re: Etebo Replies A Fan Who Said He Played Rubbish Against Croatia by Akpacha(m): 1:39pm On Jun 18, 2018
players are out competing for the ultimate cup, this one is happy to play at d opening game.
Re: Etebo Replies A Fan Who Said He Played Rubbish Against Croatia by Metuh: 1:39pm On Jun 18, 2018
Wasky101:

It's a privilege to wear the colors of your country, there are over 1000 professionals that are willing to take his place. But you don't know this because you cannot be more than what you are
Mention the people that are ready let's choose them.

Football isn't mathematics. Stop running your mouth anyhow.

You are a weak man joor.

1 Like

Re: Etebo Replies A Fan Who Said He Played Rubbish Against Croatia by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jun 18, 2018
Even Arsenal fans are joining to insult super eagles.
Wonders shall never end.
Re: Etebo Replies A Fan Who Said He Played Rubbish Against Croatia by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jun 18, 2018
Metuh:

May God bless you bro.

Make Nigeria win the next match now, their talks go change. Hypocrites everywhere
Don't mind them.
They are all over social media fooling themselves as if Nigeria is d only country that has lost in this world cup.

What is most annoying is that some Arsenal fans are joining them.
Re: Etebo Replies A Fan Who Said He Played Rubbish Against Croatia by Wasky101: 1:43pm On Jun 18, 2018
Metuh:

Mention the people that are ready let's choose them.

Football isn't mathematics. Stop running your mouth anyhow.

You are a weak man joor.
So in your small mind etebo is the only Nigerian that can play that role. but like I said before ur to shallow to process this.
Re: Etebo Replies A Fan Who Said He Played Rubbish Against Croatia by Chuknovski(m): 1:44pm On Jun 18, 2018
Psittacus:
This guys just go catch fun for Russia I swear.. Replying comments on social media,No wonder he signed for Stoke city early. Couldn't even wait to market himself on the big stage.

the guy no wan ear how manage, grin he sign sharply
Re: Etebo Replies A Fan Who Said He Played Rubbish Against Croatia by mainkendo: 1:46pm On Jun 18, 2018
SoNature:

You have no idea how passionate some people are about football

If it was in South American country that Etebe made such a mistake, it could earn him his life

He should thank God for Nigerians aren't like that
which of the South American country?
U watch too many movies.
Re: Etebo Replies A Fan Who Said He Played Rubbish Against Croatia by Larryslim(m): 1:46pm On Jun 18, 2018
I thought the coach said he wont let them be active on social media,so this one have time to be checking every comment while other country players are training hard..
Nigeria is a joke!
Re: Etebo Replies A Fan Who Said He Played Rubbish Against Croatia by vincentus16: 1:46pm On Jun 18, 2018
Buh to be honest that guy was impressive against Croatia. Forget abt the own goal which wasn't in any way his fault he was committed to the game
Re: Etebo Replies A Fan Who Said He Played Rubbish Against Croatia by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jun 18, 2018
bamoproperty:

And how is his comment unprofessional? Can you give what you do not have?he tried is very best and was unlucky to score an own goal,should he kill himself because of that?truely if the guy feels etebo played nonsense and he knew he could play better and make Nigeria proud , why did he not train and try to be selected by the Nigerian coach,one thing I hate about Nigerians is running their mouth in the comfort of their homes.practical is different from theory abeg.thats how oliseh would run his mouth as an analyst,they made him an head coach in a foreign club ,what was the outcome?
Don't mind them. Germany lost, Argentina and Brazil drew matches that they were favorites but this countrymen didn't open a Twitter account insulting them.

How can these boys have the motivation to play next game when are are being bullied mentally just because they lost against a Croatian side with players who play in top clubs.
Re: Etebo Replies A Fan Who Said He Played Rubbish Against Croatia by victrick105: 1:47pm On Jun 18, 2018
Metuh:

May God bless you bro.

I remember how they praised the late coach, Stephen keshi when he won the cup of nations in 2013...fast forward to 2014 when Nigeria lost to France at the round of 16...those same fans started calling for his head... Nigerians only support you when the road is smooth, once you fail, you automatically become a loser in there eyes
Re: Etebo Replies A Fan Who Said He Played Rubbish Against Croatia by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jun 18, 2018
He's not a footballer, mumu. Why don't you go and compete with him in his chosen area too? Next time, play well and stop coming to social media to talk rubbish angry
Re: Etebo Replies A Fan Who Said He Played Rubbish Against Croatia by Atataemmy: 1:49pm On Jun 18, 2018
[quote author=Cladez post=68596603]Definitely the best Nigerian player that night.He was practically everywhere.
Nice reply from him. "ENTER FIELD GO PLAY YOUR OWN[/quote
[color=#006600][/color]

Victor Moses , etebor and balogun were the players that played that game
Re: Etebo Replies A Fan Who Said He Played Rubbish Against Croatia by Okwyjesus(m): 1:51pm On Jun 18, 2018
mejai:

do u pay tax? I will locate u with police to be sure u pay ur tax grin grin

Yes oo. My office deduct that monthly. So l do.
Re: Etebo Replies A Fan Who Said He Played Rubbish Against Croatia by mcgift(m): 1:53pm On Jun 18, 2018
but I thougth no internet was allowed
Re: Etebo Replies A Fan Who Said He Played Rubbish Against Croatia by rapcy(m): 1:53pm On Jun 18, 2018
To be honest, we can't be going to the world cup just to mark register. No sense of fighting for the cup, it's more of a disgrace. And this Etebo guy, instead of him to see sense in what the fan said, he is there looking for how the fan should come replace him. Misplaced priorities.
Re: Etebo Replies A Fan Who Said He Played Rubbish Against Croatia by oshe11: 1:55pm On Jun 18, 2018
Ekpanfly:
when they banned them from using social media how many points do they have in their group?
Your guess is As good as mine.

I know this guy personally is his a very cool dude but Nigerians just have their ways bringing out the bad side of a person. If you hate him so much why is that guy following Etebo on social media? This ia his first World cup. You guys need to give this dude a break.

Go to stoke city Twitter handle and that of BBC and see how real fans Are praising the young lad even with the own goal which we all know it was not actually his fault.

Nigerians are too hypocritical.
Hmmmm.....

Etebo grew up close to my home city as well.....

Moreover I didnt blame him
After the match, I named him the MOTM sef

All I'm saying is that SM might affect them psychologically, hence they shud avoid it for Now
Re: Etebo Replies A Fan Who Said He Played Rubbish Against Croatia by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jun 18, 2018
oshe11:
Hmmmm.....

Etebo grew up close to my home city as well.....

Moreover I didnt blame him
After the match, I named him the MOTM sef

All I'm saying is that SM might after them psychologically, hence they shud avoid it for Now
I totally agree with you on that bro, but the way Nigerians are criticizing him as if they could do any better. Peace Man.

1 Like

Re: Etebo Replies A Fan Who Said He Played Rubbish Against Croatia by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jun 18, 2018
If all of us dey play ball, i dey sure say all those 23player no go represent Nigeria
Re: Etebo Replies A Fan Who Said He Played Rubbish Against Croatia by Princewell2012(m): 2:06pm On Jun 18, 2018
oshe11:
Exactly why Germany' players was banned from accessing Social Media.....

No need for all these Nonsense.....

It can affect them psychologically

I bet MOSES will never fall again, even if them cut he leg he go still standcheesy

But why is that guy falling as if he was on fasting? Even with a very little push.

Pathetic.
Re: Etebo Replies A Fan Who Said He Played Rubbish Against Croatia by BluntBoy(m): 2:07pm On Jun 18, 2018
Metuh:

May God bless you bro.

If you are in a bank and the cashier isn't serving you well and you complain and he tells you to come and do the job and see if it is easy, how would you feel?

If you are in a hospital and the nurses are slow in helping you and you complain and they tell you to take uniform and enter ward, how would you take it?

I hope you don't criticize Buhari? Because if you do, I will advise that you contest in 2019 and see how difficult it is to govern Nigeria.
Re: Etebo Replies A Fan Who Said He Played Rubbish Against Croatia by udemzyudex(m): 2:09pm On Jun 18, 2018
Tapout:
"enter field and play if u think it's easy "
That's the only sentence wack footballers use to defend themselves angry angry angry

You don ever run full field for just 30mins before? Try am make u tell me how far.

1 Like

Re: Etebo Replies A Fan Who Said He Played Rubbish Against Croatia by udemzyudex(m): 2:11pm On Jun 18, 2018
Olalan:
The reply seems immature, he's been paid so much thus cant tell the guy to come and try doing the job.

Na the same thing, make himself enter field go play so dem go pay am too.
Re: Etebo Replies A Fan Who Said He Played Rubbish Against Croatia by 9jaBloke: 2:19pm On Jun 18, 2018
So those boys still have time for twitter and instagram. Kai! Naija don enta one chance.

2 Likes

Re: Etebo Replies A Fan Who Said He Played Rubbish Against Croatia by Hazardd(m): 2:20pm On Jun 18, 2018
that etebo abi wetin the call am is a fool.....so he have the time to reply instead of to concentrate on what brought him there.....most foolish response from a dump footballer
Re: Etebo Replies A Fan Who Said He Played Rubbish Against Croatia by Macmoni(m): 2:23pm On Jun 18, 2018
Tapout:
That's the only sentence wack footballers use to defend themselves angry angry angry
OK Mr non walk footballer go and try let c
Re: Etebo Replies A Fan Who Said He Played Rubbish Against Croatia by Macmoni(m): 2:23pm On Jun 18, 2018
Tapout:
OK Mr non wack footballer go and try let c

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Benjamin Pavard's Goal Voted As The Best Of The 2018 World Cup / Anthony Joshua’s N75m Range Rover That Is Customized (Photos) / Artem Dzyuba Dressed As Deadpool To Receive League Winner's Medal (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.