Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,743 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Etebo Replies A Fan Who Said He Played Rubbish Against Croatia - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Etebo Replies A Fan Who Said He Played Rubbish Against Croatia (70373 Views)

Kanu Nwankwo Wears Jersey Featuring All The Clubs He Played For / Pogba Speaks On World Cup Finals Against Croatia / Nigeria Makes Its Worst World Cup Outing Against Croatia. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Etebo Replies A Fan Who Said He Played Rubbish Against Croatia by Vokians(m): 2:25pm On Jun 18, 2018
ishowdotgmail:
Etebo is a pig

Back then when I dey play departmental match sef I no dey play rubbish like that. All super eagles players really made me vex. Since 2 days now, I jus dey vex for my neighbors
Wetin your neighbors do na?
Re: Etebo Replies A Fan Who Said He Played Rubbish Against Croatia by oshe11: 2:25pm On Jun 18, 2018
Princewell2012:

But why is that guy falling as if he was on fasting? Even with a very little push.

Pathetic.
He dey feel like Naija Messi
Re: Etebo Replies A Fan Who Said He Played Rubbish Against Croatia by xaggar(m): 2:26pm On Jun 18, 2018
ishowdotgmail:
Etebo is a pig

Back then when I dey play departmental match sef I no dey play rubbish like that. All super eagles players really made me vex. Since 2 days now, I jus dey vex for my neighbors

Anytime he has the ball, he refuses to pass it on to other team mates on time. Not until the Croatians are allover him!
Very annoying way he plays! Him game just vex me that day!
Re: Etebo Replies A Fan Who Said He Played Rubbish Against Croatia by Metuh: 2:30pm On Jun 18, 2018
BluntBoy:

If you are in a bank and the cashier isn't serving you well and you complain and he tells you to come and do the job and see if it is easy, how would you feel?

If you are in a hospital and the nurses are slow in helping you and you complain and they tell you to take uniform and enter ward, how would you take it?

I hope you don't criticize Buhari? Because if you do, I will advise that you contest in 2019 and see how difficult it is to govern Nigeria.
Ogbeni football is not mathematics.

if you are fit, enter the pitch and show your talent
Re: Etebo Replies A Fan Who Said He Played Rubbish Against Croatia by Metuh: 2:31pm On Jun 18, 2018
Wasky101:

So in your small mind etebo is the only Nigerian that can play that role. but like I said before ur to shallow to process this.
If you are better, what are you doing at home

Let those that are better than him abuse him, not somebody like you.
Re: Etebo Replies A Fan Who Said He Played Rubbish Against Croatia by xaggar(m): 2:36pm On Jun 18, 2018
Abeg make dem no forget dem fone charger when coming back nextweek! Yeye team!

Re: Etebo Replies A Fan Who Said He Played Rubbish Against Croatia by manikspears: 2:48pm On Jun 18, 2018
Olalan:
The reply seems immature, he's been paid so much thus cant tell the guy to come and try doing the job.

Who pay am? cheesy cheesy.we still dey owe kanu money o.
Re: Etebo Replies A Fan Who Said He Played Rubbish Against Croatia by Caseless: 2:49pm On Jun 18, 2018
Tapout:
"enter field and play if u think it's easy "
That's the only sentence wack footballers use to defend themselves angry angry angry
shut up, you kid. Etebo was outstanding, that night. What are you good at, Mr "wack"?
Re: Etebo Replies A Fan Who Said He Played Rubbish Against Croatia by Teacher1776(m): 2:54pm On Jun 18, 2018
Psittacus:
This guys just go catch fun for Russia I swear.. Replying comments on social media,No wonder he signed for Stoke city early. Couldn't even wait to market himself on the big stage.
Guy, chill. Stoke city is not a small club. It is a Premier League Club man, and the deal was worth over three billion naira. Have some regards for the man, dude. He is a billionaire by your Nigerian standard.
Re: Etebo Replies A Fan Who Said He Played Rubbish Against Croatia by possibility99: 2:57pm On Jun 18, 2018
emekabros2:
Super Eagles midfielder Etebo has given an epic response to a fan who said he played rubbish against Croatia.Etebo said it was an honour to represent Nigeria in World Cup and wrote....

'It was an honour to represent my country in the opening game of the World Cup. We will fight on and continue to do our country proud'.

In response,the fan said he played rubbish.See the exchange between them below

Source: http://9jaggist..com/2018/06/see-response-given-by-etebo-to-fan-who.html
Nice one there.... But anyway etebo u were paid for this and it's ur profession... So the guy has all right to blame u.. Abi no be nigeria money them they use sponsor u?
#NNUIncome
9 Hilarious Quotes By Pete Edochie That’ll Leave You On The Floor – See all >>> http:///peteedochie

Re: Etebo Replies A Fan Who Said He Played Rubbish Against Croatia by BluntBoy(m): 3:06pm On Jun 18, 2018
Metuh:
Ogbeni football is not mathematics.

if you are fit, enter the pitch and show your talent
OK, I see you are plainly unteachable.
Re: Etebo Replies A Fan Who Said He Played Rubbish Against Croatia by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jun 18, 2018
Kundagarten:
Epic response.
If you think you can do better, then go on and represent Nigeria. It's crude to visit someone's page and abuse them.
. If you don't have someone to push you up forget playing for super eagle.
Re: Etebo Replies A Fan Who Said He Played Rubbish Against Croatia by Oceannaagent: 3:37pm On Jun 18, 2018
kingkakaone:
Even Arsenal fans are joining to insult super eagles.

Wonders shall never end.
sent you a mail
Re: Etebo Replies A Fan Who Said He Played Rubbish Against Croatia by decode55(m): 3:42pm On Jun 18, 2018
Tapout:
That's the only sentence wack footballers use to defend themselves angry angry angry

Crusher! grin

1 Like

Re: Etebo Replies A Fan Who Said He Played Rubbish Against Croatia by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jun 18, 2018
Oceannaagent:

sent you a mail
I'm on it o.
Please I need a go ahead after my consultations.
I will contact u.
Thanks.
Re: Etebo Replies A Fan Who Said He Played Rubbish Against Croatia by MrD2: 4:02pm On Jun 18, 2018
EPIC Response
Re: Etebo Replies A Fan Who Said He Played Rubbish Against Croatia by hinograce: 4:45pm On Jun 18, 2018
phase1:
Etebo was the best player on that field.

He worked very hard and tackled hard and I salute that.
plus he has helped Africa score a goal. Even if na own goal
Re: Etebo Replies A Fan Who Said He Played Rubbish Against Croatia by virago(f): 4:57pm On Jun 18, 2018
Kundagarten:

Why go to his page to insult him? Why are you not representing Nigeria in Moscow? Are you not a man?

I do not know what you're trying to prove here , everybody has a niche to play , if you go to buy a loaf of bread and the bread is not baked properly do you not have the right to question him . From your response the baker can simply say come and bake it yourself na.
Re: Etebo Replies A Fan Who Said He Played Rubbish Against Croatia by geezville(m): 5:02pm On Jun 18, 2018
I thought these players were banned from social media during the tournament....Hiaan, these guys need a tough Coach like Fergie or Conte.
Re: Etebo Replies A Fan Who Said He Played Rubbish Against Croatia by Jephyard(m): 5:03pm On Jun 18, 2018
Everyone loves you when you win but when you lost a match everyone either want you out or you are being criticize even if you play good when loosing. Nobody likes like to lost a match it painful. As for Etebo he played rubbish, all of them did including the coach and I don't even know how to a kick a ball but we didn't pay them to go lost a match, they were paid to win and if it not easy to play they can as well resign or hang his boot. They are millions of Nigeria to take up his place such nonsense.
Re: Etebo Replies A Fan Who Said He Played Rubbish Against Croatia by mrvictor: 5:08pm On Jun 18, 2018
Etebo played well in that match.

Re: Etebo Replies A Fan Who Said He Played Rubbish Against Croatia by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jun 18, 2018
Do we expect this super Eagles that is made up 'made in china' and lower leagues players to defeat a team of top players playing in top clubs in top leagues? We are Lucky is not 5:0.
Re: Etebo Replies A Fan Who Said He Played Rubbish Against Croatia by dabossman(m): 5:29pm On Jun 18, 2018
banjeezay:
Oga Etebo everybody no fit b footballer, na why we deem una fit to go represent us, why u dey bring up excuse say make one person con enta field, na hin work? abi no b u choose to be professional downballer? U tink say na beans abi? Dem ronaldo and co get two head abi. As for me the Etebo guy tried hin best fr dt match tho. Buh make him remember say no excuse for failure ooo. If u reach ur place of work u go do am diligently ni o

How dem no go dey beat una sef when e b say na Instagram, shaku shaku all of una dey do up and down

Agreed, no be hin work. But can the guy who commented be counted among the best in his own profession? Can they call him to represent Nigeria in his own profession among the best in the world?

This questions goes to everyone who insults these players. He can express his displeasure without calling someone's effort "rubbish".
Re: Etebo Replies A Fan Who Said He Played Rubbish Against Croatia by dabossman(m): 5:39pm On Jun 18, 2018
virago:

I do not know what you're trying to prove here , everybody has a niche to play , if you go to buy a loaf of bread and the bread is not baked properly do you not have the right to question him . From your response the baker can simply say come and bake it yourself na.

It's easy to criticize and insult others for not excelling in their niche? Question is, can you be counted among the best in the world in your own niche? Can we call on you to represent Nigeria in your own niche and be sure that you will excel? It is easy to be an armchair critic.

Why do we Nigerians get too emotional over a game of football?
Re: Etebo Replies A Fan Who Said He Played Rubbish Against Croatia by Timbuktuo: 6:25pm On Jun 18, 2018
phase1:
Etebo was the best player on that field.

He worked very hard and tackled hard and I salute that.

Applause, bro. Etebo and Shehu were out best players by miles.
Re: Etebo Replies A Fan Who Said He Played Rubbish Against Croatia by femeritus: 6:36pm On Jun 18, 2018
Tapout:

Gbam!
Re: Etebo Replies A Fan Who Said He Played Rubbish Against Croatia by femeritus: 6:42pm On Jun 18, 2018
In as much as Etebo did his best and was distinguished on the field of play, this is a very stupid comment from him who is supposed to be a professional footballer. Why is he a professional then? I'm a professional in my field and I find my job easy. If he doesn't find it easy, that means he is unfit and he should quit.
Re: Etebo Replies A Fan Who Said He Played Rubbish Against Croatia by Wisebisho: 6:50pm On Jun 18, 2018
See Etobo wey use leg collect ball wey dey go out put for our post: you still get mouth to talk?
Me wey dey enter night lorry go buy yam for north: anytime I buy bad market my oga go cast me, not minding the suffer wey I suffer for road and I go beg for forgiveness... Abeg Etobo... All una fuckup.
Re: Etebo Replies A Fan Who Said He Played Rubbish Against Croatia by Wisebisho: 6:56pm On Jun 18, 2018
damosky12:
Nigerians should stop cyber bullying celebrities especially footballers. These guys are emotional beings like you!

That the guy caused the own goal is more than enough torment already (if you've ever played professional football, you'll know). God knows how much tears he shed in private. If you don't have something nice to say, keep quiet. Otherwise, encourage him.

Its just like Nigerians, you hail yahoo guys tarnishing the country's image, then you bash those who are trying/struggling to serve. SMH.
Guy be able man, don't be a sycophant.. Etobo no fit dash you money..
It's their job and they are being paid with our tax payers money: so anytime they play rubbish them go collect yabbing..
Re: Etebo Replies A Fan Who Said He Played Rubbish Against Croatia by HomeOfMe(f): 7:11pm On Jun 18, 2018
Kundagarten:
Epic response.
If you think you can do better, then go on and represent Nigeria. It's crude to visit someone's page and abuse them.
Yes it's very easy to criticize and Nigerians have PhD in it

1 Like

Re: Etebo Replies A Fan Who Said He Played Rubbish Against Croatia by damosky12(m): 7:53pm On Jun 18, 2018
Wisebisho:

Guy be able man, don't be a sycophant.. Etobo no fit dash you money..
It's their job and they are being paid with our tax payers money: so anytime they play rubbish them go collect yabbing..

Read between the lines. Nobody is being sycophantic here. That was objective enough.

If you have some clue about football, you would know that everyday is not Xmas. True and ideal fans will keep their support and encouragements constant.
Re: Etebo Replies A Fan Who Said He Played Rubbish Against Croatia by Psittacus(m): 8:04pm On Jun 18, 2018
Teacher1776:

Guy, chill. Stoke city is not a small club. It is a Premier League Club man, and the deal was worth over three billion naira. Have some regards for the man, dude. He is a billionaire by your Nigerian standard.
I love d guy o..lol
The entire eagle just dey vex
Let them do their work and leave social media for us..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Benjamin Pavard's Goal Voted As The Best Of The 2018 World Cup / Anthony Joshua’s N75m Range Rover That Is Customized (Photos) / Georgina Rodriguez Reacts As Messi Wins Ballon D’or

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.