Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,360 members, 7,815,770 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Alex Slays In 3 Different Outfits To Host The Elevated Concert (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alex Slays In 3 Different Outfits To Host The Elevated Concert (Photos) (43408 Views)

Davido And Sophia Momodu Attend Imade's School Christmas Concert (Photos) / Wizkid And Davido Hug At 30 Billion Concert (Photos) / Tiwa Savage Shares Photos Of The Outfit She Wore To Wizkids Concert (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alex Slays In 3 Different Outfits To Host The Elevated Concert (Photos) by YouareaBITCH(f): 7:13pm On Jun 18, 2018
Ceec might be rude and short but she remains classier

1 Like

Re: Alex Slays In 3 Different Outfits To Host The Elevated Concert (Photos) by Willexmania(m): 7:31pm On Jun 18, 2018
FortifiedCity:
Changing wigs upandan
What does that make you
A mannequin i guess....

Re: Alex Slays In 3 Different Outfits To Host The Elevated Concert (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 7:40pm On Jun 18, 2018
Her mouth and body odours na follow come
Re: Alex Slays In 3 Different Outfits To Host The Elevated Concert (Photos) by Jessyjack(f): 8:38pm On Jun 18, 2018
Tundeobama:
she too resemble village. girl that is addicted to dick.The only thing holding tobi will be bedmatics.

abeg shut up....!!!! because you manage get 10mb data you wan follow Yan rubbish.... she is 110% better than you international local boy!

1 Like

Re: Alex Slays In 3 Different Outfits To Host The Elevated Concert (Photos) by A1dgentle(m): 8:46pm On Jun 18, 2018
FortifiedCity:
Changing wigs upandan

What does that make you

Makes her celeb. Is it ur wig??

1 Like

Re: Alex Slays In 3 Different Outfits To Host The Elevated Concert (Photos) by sophiathefirst: 8:55pm On Jun 18, 2018
[size=8pt][/size] Congrats babe on ur first successful hosting. U did awesomely well kiss My daughter making me proud
Re: Alex Slays In 3 Different Outfits To Host The Elevated Concert (Photos) by meobizy(f): 10:34pm On Jun 18, 2018
I should have gone for this event. Which kind of life is this na? Na like this lack of money and awareness wan disgrace me?
Re: Alex Slays In 3 Different Outfits To Host The Elevated Concert (Photos) by jojokelechi(m): 11:03pm On Jun 18, 2018
Wigan alextich
Re: Alex Slays In 3 Different Outfits To Host The Elevated Concert (Photos) by sprints1: 11:50pm On Jun 18, 2018
from tobi to Mr 2kay..Alex I hail thee..u are indeed unusual especially when it comes to opposite sex...frypan to fire...anyways there is nothing bad in tasting gifty' leftover
Re: Alex Slays In 3 Different Outfits To Host The Elevated Concert (Photos) by Lilmama02(f): 12:00am On Jun 19, 2018
Is dis ur brother??
Seems like you like uploading his pic..... grin grin grin grin
Re: Alex Slays In 3 Different Outfits To Host The Elevated Concert (Photos) by Trexnemesis(m): 12:04am On Jun 19, 2018
Love Alex any day. Most beautiful girl in BBN 2018.

1 Like

Re: Alex Slays In 3 Different Outfits To Host The Elevated Concert (Photos) by Nobody: 1:23am On Jun 19, 2018
1st and 3rd outfit... Ok
2nd outfit... The pink wig disqualified it.
Re: Alex Slays In 3 Different Outfits To Host The Elevated Concert (Photos) by Tundeobama(m): 6:03pm On Jun 19, 2018
Jessyjack:

abeg shut up....!!!! because you manage get 10mb data you wan follow Yan rubbish.... she is 110% better than you international local boy!
make i respect you checking ur pics u still dey hospital.Get well soon.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Valentine: Emanuel Adebayo Surprises Dillish Matthew's With Bouquet Of Roses / Bobrisky Gifts Another Fan N1 Million For Tattooing His Name On Her Body (Video) / EFCC: Why We Searched Dorathy Bachor’s House, Forced Our Way Into The Apartment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.