Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,686 members, 7,955,555 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:13 AM

I've Had Hope In Super Eagles, They Can Win The World Cup — John Dumelo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I've Had Hope In Super Eagles, They Can Win The World Cup — John Dumelo (613 Views)

John Dumelo Reacts To Ebony Reigns Death: "Celebrities Are A Bunch Of Hypocrite" / John Dumelo Gets Engaged (Photo) / Florence Flomo: I Am John Dumelo's Baby Mama, He's Father Of My 2-Year-Old Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I've Had Hope In Super Eagles, They Can Win The World Cup — John Dumelo by Gift101(m): 12:28pm On Jun 18, 2018
Previous Thread: https://www.nairaland.com/4567126/john-dumelo-shades-super-eagles

After shading the Super Eagles badly last night on a deleted Twitter post, Ghanaian actor, John Dumelo, posted on Twitter that he had had hope in the Super Eagles of Nigeria, saying they can win the World Cup.

Is he indirectly mocking Super Eagles or is he being sincere??

He posted below:
Even before the World Cup started, Ive had hope in the super Eagles. They can win the World Cup

See Screenshots below:

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44, MissyB3, Dominique

Re: I've Had Hope In Super Eagles, They Can Win The World Cup — John Dumelo by Gift101(m): 12:32pm On Jun 18, 2018
Nigerians and Ghanaians Reacts

Re: I've Had Hope In Super Eagles, They Can Win The World Cup — John Dumelo by Gift101(m): 12:34pm On Jun 18, 2018
More:

Re: I've Had Hope In Super Eagles, They Can Win The World Cup — John Dumelo by Gift101(m): 12:51pm On Jun 18, 2018
Re: I've Had Hope In Super Eagles, They Can Win The World Cup — John Dumelo by Patrinus: 3:00pm On Jun 18, 2018
Ahahaha! Fear of Naija twitter warriors is the beginning of wisdom for some! grin lipsrsealed
Re: I've Had Hope In Super Eagles, They Can Win The World Cup — John Dumelo by Itchingpreeq: 3:03pm On Jun 18, 2018
Gift imade though.... Always on dudes tail with epic reply.

*Person Wey no get preek dey call another man impotent*

Re: I've Had Hope In Super Eagles, They Can Win The World Cup — John Dumelo by Bluezy13(m): 3:07pm On Jun 18, 2018
Patrinus:
Ahahaha! Fear of Naija twitter warriors is the beginning of wisdom for some! grin lipsrsealed

I dey tell you.

If them hate you, even your chi go follow hate you cheesy
Re: I've Had Hope In Super Eagles, They Can Win The World Cup — John Dumelo by ToriBaze: 3:22pm On Jun 18, 2018
Lol preekless dude dey call another man impotent
Re: I've Had Hope In Super Eagles, They Can Win The World Cup — John Dumelo by Yungkid101(m): 6:14pm On Jun 18, 2018
Mynd44

(1) (Reply)

Mad Dog : Bobrisky Blasts Toyin Lawani Over Controversial ‘father’s Day’ Post / Falz, Adesua, Odunlade Nominated For AMVCA Award [FULL LIST] / Actress Tonto Dikeh Installs CCTV All Over Her House To Protect Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.