Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,305 members, 7,815,557 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Mercy Aigbe & Son, juwon Cooking To Celebrate His Birthday (Pics) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe & Son, juwon Cooking To Celebrate His Birthday (Pics) (31674 Views)

Mercy Aigbe Shares Christmas Photos With Her Son, Juwon / Lanre Gentry And Son, Juwon Spend Time Together (photo) / Mercy Aigbe And Her Son, Juwon Gentry (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Aigbe & Son, juwon Cooking To Celebrate His Birthday (Pics) by Kelamma(m): 4:31pm On Jun 18, 2018
Follygunners:

So much indeed... Disrespectful to husbands, lousy oloshos et al..
Yes! That's it. So much alike.
Re: Mercy Aigbe & Son, juwon Cooking To Celebrate His Birthday (Pics) by RiyadhGoddess(f): 5:11pm On Jun 18, 2018
Eh olorun oba o. See as party jollof rice mixed with fried rice dey hungry me. This picture is just making me swallow spit in short my throat is misbehaving.
Re: Mercy Aigbe & Son, juwon Cooking To Celebrate His Birthday (Pics) by anthony533(m): 5:23pm On Jun 18, 2018
mickeyenglish:
Shey that one wey ona dey call Seun still get sense? This forum no longer contributes to knowledge but, is an addition to the vile societal anomalies. Imagine going down some sections here, you come across great articles and write-ups ranging from history,Myth and legends,Sci-fi, conspiracy theories,medicine etc that adds to human knowledge but these topics never get to see the light of day on Frontpage. It's all for the money now.What hurts me the most is the useless bunch of lowlifes they call moderators here. I don't know whether they receive stipends or bribes from some wannabe Linda Ikejis to push topics on the mammary glands,buttocks,private parts, indecency etc coupled with the promotions of unknown and failed entertainers, actors,actress and, fraudsters.I can't even open Nairaland without a form of indecency on the frontpage. It's a pity because, when I knew about Nairaland back then in OAU, I met it in a stellar form and was very impressed at the amount of intellectuality you could possibly harvest. Anyway,anything that has a beginning must surely have an end,but one thing is very sure to me about the moderators of this forum;which is their low quality in terms of upbringing and abysmal educational background.

Post No Bill.
Be ready to shop two months ban
Re: Mercy Aigbe & Son, juwon Cooking To Celebrate His Birthday (Pics) by sunbreaker: 5:44pm On Jun 18, 2018
GloriaNinja:
MUST EVERYTHING BE NEWS? ONLY NONSENSE IS SHOWCASED IN NAIRALAND THESE DAYS
my sister I tire oooo
Re: Mercy Aigbe & Son, juwon Cooking To Celebrate His Birthday (Pics) by maisauki: 5:58pm On Jun 18, 2018
Bluezy13:
The rice fine...

The rices fine
who won d RACE between d two RICES, grin
Re: Mercy Aigbe & Son, juwon Cooking To Celebrate His Birthday (Pics) by Organizer111222(m): 7:14pm On Jun 18, 2018
Very nice gesture but for selfish reasons, why do you guys have to do things all the time so that people can praise you. Hell no!!!!! am not praising you, it would have been a different situation if it’s a random person that posted this on his or her own page. To me the whole essence of what she did was for that picture. Do you know how many people who are using the little they earn to support people around them. Those are the real people that should be celebrated
Re: Mercy Aigbe & Son, juwon Cooking To Celebrate His Birthday (Pics) by Bluezy13(m): 7:15pm On Jun 18, 2018
maisauki:
who won d RACE between d two RICES, grin

The red rice won the race between the two rices cheesy

The green rice is often times tasteless
Re: Mercy Aigbe & Son, juwon Cooking To Celebrate His Birthday (Pics) by Bluezy13(m): 7:21pm On Jun 18, 2018
jolyment:

What are you saying?

I'm saying there are two types of rices ; the red rice and the green rice available to compliment the "jolyment".

Since it is obvious that your acutely inept mind cannot fathom the intended sarcasm implied in my post!!
Re: Mercy Aigbe & Son, juwon Cooking To Celebrate His Birthday (Pics) by Burgerlomo: 7:31pm On Jun 18, 2018
HBD LLNP cool
Re: Mercy Aigbe & Son, juwon Cooking To Celebrate His Birthday (Pics) by jolyment: 7:52pm On Jun 18, 2018
Bluezy13:

I'm saying there are two types of rices ; the red rice and the green rice available to compliment the "jolyment".

Since it is obvious that your acutely inept mind cannot fathom the intended sarcasm implied in my post!!

Mumu
Re: Mercy Aigbe & Son, juwon Cooking To Celebrate His Birthday (Pics) by GloriaNinja(f): 5:23pm On Jun 19, 2018
back2sender:

Nairaland has lost his glory days.
Seun should be ashamed of himself for allowing the once great forum becomes a shithole.
shit hole indeed
Re: Mercy Aigbe & Son, juwon Cooking To Celebrate His Birthday (Pics) by maisauki: 9:15pm On Jun 25, 2018
Bluezy13:

The red rice won the race between the two rices cheesy

The green rice is often times tasteless
weeellsha, to me, rice without beans is like eating wood

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe & Son, juwon Cooking To Celebrate His Birthday (Pics) by Ayobami7(m): 1:20am On Dec 31, 2018
好的

(1) (2) (Reply)

TasteBudz Benedicta Elechi And Daddy Freeze Cover MRH Magazine / I Won't Leave Much Wealth For My Kids - Jason Njoku / Dr Sid Replies Fan Who Warned Him To Quit Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.