Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Mr Shaa Buys A Car For Tontoh, His Sex Doll (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr Shaa Buys A Car For Tontoh, His Sex Doll (Photos) (50604 Views)

"I Fine Shaa" Davido Shares New Pictures / Mr Shaa: "My Virgin N5m Sex Doll, Tontoh, Why I Have Not Had Sex With It Yet' / Shuga Shaa Who Took His Sex Doll To Ikeja City Mall On A Date Slams Hater (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Shaa Buys A Car For Tontoh, His Sex Doll (Photos) by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jun 18, 2018
anuofia....
Re: Mr Shaa Buys A Car For Tontoh, His Sex Doll (Photos) by Cubeet: 3:42pm On Jun 18, 2018
tragergeorge:
anambra
Chaii, your Mumu still never do? till e reach the peak level?
Re: Mr Shaa Buys A Car For Tontoh, His Sex Doll (Photos) by BeingFrank(m): 3:43pm On Jun 18, 2018
tragergeorge:
anambra
lipsrsealed Ok, Thanks
Re: Mr Shaa Buys A Car For Tontoh, His Sex Doll (Photos) by MrLouisVanGaal1: 3:47pm On Jun 18, 2018
And if SARS chase this one naw.. they sill say they are wicked.
Re: Mr Shaa Buys A Car For Tontoh, His Sex Doll (Photos) by solify003: 3:48pm On Jun 18, 2018
OboOlora:
Over 300likes meaning a lot of people follow the doll on IG. Doll nitori Olohun....shey ori awon Nigerians buru ni
y Nigerians or dont u know u are generalizing everybody?
Re: Mr Shaa Buys A Car For Tontoh, His Sex Doll (Photos) by hsafarms: 3:53pm On Jun 18, 2018
Imagine a mod just ban sonsomegrigbo, my friend, till July 2...

Hmmmn continue....
Re: Mr Shaa Buys A Car For Tontoh, His Sex Doll (Photos) by Soulsymbol99: 3:53pm On Jun 18, 2018
The guy don kolo shaaa! grin
Re: Mr Shaa Buys A Car For Tontoh, His Sex Doll (Photos) by Boss13: 3:53pm On Jun 18, 2018
When stupidity replaces logical thinking to make news, it makes you wonder what’s going on with the world. We pay more attention to stupid people than those who are actually doing productive things.
Re: Mr Shaa Buys A Car For Tontoh, His Sex Doll (Photos) by firo08(m): 3:57pm On Jun 18, 2018
Madness of the highest order.

Many are mad but few are roaming about.
Re: Mr Shaa Buys A Car For Tontoh, His Sex Doll (Photos) by anyicash(m): 4:00pm On Jun 18, 2018
You and Tonto are on a Codeine diet.
Re: Mr Shaa Buys A Car For Tontoh, His Sex Doll (Photos) by VADABILLZ: 4:00pm On Jun 18, 2018
BeingFrank:
First Nigerian To Buy A Sex Doll, What An Achievement For A Guy Of His Age. His Mates Are First In Inventions, But He Chooses To Be First In This Line. Op, Notify Me When They Are Ready For Wedding.
Wetin u carry 1st for aside stupidity!!!!
Re: Mr Shaa Buys A Car For Tontoh, His Sex Doll (Photos) by AndLeo(m): 4:00pm On Jun 18, 2018
He has given the doll Davido assurance.
Re: Mr Shaa Buys A Car For Tontoh, His Sex Doll (Photos) by StarUp: 4:01pm On Jun 18, 2018
Mr. Shaa matter just tire me...

Re: Mr Shaa Buys A Car For Tontoh, His Sex Doll (Photos) by Bruemath(m): 4:02pm On Jun 18, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Mr Shaa Buys A Car For Tontoh, His Sex Doll (Photos) by JustCallMeTimmy(m): 4:03pm On Jun 18, 2018
chibu4u2:
I used to think only the white are this stupid.......but finally who go drive the car?

He's going to get a driver to drive it (sex doll) around
Re: Mr Shaa Buys A Car For Tontoh, His Sex Doll (Photos) by Bluezenit(m): 4:13pm On Jun 18, 2018
Iberiberism
Re: Mr Shaa Buys A Car For Tontoh, His Sex Doll (Photos) by BeingFrank(m): 4:21pm On Jun 18, 2018
VADABILLZ:
Wetin u carry 1st for aside stupidity!!!!
Are You Mr Shaa Or His Boy?
Re: Mr Shaa Buys A Car For Tontoh, His Sex Doll (Photos) by Modeh(m): 4:26pm On Jun 18, 2018
grin grin ;Dthis one weak me
Re: Mr Shaa Buys A Car For Tontoh, His Sex Doll (Photos) by santakris(m): 4:26pm On Jun 18, 2018
This one just weak me.

Re: Mr Shaa Buys A Car For Tontoh, His Sex Doll (Photos) by Iamtipsyy(m): 4:29pm On Jun 18, 2018
delugajackson:
This is completely out of the ordinary. But let's not worry about his ailing career, he does seem to have some "real talent".

In order not to sound like a hater, I'll state it clearly that I admire his taste in certain distractions of the flesh. Carry on, Oga! You can buy her the world. Afterall, konji is very hard to conquer.
"Any man who successfully conquers konji will conquer the world." - delugajackson 2018k.
Bleep!!!! Your quote is Out of the world please send your Cv to me!! You're a smart man
Re: Mr Shaa Buys A Car For Tontoh, His Sex Doll (Photos) by Somatic(m): 4:30pm On Jun 18, 2018
Cosplay plix coman run VIN check on this one. Let us know whether shrapnel from accidented vehicle will puncture the air in our sex doll.
Re: Mr Shaa Buys A Car For Tontoh, His Sex Doll (Photos) by EBRAHIMJAY(m): 4:32pm On Jun 18, 2018
noisemaker
Re: Mr Shaa Buys A Car For Tontoh, His Sex Doll (Photos) by Observer225: 4:34pm On Jun 18, 2018
Oga dem village people don cook your brain
Re: Mr Shaa Buys A Car For Tontoh, His Sex Doll (Photos) by Reelmii: 4:37pm On Jun 18, 2018
mad pple everywhere
Re: Mr Shaa Buys A Car For Tontoh, His Sex Doll (Photos) by ElSakina: 4:38pm On Jun 18, 2018
The driver wey go dey drive the dull go dey shine am uncode.
Re: Mr Shaa Buys A Car For Tontoh, His Sex Doll (Photos) by Pentools(m): 4:38pm On Jun 18, 2018
Rachelsblog:
Remember Mr Shaa who went viral after he became the first Nigerian to buy a Sex doll? Well he has just moved one step further to prove that no Asunder can come in between them, as he bought her a Camry car, He shared the photos on his page, and was asking Tonto if she liked it, Recall he once said that he hasn't had sex with her.. Any See below!

Gossip from Ebiwali-
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/06/singer-mr-shaa-buys-new-car-for-tonto.html

SARS no go see this one catch ooo....yahoo yahoo proper no second guessing.
Re: Mr Shaa Buys A Car For Tontoh, His Sex Doll (Photos) by Ayanfeoluxyz(f): 4:39pm On Jun 18, 2018
Rachelsblog:
Remember Mr Shaa who went viral after he became the first Nigerian to buy a Sex doll? Well he has just moved one step further to prove that no Asunder can come in between them, as he bought her a Camry car, He shared the photos on his page, and was asking Tonto if she liked it, Recall he once said that he hasn't had sex with her.. Any See below!

Gossip from Ebiwali-
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/06/singer-mr-shaa-buys-new-car-for-tonto.html

Are you sure yabaleft has not been closed?
Re: Mr Shaa Buys A Car For Tontoh, His Sex Doll (Photos) by Jokovic1(m): 4:40pm On Jun 18, 2018
if any man lacks wisdom
let him ask of God who giveth to all men Liberally
Re: Mr Shaa Buys A Car For Tontoh, His Sex Doll (Photos) by Misterdhee1(m): 4:41pm On Jun 18, 2018
Smh.

"Please consider listing as an event vendor on www.planit.ng to get more customers (100% FREE)"
Re: Mr Shaa Buys A Car For Tontoh, His Sex Doll (Photos) by Reelmii: 4:43pm On Jun 18, 2018
y has he still not touched the doll, or id he using her for business, he could be renting her out and making money from it.... my opinion though, cos that is what I would do if I hav a sex doll

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage In Short Print Dress And Pink Timberland Shoes / Dele Momodu Visits His Vendor Friend Selling Newspapers For 20 Years (Photo) / Cossy Ojiakor & Eldee Caution Ruggedman For Blasting Boobs-Spilling Bride

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.