Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,229 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Mr Shaa Buys A Car For Tontoh, His Sex Doll (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr Shaa Buys A Car For Tontoh, His Sex Doll (Photos) (50603 Views)

"I Fine Shaa" Davido Shares New Pictures / Mr Shaa: "My Virgin N5m Sex Doll, Tontoh, Why I Have Not Had Sex With It Yet' / Shuga Shaa Who Took His Sex Doll To Ikeja City Mall On A Date Slams Hater (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Shaa Buys A Car For Tontoh, His Sex Doll (Photos) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jun 18, 2018
ozoebuka1:
If he's not afonja or related to afonjas then Buhari can win 2019 shocked
with this your level of mentality and the trash you just said, what's the difference BTW u and the so called shaa?
Re: Mr Shaa Buys A Car For Tontoh, His Sex Doll (Photos) by Truthsbitter: 4:46pm On Jun 18, 2018
Nice one...brother.
it's better than buying a car for one unfaithful girl.

after all he owns the sex doll therefore he owns the car ....no arguments.
Re: Mr Shaa Buys A Car For Tontoh, His Sex Doll (Photos) by Adefemiaderoju1: 4:52pm On Jun 18, 2018
What a pity few of them are roaming around on the street
Re: Mr Shaa Buys A Car For Tontoh, His Sex Doll (Photos) by tragergeorge(m): 4:53pm On Jun 18, 2018
Cubeet:
Chaii, your Mumu still never do? till e reach the peak level?
so I no fit answer question abi,if I'm wrong you no go correct me instead of insulting your papa head

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr Shaa Buys A Car For Tontoh, His Sex Doll (Photos) by Iboni1(m): 5:01pm On Jun 18, 2018
This tramadol & codeine are causing serious problems to our youths.
Re: Mr Shaa Buys A Car For Tontoh, His Sex Doll (Photos) by Abelattah(m): 5:03pm On Jun 18, 2018
madness every where
Re: Mr Shaa Buys A Car For Tontoh, His Sex Doll (Photos) by Michaelroyals(m): 5:19pm On Jun 18, 2018
YomzzyDBlogger:
cheesy
His sex doll is under aged, looks like under 13
Re: Mr Shaa Buys A Car For Tontoh, His Sex Doll (Photos) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jun 18, 2018
Buy her a house too. Rubbish angry.
Re: Mr Shaa Buys A Car For Tontoh, His Sex Doll (Photos) by brenister10: 5:38pm On Jun 18, 2018
God punish stupidness
Re: Mr Shaa Buys A Car For Tontoh, His Sex Doll (Photos) by fortunechy(m): 5:47pm On Jun 18, 2018
many are mad but few are roaming in the street....

1 Like

Re: Mr Shaa Buys A Car For Tontoh, His Sex Doll (Photos) by yhungbrowhne(m): 6:39pm On Jun 18, 2018
Reelmii:
y has he still not touched the doll, or id he using her for business, he could be renting her out and making money from it.... my opinion though, cos that is what I would do if I hav a sex doll
Re: Mr Shaa Buys A Car For Tontoh, His Sex Doll (Photos) by Gkemz: 6:40pm On Jun 18, 2018
tragergeorge:
anambra

Mumu is Anambra not in Nigeria. Your phobia for Anambra and generally igbos makes them grow richer and stronger while you decrease like candle wax.
Re: Mr Shaa Buys A Car For Tontoh, His Sex Doll (Photos) by Donjazzy12(m): 6:48pm On Jun 18, 2018
Rachelsblog:
Remember Mr Shaa who went viral after he became the first Nigerian to buy a Sex doll? Well he has just moved one step further to prove that no Asunder can come in between them, as he bought her a Camry car, He shared the photos on his page, and was asking Tonto if she liked it, Recall he once said that he hasn't had sex with her.. Any See below!

Gossip from Ebiwali-
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/06/singer-mr-shaa-buys-new-car-for-tonto.html

Guys, guys the guy has a point! I am warming up to get mine. Truth is the guy is now finally free from unnecessary heartbreaks, HIV AIDS, Gonohrea, Syphilis and all worth not. No wasting of hard earned money. And the sex, the sex time is the best. Chai! Imagine trying every and any sex style that catches your fancy. Nothing like' please baby don't come inside me oh!' or 'baby I cant try this style my leg go break'
This, right here, is pure heaven!
Re: Mr Shaa Buys A Car For Tontoh, His Sex Doll (Photos) by Maundlinluv(f): 6:56pm On Jun 18, 2018
What nonsense
Re: Mr Shaa Buys A Car For Tontoh, His Sex Doll (Photos) by ozoebuka1(m): 7:07pm On Jun 18, 2018
yourboss:
with this your level of mentality and the trash you just said, what's the difference BTW u and the so called shaa?
the difference is that you are an afonja shocked
Re: Mr Shaa Buys A Car For Tontoh, His Sex Doll (Photos) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jun 18, 2018
grin grin
Re: Mr Shaa Buys A Car For Tontoh, His Sex Doll (Photos) by VADABILLZ: 7:14pm On Jun 18, 2018
BeingFrank:
Are You Mr Shaa Or His Boy?
No sabi body... Nwa 1 year old
Re: Mr Shaa Buys A Car For Tontoh, His Sex Doll (Photos) by buchai: 7:25pm On Jun 18, 2018
to them a sex doll to me a dead doll
Re: Mr Shaa Buys A Car For Tontoh, His Sex Doll (Photos) by olurili(m): 7:26pm On Jun 18, 2018
Omo this comment got me rolling on the floor,can u imagine doll for that matter
Re: Mr Shaa Buys A Car For Tontoh, His Sex Doll (Photos) by tragergeorge(m): 7:32pm On Jun 18, 2018
Gkemz:

Mumu is Anambra not in Nigeria. Your phobia for Anambra and generally igbos makes them grow richer and stronger while you decrease like candle wax.
so anambra de 9ja So what's wrong with that guy coming from anambra ?? Abi na people like you full anambra ?? Den I must have overrated the anambra with this guy, so u no fit talk without insulting you daddy abi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr Shaa Buys A Car For Tontoh, His Sex Doll (Photos) by samuelson06(m): 7:33pm On Jun 18, 2018
OboOlora:
Over 300likes meaning a lot of people follow the doll on IG. Doll nitori Olohun....shey ori awon Nigerians buru ni

My dear, I'm surprised and sad too. What's actually wrong with human beings? What's going on in the world?
Re: Mr Shaa Buys A Car For Tontoh, His Sex Doll (Photos) by HoodBillionaire: 7:59pm On Jun 18, 2018
camry sport 2014
wire boyz
Re: Mr Shaa Buys A Car For Tontoh, His Sex Doll (Photos) by BanevsJoker(m): 8:01pm On Jun 18, 2018
Iamdmentor1:
Scam. He bought the car for himself

Even the Instagram account is his
Captain Obvious. Wehdone Sah.
Re: Mr Shaa Buys A Car For Tontoh, His Sex Doll (Photos) by usebog: 8:39pm On Jun 18, 2018
Will it drive it?
Re: Mr Shaa Buys A Car For Tontoh, His Sex Doll (Photos) by KELVONISTIC: 8:49pm On Jun 18, 2018
Agbor boy cheesy cheesy
Re: Mr Shaa Buys A Car For Tontoh, His Sex Doll (Photos) by boujeeassnigga(m): 11:30pm On Jun 18, 2018
stuff like this calls for therapy
Re: Mr Shaa Buys A Car For Tontoh, His Sex Doll (Photos) by kingtokes(m): 11:38pm On Jun 18, 2018
madness
Re: Mr Shaa Buys A Car For Tontoh, His Sex Doll (Photos) by Iceeh: 11:49pm On Jun 18, 2018
this guy never get sense nawa o this guy never get sense nawa o
Re: Mr Shaa Buys A Car For Tontoh, His Sex Doll (Photos) by speak2me2016: 12:55am On Jun 19, 2018
It now I know that the devil is using your brain to fry akara
Re: Mr Shaa Buys A Car For Tontoh, His Sex Doll (Photos) by Nobody: 9:26am On Jun 19, 2018
BeingFrank:
First Nigerian To Buy A Sex Doll, What An Achievement For A Guy Of His Age. His Mates Are First In Inventions, But He Chooses To Be First In This Line. Op, Notify Me When They Are Ready For Wedding.

So which inventions have u made?? grin??
Re: Mr Shaa Buys A Car For Tontoh, His Sex Doll (Photos) by BeingFrank(m): 9:49am On Jun 19, 2018
PrecisionFx:

How To Maintain Sanity In Our Society. grin
Re: Mr Shaa Buys A Car For Tontoh, His Sex Doll (Photos) by BeingFrank(m): 9:50am On Jun 19, 2018
PrecisionFx:

How To Maintain Sanity In Our Society. grin What About You? Have You Invented Any Thing Before? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage In Short Print Dress And Pink Timberland Shoes / Dele Momodu Visits His Vendor Friend Selling Newspapers For 20 Years (Photo) / Cossy Ojiakor & Eldee Caution Ruggedman For Blasting Boobs-Spilling Bride

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.