Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,286 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

When Northerner's Come Dancing Over Refusal Of Niger-delta To Join Biafra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Northerner's Come Dancing Over Refusal Of Niger-delta To Join Biafra (2567 Views)

We’re Ready For Reprisal Action When Next Northerner Come Under Attack In S/east / Nnamdi Kanu Confronts DSS Officials Over Refusal Of Legal Team To Access Court / Soldiers Dancing Over Removal Of Buratai As Chief Of Army Staff (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Northerner's Come Dancing Over Refusal Of Niger-delta To Join Biafra by frankdoz22: 3:59pm On Jun 18, 2018
WHEN A NORTHERNER COME DANCING AT THE REFUSAL OF FEW 'SOUTH SOUTH' TO JOIN BIAFRA: BRING HIM HERE

Landlocked South vs Deadlocked North,
who actually has the padlock? Who has the keys??

By frankdoz22

This Hausa man took a deep cut of his Gworo and said to me, "Biafra will be landlocked, over populated, they will loose so much wealth and the separation will most likely be a war".

I sipped my wine, because I knew he was on the cheapest fears and I said to him,"I have all the keys to those pad locks".

First look at these..
Two scenarios.. A Biafra with the South South and another without the South South.
Without the South South... How has landlock stopped a nation from growing, assuming Igbo sub-groups with access to Atlantic Ocean like Andoni and Ikwerre of Rivers State decide to become Fulani slaves forever? In this era of Antonov AN-225 Hercules planes that can lift over 450000kg equivalent to almost 2 ships and who remembers a SEAPORT in this generation of INTERNET-PORT when 85% of world's transactions are done through high speed broadband Internet. Gambia, Togo, Benin, Mauritania, Guinea etc all have unlimited access to the sea.. Ha ji ya mee gini?

Are they in anyway doing better than Rwanda, Bostwana and little Djibouti. In fact Djibouti is servicing 25 African countries with its Antonov plane nicknamed SKY-PORT that covers its most distant point in Africa from Djibouti in 18hrs while it will take 3 days to move a 40ft container from Apapa to Aba. Rwanda without a Stream port nor River port, not to talk of seaport is Africa's best growing economy.
In Europe, the PIIGS (Portugal, Italy, Ireland, Greece and Spain) have a peninsular access to the sea, whenever the storm of recession comes, it first sweeps them into the same damn sea, they are Eurozone weakest nations while landlocked countries like Luxembourg and Austria are waxing strong.. as in, ha kwu chim n'ala.

If the South South/Niger Delta is not Biafra, there are various international corridors and laws that can sort things out, not forgetting that a greater communication with that region must cross through the South east (Biafra)..
But if the Yoruba republics are declared and the complete anticipated Biafra is pronounced with the South South. Then the north is simply DEADLOCKED and then mallam, I will advice you to chew less of this Gworo now so you can have what to eat then.

On the population, what laws says all Biafrans must live in Biafraland.. What percentage even lives in the north?? Less than 3%!!!.. Yes..
when you go to some places in the South East, the population looks like there is a festivity going on but you must admit that the Greater Tokyo Metropolitan has a population of 37million people and Monaco has a density of 22500 per sq. km. I don't see people walking on the heads of others there, rather I see a China, India, Japan, USA, Mexico that has harnessed and muscled the strengths of their population into development. Even Lagos explosively developed due to population increase, that people had to push back the sea.. 1000 skyscrapers in Biafra land, in no joke will solve the housing problem of Biafra by 95%!.. Take this to the bank!

On Biafrans loosing their wealth, I need not go outside Nigeria for an answer. In 1970, Biafrans got £20 and in 1975, there were millionaires already in Biafraland, the likes of Chisco, Ekene Dili Chukwu, Emeka Offor and even in 1979, Alex Ekwueme single handedly sponsored NPN to presidency that he was rewarded with a VP seat. Now show me one man, east, south, north and west that is wealthy from all the inheritance of the abandoned property??

The north is still underdeveloped, impoverished and incomparably out of tune with the 21st century.

On separation meaning a war. This defines the sum of the accumulation of the northern cowardice, as if Russia broke up through a war. Singapore and Malaysia? There are more peaceful resolutions to conflicts than the vampire attitudes of the north but let it be clear to you Mallam, ubochi à muru dike na mba, ka à muru ibe ya! The day a hero is born in a foreign land is the same day another hero is born at home. Without your godfather Britain, the north will be conquered by the Biafran army in weeks. Your noise making is because of Britain nothing else. Remove British protection and you are only but a bunch of cowardly terrorists.

The problem of the North is that they are brainlocked, spiritual-locked, psycho-locked, greed-locked, future-locked, even landlocked and above all DEADLOCKED by their ancestors who have long lost the keys to UNLOCK them and yet they want everyone to synchronize with their backwardness and then still think its about PDP vs APC.

20 Likes 6 Shares

Re: When Northerner's Come Dancing Over Refusal Of Niger-delta To Join Biafra by EternalTruths: 4:05pm On Jun 18, 2018
The burial of Nigeria under Buhari, is just a matter of time. cool

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Northerner's Come Dancing Over Refusal Of Niger-delta To Join Biafra by naijanative: 4:06pm On Jun 18, 2018
All these online rantings, ordinary useful people have more to worry about than this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Northerner's Come Dancing Over Refusal Of Niger-delta To Join Biafra by fykes(m): 4:56pm On Jun 18, 2018
I am a full grown Igbo man and I can rightfully make d assertions having schooled and worked in Nigeria all my life;
I don't know Ojukwu, Zik, Awo, or any saduana. I wasn't born when they lived all I have of them is history and history is past, but my future I can decide.

However, I know my friends; Abdulahi ishajobi, Sule Mohammed, Morayo Banjoko, Temisola Adewale, and I can easily say these amongst others are the finest human beings I know and their tribes hasn't stopped them from being good nor doing good.
I share not in the sentiments of the present Nigeria, cos it shall not be said of me and my family, that " the fathers has eaten sour grapes, and the children's teeth is set on edge ".
YOUTHS RISE ABOVE HATE!!

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: When Northerner's Come Dancing Over Refusal Of Niger-delta To Join Biafra by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jun 18, 2018
Nwanne at OP u said it all....when I mean all....i mean all....

is a matter of time....we will be coasting home to our dream nation...

tell me that Igboman that is not happy or feel happy within whenever Biafra is mentioned.......

If Biafra is not achieved that means the dead of innocent children crying for justice, killing and raping of innocent women and the struggle of our fathers would have been in vain...

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Northerner's Come Dancing Over Refusal Of Niger-delta To Join Biafra by dometome: 5:51pm On Jun 18, 2018
fykes:
I am a full grown Igbo man and I can rightfully make d assertions having schooled and worked in Nigeria all my life;
I don't know Ojukwu, Zik, Awo, or any saduana. I wasn't born when they lived all I have of them is history and history is past, but my future I can decide.

However, I know my friends; Abdulahi ishajobi, Sule Mohammed, Morayo Banjoko, Temisola Adewale, and I can easily say these amongst others are the finest human beings I know and their tribes hasn't stopped them from being good nor doing good.
I share not in the sentiments of the present Nigeria, cos it shall not be said of me and my family, that " the fathers has eaten sour grapes, and the children's teeth is set on edge ".
YOUTHS RISE ABOVE HATE!!
Backward poeple should stop equating Biafra to hatred. If you like change your name to mallam Mohamed. That is your business. We do not give a FVCK. There are already more than 50 million Biafrans, if we loose about 10 to Zoo brainwashing, no fvck will be given. Fvck off!

24 Likes 7 Shares

Re: When Northerner's Come Dancing Over Refusal Of Niger-delta To Join Biafra by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jun 18, 2018
Absolute truth...
Maka ndị chọrọ imepe anya ha...
Kemetic science on YouTube. To learn the Igbo mind science and join the movement

2 Likes

Re: When Northerner's Come Dancing Over Refusal Of Niger-delta To Join Biafra by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jun 18, 2018
If Biafra does not go, there would be no peace.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Northerner's Come Dancing Over Refusal Of Niger-delta To Join Biafra by Almaiga: 7:55pm On Jun 18, 2018
Bloody Cowards, pick up Arms if you truly need Biafra.

We ready for una. cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Northerner's Come Dancing Over Refusal Of Niger-delta To Join Biafra by selemempe: 7:56pm On Jun 18, 2018
fykes:

YOUTHS RISE ABOVE HATE!!
Ideological difference with the north is the reason for Biafra. We can become best of friends with Nigeria when we separate.

On the issue of population density and landlock, Rwanda is every example of a nation biafra can copy.

9 Likes

Re: When Northerner's Come Dancing Over Refusal Of Niger-delta To Join Biafra by Bluemalam: 8:25pm On Jun 18, 2018
Almaiga:

We ready for una. cool

Don't mind the noisemakers.

War they cannot fight, Referendum they don't have the politics or numbers in the NA.

How una wan come take get biafra?

All they can do is hide behind their keyboards & make noise online in a desperate struggle for relevance.

Kiss the truth kiss

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Northerner's Come Dancing Over Refusal Of Niger-delta To Join Biafra by Almaiga: 8:31pm On Jun 18, 2018
Bluemalam:

War they cannot fight, Referendum they don't have the politics or numbers in the NA.

All they can do is hide behind their keyboards & make noise online in a desperate struggle for relevance.

Kiss the truth kiss

When Coward Biafrans read your comment. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Northerner's Come Dancing Over Refusal Of Niger-delta To Join Biafra by Ziggylady(f): 8:38pm On Jun 18, 2018
dometome:
Backward poeple should stop equating Biafra to hatred. If you like change your name to mallam Mohamed. That is your business. We do not give a FVCK. There are already more than 50 million Biafrans, if we loose about 10 to Zoo brainwashing, no fvck will be given. Fvck off!

chai!! shocked cheesy * faints*

5 Likes

Re: When Northerner's Come Dancing Over Refusal Of Niger-delta To Join Biafra by Amarabae(f): 8:38pm On Jun 18, 2018
This same issue again.
O Di Egwu.
If you want to leave Nigeria, go ahead and stop disturbing any other tribe.
Re: When Northerner's Come Dancing Over Refusal Of Niger-delta To Join Biafra by Roger3D(m): 8:46pm On Jun 18, 2018
Biafra will be a dead shithole of a country surrounded by hostile enemies, an economic blockade by Nigeria will ensure the collapse of the doomed republic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Northerner's Come Dancing Over Refusal Of Niger-delta To Join Biafra by zombieHUNTER: 8:46pm On Jun 18, 2018
fykes:

YOUTHS RISE ABOVE HATE!!

Unfortunately hate has come to stay in the country..
Nepotism is the order of the day
If you don't have a Muslim name your chances of getting employed is slim... It's all happening in Nigeria...
Only fools lie to themselves...
The wise embrace reality on ground and raise awareness....

I'm a proud 5%

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Northerner's Come Dancing Over Refusal Of Niger-delta To Join Biafra by willibounce1(m): 8:46pm On Jun 18, 2018
Have you blamed afonjas today?

ipod miscreants we are waiting for you to do your usual routine.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Northerner's Come Dancing Over Refusal Of Niger-delta To Join Biafra by zombieHUNTER: 8:48pm On Jun 18, 2018
Roger3D:
Biafra will be a dead shithole of a country surrounded by hostile enemies, an economic blockade by Nigeria will ensure the collapse of the doomed republic

It's not of your concern.....
Face your zoo Republic

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Northerner's Come Dancing Over Refusal Of Niger-delta To Join Biafra by Roger3D(m): 8:50pm On Jun 18, 2018
zombieHUNTER:

It's not of your concern.....
Face your zoo Republic
You can't even have a Biafra to begin with because of the might of the zoo python

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Northerner's Come Dancing Over Refusal Of Niger-delta To Join Biafra by zombieHUNTER: 8:51pm On Jun 18, 2018
Roger3D:
You can't even have a Biafra to begin with because of the might of the zoo python
Almaiga:

We ready for una. cool

Even cockroaches dey make mouth

The power of social media grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Northerner's Come Dancing Over Refusal Of Niger-delta To Join Biafra by Almaiga: 8:56pm On Jun 18, 2018
zombieHUNTER:

cool

1 Like

Re: When Northerner's Come Dancing Over Refusal Of Niger-delta To Join Biafra by Almaiga: 8:56pm On Jun 18, 2018
zombieHUNTER:

cooltrash

Re: When Northerner's Come Dancing Over Refusal Of Niger-delta To Join Biafra by odduduwa: 9:36pm On Jun 18, 2018
at the mention of Biafra , ogbomosho Muslims and ilaje Christians shits on their pants .why Yoruba's don't want to be on their own is what I just don't get YORUBA WHAT ARE YOU SCARED OF? is there something we don't know?

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When Northerner's Come Dancing Over Refusal Of Niger-delta To Join Biafra by EternalTruths: 9:40pm On Jun 18, 2018
odduduwa:
at the mention of Biafra , ogbomosho Muslims and ilaje Christians shits on their pants .why Yoruba's don't want to be on their own is what I just don't get YORUBA WHAT ARE YOU SCARED OF? is there something we don't know?

Without Nigeria, they won't be any difference between them and Togo/Benin republics.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: When Northerner's Come Dancing Over Refusal Of Niger-delta To Join Biafra by odduduwa: 9:48pm On Jun 18, 2018
EternalTruths:

Without Nigeria, they won't be any difference between them and Togo/Benin republics.
they will be the most hit if the zoo divides extract Lagos which was collectively built from biafra oil from sw the remaining states are more like burial ground

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Northerner's Come Dancing Over Refusal Of Niger-delta To Join Biafra by olas24u(f): 9:58pm On Jun 18, 2018
frankdoz22:
WHEN A NORTHERNER COME DANCING AT THE REFUSAL OF FEW 'SOUTH SOUTH' TO JOIN BIAFRA: BRING HIM HERE

Landlocked South vs Deadlocked North,
who actually has the padlock? Who has the keys??

By frankdoz22

This Hausa man took a deep cut of his Gworo and said to me, "Biafra will be landlocked, over populated, they will loose so much wealth and the separation will most likely be a war".

I sipped my wine, because I knew he was on the cheapest fears and I said to him,"I have all the keys to those pad locks".

First look at these..
Two scenarios.. A Biafra with the South South and another without the South South.
Without the South South... How has landlock stopped a nation from growing, assuming Igbo sub-groups with access to Atlantic Ocean like Andoni and Ikwerre of Rivers State decide to become Fulani slaves forever? In this era of Antonov AN-225 Hercules planes that can lift over 450000kg equivalent to almost 2 ships and who remembers a SEAPORT in this generation of INTERNET-PORT when 85% of world's transactions are done through high speed broadband Internet. Gambia, Togo, Benin, Mauritania, Guinea etc all have unlimited access to the sea.. Ha ji ya mee gini?

Are they in anyway doing better than Rwanda, Bostwana and little Djibouti. In fact Djibouti is servicing 25 African countries with its Antonov plane nicknamed SKY-PORT that covers its most distant point in Africa from Djibouti in 18hrs while it will take 3 days to move a 40ft container from Apapa to Aba. Rwanda without a Stream port nor River port, not to talk of seaport is Africa's best growing economy.
In Europe, the PIIGS (Portugal, Italy, Ireland, Greece and Spain) have a peninsular access to the sea, whenever the storm of recession comes, it first sweeps them into the same damn sea, they are Eurozone weakest nations while landlocked countries like Luxembourg and Austria are waxing strong.. as in, ha kwu chim n'ala.

If the South South/Niger Delta is not Biafra, there are various international corridors and laws that can sort things out, not forgetting that a greater communication with that region must cross through the South east (Biafra)..
But if the Yoruba republics are declared and the complete anticipated Biafra is pronounced with the South South. Then the north is simply DEADLOCKED and then mallam, I will advice you to chew less of this Gworo now so you can have what to eat then.

On the population, what laws says all Biafrans must live in Biafraland.. What percentage even lives in the north?? Less than 3%!!!.. Yes..
when you go to some places in the South East, the population looks like there is a festivity going on but you must admit that the Greater Tokyo Metropolitan has a population of 37million people and Monaco has a density of 22500 per sq. km. I don't see people walking on the heads of others there, rather I see a China, India, Japan, USA, Mexico that has harnessed and muscled the strengths of their population into development. Even Lagos explosively developed due to population increase, that people had to push back the sea.. 1000 skyscrapers in Biafra land, in no joke will solve the housing problem of Biafra by 95%!.. Take this to the bank!

On Biafrans loosing their wealth, I need not go outside Nigeria for an answer. In 1970, Biafrans got £20 and in 1975, there were millionaires already in Biafraland, the likes of Chisco, Ekene Dili Chukwu, Emeka Offor and even in 1979, Alex Ekwueme single handedly sponsored NPN to presidency that he was rewarded with a VP seat. Now show me one man, east, south, north and west that is wealthy from all the inheritance of the abandoned property??

The north is still underdeveloped, impoverished and incomparably out of tune with the 21st century.

On separation meaning a war. This defines the sum of the accumulation of the northern cowardice, as if Russia broke up through a war. Singapore and Malaysia? There are more peaceful resolutions to conflicts than the vampire attitudes of the north but let it be clear to you Mallam, ubochi à muru dike na mba, ka à muru ibe ya! The day a hero is born in a foreign land is the same day another hero is born at home. Without your godfather Britain, the north will be conquered by the Biafran army in weeks. Your noise making is because of Britain nothing else. Remove British protection and you are only but a bunch of cowardly terrorists.

The problem of the North is that they are brainlocked, spiritual-locked, psycho-locked, greed-locked, future-locked, even landlocked and above all DEADLOCKED by their ancestors who have long lost the keys to UNLOCK them and yet they want everyone to synchronize with their backwardness and then still think its about PDP vs APC.
You live in northern nigeria,why dont you people move back to the east and develop your place.
Re: When Northerner's Come Dancing Over Refusal Of Niger-delta To Join Biafra by omenkaLives(m): 10:11pm On Jun 18, 2018
dome.tome:
The idea of Biafra today is hinged on hate and hate only. You can not support it if you're incapable of misplaced hatred and bitterness for those who do not exactly share your ideology of hate.

Biafra today is synonymous to hate. That is a statement of FACT.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Northerner's Come Dancing Over Refusal Of Niger-delta To Join Biafra by olaniputu: 10:14pm On Jun 18, 2018
[s]
omenkaLives:
The idea of Biafra today is hinged on hate and hate only. You can not support it if you're incapable of misplaced hatred and bitterness for those who do not exactly share your ideology of hate.

Biafra today is synonymous to hate. That is a statement of FACT.
[/s]
shatap there and get out
be more concerned about your Benue people you neglected and support their killers because Buhari is a fulani
Stop talking Nonsense
speak for your Benue people
repent and change your ways bro

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Northerner's Come Dancing Over Refusal Of Niger-delta To Join Biafra by Dedetwo(m): 10:25pm On Jun 18, 2018
naijanative:
All these online rantings, ordinary useful people have more to worry about than this.

There is nothing more important to worry about Nigeria than unity. By all permutations, the only way to solve the issue of unity in Nigeria is disintegration with strict adherence to affinity of culture and tradition.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Northerner's Come Dancing Over Refusal Of Niger-delta To Join Biafra by Notasyouthink: 10:28pm On Jun 18, 2018
Almaiga:

We ready for una. cool
Ol boy see reasoning grin grin grin this is exactly the reason why kanu called Nigeria a zoo.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Northerner's Come Dancing Over Refusal Of Niger-delta To Join Biafra by Paretomaster1(m): 10:28pm On Jun 18, 2018
You must be dillusional if you think an average Northerner thinks or worried about Nyamiri.......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Northerner's Come Dancing Over Refusal Of Niger-delta To Join Biafra by Notasyouthink: 10:32pm On Jun 18, 2018
Bluemalam:

Kiss the truth kiss

Why do you want to hang yourself because of Biafra?? Na so the thing pain you reach grin grin grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos Of Davido's Uncle, Sen. Ademola Adeleke Kneeling To Beg Omisore Surfaces / How Did Nnamdi Kanu Enter Israel? / Saraki, Abiodun, Daniel, Others Storm Ijebu-igbo For Kashamu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.