Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,420 members, 7,850,493 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:05 PM

Regina Daniels Sit On Her Boyfriend's Head After Engagement Ring And Play Love - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Sit On Her Boyfriend's Head After Engagement Ring And Play Love (3036 Views)

Teniola Play Love With Her Male Bestie As They Mimick Davido And Chioma / Nicki Minaj Play Love With Wizkid, Begged Him To "Love Her Good" / Timi Dakolo & Wife Play Love In Bedroom After Dropping Their Kids In School(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Regina Daniels Sit On Her Boyfriend's Head After Engagement Ring And Play Love by Davidfash10000: 4:57pm On Jun 18, 2018
Regina Daniels Sit On Her Boyfriend's Head Somadina After Engagement Ring And Play Love

Lalasticlala

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4GW1-aCGeE
Re: Regina Daniels Sit On Her Boyfriend's Head After Engagement Ring And Play Love by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jun 18, 2018
grin
when person proposed to you and next 5years you are still putting on the ring is your finger a key holder.
all I want to see is your wedding picture.
Re: Regina Daniels Sit On Her Boyfriend's Head After Engagement Ring And Play Love by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:24pm On Jun 18, 2018
is she on his SHOULDER or head?!

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Sit On Her Boyfriend's Head After Engagement Ring And Play Love by jabor4Naija(m): 7:02pm On Jun 18, 2018
Engaged? Hmmm soma don chop d toto c say e go sweet to put for house. Congrats to dem sha
Re: Regina Daniels Sit On Her Boyfriend's Head After Engagement Ring And Play Love by Sappro22(m): 7:06pm On Jun 18, 2018
Bloggers are funny grin

Meanwhile Tecno Spark k9 plus for sale https://www.nairaland.com/4569193/sale-tecno-spark-k9-plus
Re: Regina Daniels Sit On Her Boyfriend's Head After Engagement Ring And Play Love by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jun 18, 2018
and then after I graduated from sec sch someone told me she was my junior. I did not know her then if not I for chop am first!

(1) (Reply)

Nancy Isime Wows In glamorously styled Cinderella outfit (photos) / O Blor Blor! WizKid Reacted After Olamide Post Big Butty Twerking to His New Jam / Kim Kardashian Shocks Fans As She Looks IDENTICAL To Her Daughter In Old Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.