Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,994 members, 7,821,474 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Quick And Effective Ways To Get Rid Of Dandruff - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Quick And Effective Ways To Get Rid Of Dandruff (363 Views)

If You've Ever Had Success Getting Rid Of Dandruff Permanently, Share Ur Regimen / Please What Is The Best Solution To Get Rid Of Dandruff? / Quick And Effective Ways To Get Rid Of Dandruff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Quick And Effective Ways To Get Rid Of Dandruff by Anctherapist: 5:26pm On Jun 18, 2018
http://anctherapist.com

After a closer observation of majority  of people's' head, I have come to the conclusion that Dandruff can be a source of embarrassment. In our society, it seems to be socially unacceptable to be seen with telltale white flakes of dandruff on our shoulders. Many television commercial promote special shampoos or diet and supplementation, just to get rid of this deadly stuff. In this article, I  will reveal the quick and effective way to get rid of dandruff so that you will be free from its embarrassment. But before we leap into that great expedition, I will like to discuss the meaning of dandruff  and types of dandruff that do affect people.  You may ask:

What is Dandruff?

Dandruff is a skin condition generally of the scalp, characterized by dry or greasy white scales, with or without reddening of the skin.

Wikipedia says, "Dandruff is a skin condition that mainly affects the scalp. Symptoms include flaking and sometimes mild itchiness. It can result in social or self-esteem problems. A more severe form of the condition, which includes inflammation of the skin, is known as seborrheic dermatitis.

The cause of dandruff  is unclear but believed to involve a number of genetic and environmental factors. The condition may worsen in the winter. It is not due to poor hygiene. The underlying mechanism involves the over growth of skin cells. Diagnosis is based on symptoms.
For quick ways to get this stuff of dandruff from your head visit
Re: Quick And Effective Ways To Get Rid Of Dandruff by Anctherapist: 10:15am On Jun 20, 2018
Anctherapist:

After a closer observation of majority  of people's' head, I have come to the conclusion that Dandruff can be a source of embarrassment. In our society, it seems to be socially unacceptable to be seen with telltale white flakes of dandruff on our shoulders. Many television commercial promote special shampoos or diet and supplementation, just to get rid of this deadly stuff. In this article, I  will reveal the quick and effective way to get rid of dandruff so that you will be free from its embarrassment. But before we leap into that great expedition, I will like to discuss the meaning of dandruff  and types of dandruff that do affect people.  You may ask:

What is Dandruff?

Dandruff is a skin condition generally of the scalp, characterized by dry or greasy white scales, with or without reddening of the skin.

Wikipedia says, "Dandruff is a skin condition that mainly affects the scalp. Symptoms include flaking and sometimes mild itchiness. It can result in social or self-esteem problems. A more severe form of the condition, which includes inflammation of the skin, is known as seborrheic dermatitis.

The cause of dandruff  is unclear but believed to involve a number of genetic and environmental factors. The condition may worsen in the winter. It is not due to poor hygiene. The underlying mechanism involves the over growth of skin cells. Diagnosis is based on symptoms.
For quick ways to get this stuff of dandruff from your head visit

(1) (Reply)

Key Note On: How To Build And Maintain Healthy Cells / Tips To Tighten Loose Skin After Weight Loss / 19 Home Remedies To Treat Rheumatic Fever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.