Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,013 members, 7,821,552 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Please What Is The Best Solution To Get Rid Of Dandruff? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please What Is The Best Solution To Get Rid Of Dandruff? (1781 Views)

How To Get Rid Of Dandruff On Hair: Best Tips / 9 Home Remedies To Get Rid Of Dandruff Naturally.. / If You've Ever Had Success Getting Rid Of Dandruff Permanently, Share Ur Regimen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What Is The Best Solution To Get Rid Of Dandruff? by FromZeroToHero(m): 1:28pm On Jul 22, 2018
please help a brother. my wife really need it. she has used some creams even coconut oil but it is still there
Re: Please What Is The Best Solution To Get Rid Of Dandruff? by dingbang(m): 1:32pm On Jul 22, 2018
Head and shoulders cream
Re: Please What Is The Best Solution To Get Rid Of Dandruff? by Niyeal(m): 1:36pm On Jul 22, 2018
Cut off the head
Re: Please What Is The Best Solution To Get Rid Of Dandruff? by switlily25(f): 5:38pm On Jul 22, 2018
Dandruff frustrated me for years until I did some research and realised that camphor and coconut oil help to control dandruff.
I decided to buy small dermatol and melted it,grinded about 6 white camphor(small ones),poured it inside the melted dermatol and stir until the lumps disappeared.
I kept it in the refrigerator for it to solidify and then started using it on my scalp after washing.
The pain was something else lol...but it was worth it.
Forget all these anti-dandruff hair creams and shampoo,even kerosene,engine oil and fuel sef....na wash.Try this and dandruff will disappear from your lives.

1 Like

Re: Please What Is The Best Solution To Get Rid Of Dandruff? by switlily25(f): 5:39pm On Jul 22, 2018
Your wife should apply this once in two days directly on her scalp if she wants fast results.
Re: Please What Is The Best Solution To Get Rid Of Dandruff? by FromZeroToHero(m): 6:39am On Jul 23, 2018
switlily25:
Dandruff frustrated me for years until I did some research and realised that camphor and coconut oil help to control dandruff.
I decided to buy small dermatol and melted it,grinded about 6 white camphor(small ones),poured it inside the melted dermatol and stir until the lumps disappeared.
I kept it in the refrigerator for it to solidify and then started using it on my scalp after washing.
The pain was something else lol...but it was worth it.
Forget all these anti-dandruff hair creams and shampoo,even kerosene,engine oil and fuel sef....na wash.Try this and dandruff will disappear from your lives.
please I hope you are serious about this.
Re: Please What Is The Best Solution To Get Rid Of Dandruff? by switlily25(f): 10:25am On Jul 23, 2018
Oga,I simply told you what I did to get rid of dandruff.If you think I wasted my precious time to joke about this,that's your problem.
Re: Please What Is The Best Solution To Get Rid Of Dandruff? by gracechellar(f): 1:02pm On Jul 25, 2018
Also, try washing with apple cider vinegear

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO: Made In Kano COVID-19 Vaccine / Is It Ok For A 7yr Old To Be "this Fat" / How To Clear Dark Spots On The Skin??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.