Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,779 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

If You've Ever Had Success Getting Rid Of Dandruff Permanently, Share Ur Regimen - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / If You've Ever Had Success Getting Rid Of Dandruff Permanently, Share Ur Regimen (1246 Views)

Dr. Yunusa Thairu Explains COVID-19 Treatment Regimen / 5 Reasons Why Body Scrub Treatment Is A Number One Beauty Regimen / Things You Can Relate To If You've Gone For HIV Test Before. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You've Ever Had Success Getting Rid Of Dandruff Permanently, Share Ur Regimen by sleit: 4:31am On Oct 19, 2019
So I've had an off-and-on 10 years relationship with dandruff.

I have tried different strategies to break us up, but all to no avail.

Who hasn't intervened? From wonder creams to magic oil to DIY recipes that'd make a three-course meal, even to kerosene (out of desperation embarassed).

I even chopped it off early last year so I can manage it better with a low cut. My people na lie o. I have a dark, full head of hair right now with cornflakes o angry.
Re: If You've Ever Had Success Getting Rid Of Dandruff Permanently, Share Ur Regimen by RiyaGoddess(f): 5:43am On Oct 19, 2019
Op, Use Lemon juice and coconut oil.

1) Soak hair with warm water
2) Pour 1tbs of CO in the shampoo whenever you are watching hair with shampoo. Make sure it's an anti dandruff shampoo. It won't really foam but don't worry continue washing.
3) Do the same when it's time for conditioning. Pour CO 1tbs in conditioner. Massage and rinse off.
4) Pour the lemon juice in hair and massage round. Then wear a shower cap. You will feel the burning sensation but never mind. After 10mins, Rinse hair.

That's my regimen for dandruff, lice and itchy scalp. I've recommended it to lot of people and it did work for them.

Repeat procedure whenever you want to wash your hair.
Also make sure that all your hair products are anti dandruff.

God's Grace...

1 Like

Re: If You've Ever Had Success Getting Rid Of Dandruff Permanently, Share Ur Regimen by sleit: 9:38am On Oct 19, 2019
RiyaGoddess:
Op, Use Lemon juice and coconut oil.

1) Soak hair with warm water
2) Pour 1tbs of CO in the shampoo whenever you are watching hair with shampoo. Make sure it's an anti dandruff shampoo. It won't really foam but don't worry continue washing.
3) Do the same when it's time for conditioning. Pour CO 1tbs in conditioner. Massage and rinse off.
4) Pour the lemon juice in hair and massage round. Then wear a shower cap. You will feel the burning sensation but never mind. After 10mins, Rinse hair.

That's my regimen for dandruff, lice and itchy scalp. I've recommended it to lot of people and it did work for them.

Repeat procedure whenever you want to wash your hair.
Also make sure that all your hair products are anti dandruff.

God's Grace...

Will give this a try.

Thanks for the detailed response!
Re: If You've Ever Had Success Getting Rid Of Dandruff Permanently, Share Ur Regimen by RiyaGoddess(f): 11:17am On Oct 19, 2019
sleit:

Will give this a try.

Thanks for the detailed response!

You are welcome Sir
Re: If You've Ever Had Success Getting Rid Of Dandruff Permanently, Share Ur Regimen by NoToPile: 10:04am On Oct 22, 2019
Sorry this might sound not nice but it worked, haven't tried it in recent times though.

Use ur early morning urine, that very concentrated one just ensure it touches your scalp and soaks your whole hair justthen wear a shower cap cover for some minutes, lets say 20 mins max, wash it off with water then shampoo. That is the end of dandruff.

I also tried all I mean all stuffs back then it just didn't work till someone mentioned it, it took me months to try it though cry. Tried it twice in a year and no dandruff again. did it last about 6 years ago. You can try it once in 3 -6 months till it zooms off.

If it could get rid of my own dandruff then, I believe it will work for anyone

Later read urine had some properties sha.

It has to be that early morning concentrated urine.

Tested and trusted.

1 Like

Re: If You've Ever Had Success Getting Rid Of Dandruff Permanently, Share Ur Regimen by blessedaunty: 10:15am On Oct 22, 2019
Wash your hair properly, then apply Hair milk cream. Make sure you apply it all over your scalp. It can be hot, but it sure worked for me. Ensure You keep applying it, anything you loose and plait your hair.

2 Likes

Re: If You've Ever Had Success Getting Rid Of Dandruff Permanently, Share Ur Regimen by NancyMomo(f): 2:03pm On Nov 18, 2019
blessedaunty:
Wash your hair properly, then apply Hair milk cream. Make sure you apply it all over your scalp. It can be hot, but it sure worked for me. Ensure You keep applying it, anything you loose and plait your hair.

That's a good piece of advice here. I would recommend the routine I found on Hairmadnesssalon. It's quite simple and requires only 15 minutes of massage twice per week. First of all, you'll need some oils or balms, castor oil is my choice here. But remember two things:
1)let the balm soak into your skin
2)apply those balms and massage your scalp before shampooing and washing.
That's all. Good luck with testing this regimen!
Re: If You've Ever Had Success Getting Rid Of Dandruff Permanently, Share Ur Regimen by RuyiMedicDiary: 12:39pm On Nov 14, 2021
I also suffered dandruff for years. cry But this product helped me. Watch my progress here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTvLxtnlwEM

(1) (Reply)

Intimate Wash ! / Chinese Wonder Powder & Herbal Rich Blood Tonic / Constant +ve Pt Test Yet She Sees Her Period Monthly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.