Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,254 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:49 AM

How To Easily Block A Number From Calling You On Android Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Easily Block A Number From Calling You On Android Phone (484 Views)

How Do I Stop Unknown International Numbers From Calling Me / How Can i Unlink a Phone Number From NIN? / Here's Why You Can't Call Your Number From Your Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Easily Block A Number From Calling You On Android Phone by SpecsDevices: 7:36am On Jun 19, 2018
At times, we choose to ignore some person’s call due to a couple of issues. Maybe to avoid disturbance, or not wanting to talk to them at all due to something bad they did. At best, we block calls to avoid telemarketers, scammers and those unwanted network provider calls that say nothing reasonable but want you to opt-in for a service.

In this post, I will show you how to easily block a number from calling you on Android phones.

How to Block Calls From a Number on Android Phone
Open the Dialer App on your phone and navigate to your recent calls list.
Find the contact you want to block, tap call details and select Block/Report Spam.
If you wouldn’t like to report the number as spam, you can uncheck the box and proceed to tap Block.
Hope you find this helpful.

Source --- https://specsdevices.com/block-number-calling-android/

(1) (Reply)

Truthify App Uses AI To Detect Your Emotions While Watching A Video / 9.9$ Get The IP68 Mobile Phone here! share a real discount you may need. / All The Things Apple Could Do With The 1 Trillion Dollars They Are Worth.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.