Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,664 members, 7,823,881 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

You Came Back From Work And You Met Your Daughter Like This, What Would You Do? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / You Came Back From Work And You Met Your Daughter Like This, What Would You Do? (666 Views)

Have You Ever Met Your Lookalike (doppelganger) And What Was Your Reaction? / Don't Kill Yourself If You Are Like This Donkey (Photo) / I Saw Man Hawk Huge Python On My Way Back From Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Came Back From Work And You Met Your Daughter Like This, What Would You Do? by bidemz(m): 10:11am On Jun 19, 2018
Oh man!!!!!.....as for me...in other not to commit murder, I'll leave in house for a week
By the time i come back i still meet her in my house.... only God can stop me

Guys, what are your opinions?

Re: You Came Back From Work And You Met Your Daughter Like This, What Would You Do? by bidemz(m): 10:16am On Jun 19, 2018
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Seun
Re: You Came Back From Work And You Met Your Daughter Like This, What Would You Do? by thesicilian: 10:47am On Jun 19, 2018
Call the nearest plastic surgeon around, then call Uber to bundle mother in law back to where she's coming from.

(1) (Reply)

Spinning Silver Book Free Download Epub | Best Books 2018 / Mods Please Help / Touchplay Entertainment Global Ventures Present Surulere Industry Night Concert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.