Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,681 members, 7,955,519 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:09 AM

How To Choose A Viral Blog Topic - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Choose A Viral Blog Topic (305 Views)

The Most Effective Method To Choose A Good Project Topic / How To Choose An Appealing Theme For Your New Website Or Blog / Best Tips To Choose A Great Domain Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Choose A Viral Blog Topic by IJOKOSBLOG(m): 10:54am On Jun 19, 2018
Choosing a blog topic is simple if you already know what you want to do,

but if you just feel like blogging because you have seen some bloggers,

then it becomes hard.

a few days ago, a friend came to visit me regarding blogging

i asked him, what do you want to blog about?

"he said NEWS”

i explained the news niche to him, and he was like, i don't want again..

lol..

so i explained these tips which have helped a lot of my friends get good topic ideas to.

and will also help you discover a viral blog topic

1. What You Are Passionate About
2. Blogs You Enjoy Reading
3. What You Are An Expert In
4. What Will Make You Money.

These tips are very useful, and you can read my post, where i fully explained these points

so you know how to choose a blog topic.

https://www.bloggingprince.com/2018/06/blog-topic.html

(1) (Reply)

Get A Web Domain And Unlimited Hosting For Free / How To Get Best Speed Performance With Wordpress / Latest Project Done...deposit Into Bank Account Using USSD, Mobile App Or Websi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.