Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,846 members, 7,817,506 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

Ipcraft To Give Out Monthly Subscription To His Followers On Instagram Weekly - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ipcraft To Give Out Monthly Subscription To His Followers On Instagram Weekly (15638 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Commits Grammatical Error On Twitter; His Followers React / 'I Dare Not Troll Tonto Dikeh': AY Tells His Followers / Access Bank Tweets At Ebuka, He Replied And His Followers Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ipcraft To Give Out Monthly Subscription To His Followers On Instagram Weekly by Greatzeus(m): 11:05am On Jun 20, 2018
Don't follow him because he will be giving out 1gb which will be impossible for him to keep in the long run. You can follow him for other reasons though.
If he has 1 million followers,how much do you he will spend weekly.?
Re: Ipcraft To Give Out Monthly Subscription To His Followers On Instagram Weekly by iamgeneral(m): 11:06am On Jun 20, 2018
Oga give full details and don't tell us half story, did you inform the public about buying airtime before calling it free? undecided
Re: Ipcraft To Give Out Monthly Subscription To His Followers On Instagram Weekly by damiloladuke: 11:27am On Jun 20, 2018
Data ey me dey give wella for my Instagram page

www.instagram.com/blogger_dami
Re: Ipcraft To Give Out Monthly Subscription To His Followers On Instagram Weekly by omoadeleye(m): 11:35am On Jun 20, 2018
Only small boys will end up following him cheesy
Re: Ipcraft To Give Out Monthly Subscription To His Followers On Instagram Weekly by Dafreeguy(m): 1:43pm On Jun 20, 2018
humeeh:
Wekky ko. Montthhy ni
If i check well, i wont be surprised that u've followed him on IG

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am Not Marriage Material - Timaya Says / Toyin Abraham Is Engaged, Not Married Yet – Manager / Fathia Balogun Destroys Lover’s Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.