Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,489 members, 7,823,135 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Ipcraft To Give Out Monthly Subscription To His Followers On Instagram Weekly - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ipcraft To Give Out Monthly Subscription To His Followers On Instagram Weekly (15643 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Commits Grammatical Error On Twitter; His Followers React / 'I Dare Not Troll Tonto Dikeh': AY Tells His Followers / Access Bank Tweets At Ebuka, He Replied And His Followers Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ipcraft To Give Out Monthly Subscription To His Followers On Instagram Weekly by Nobody: 11:29am On Jun 19, 2018
Fast Rising Artiste, ipCraft just announced that he will be giving out Monthly Subscription of 1GB data and Airtime on a weekly basis to His Followers on Instagram.

To win, just follow him on his Instagram @ipcraft and keep interacting.

Source- https://www.darablog.com.ng/2018/06/ipcraft-to-give-out-1gb-weekly-to-his.html?m=1

Re: Ipcraft To Give Out Monthly Subscription To His Followers On Instagram Weekly by blogdara: 12:15pm On Jun 19, 2018
tongue
Re: Ipcraft To Give Out Monthly Subscription To His Followers On Instagram Weekly by Jubilancy(f): 10:40am On Jun 20, 2018
undecided

1 Like

Re: Ipcraft To Give Out Monthly Subscription To His Followers On Instagram Weekly by cyberpelumy(m): 10:40am On Jun 20, 2018
Make him start with me

3 Likes

Re: Ipcraft To Give Out Monthly Subscription To His Followers On Instagram Weekly by Ahmed0336(m): 10:41am On Jun 20, 2018
Never heard of him tho...
Nice way to get attention!!!!!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipcraft To Give Out Monthly Subscription To His Followers On Instagram Weekly by DrSuezCanal: 10:41am On Jun 20, 2018
I need some too

2 Likes

Re: Ipcraft To Give Out Monthly Subscription To His Followers On Instagram Weekly by Nobody: 10:41am On Jun 20, 2018
Wekky ko. Montthhy ni

4 Likes

Re: Ipcraft To Give Out Monthly Subscription To His Followers On Instagram Weekly by Rexnegro(m): 10:42am On Jun 20, 2018
him try

3 Likes

Re: Ipcraft To Give Out Monthly Subscription To His Followers On Instagram Weekly by henrixx(m): 10:42am On Jun 20, 2018
NICE ONE... He wan use am blow

After peeps finish using it they be like who is ipcraft grin

Ipcraft ko crankshaft ni

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ipcraft To Give Out Monthly Subscription To His Followers On Instagram Weekly by samutd4u(m): 10:42am On Jun 20, 2018
Hmmm Nigeria with there news sha
Re: Ipcraft To Give Out Monthly Subscription To His Followers On Instagram Weekly by farouk2much(m): 10:42am On Jun 20, 2018
You 're the man wey sabi
Re: Ipcraft To Give Out Monthly Subscription To His Followers On Instagram Weekly by Nobody: 10:43am On Jun 20, 2018
newsupdatess:
Fast Rising Artiste, ipCraft just announced that he will be giving out Monthly Subscription of 1GB data and Airtime on a weekly basis to His Followers on Instagram.

How generous of him
Re: Ipcraft To Give Out Monthly Subscription To His Followers On Instagram Weekly by coolfredo(m): 10:43am On Jun 20, 2018
Ook just to get more followers on insta... him no get any thing to do ? Just to sit and interact, chat with random guys/girls on instaaa
Re: Ipcraft To Give Out Monthly Subscription To His Followers On Instagram Weekly by Bustincole(m): 10:43am On Jun 20, 2018
after dat wat next

i tink dare glory will follow u
Re: Ipcraft To Give Out Monthly Subscription To His Followers On Instagram Weekly by Damfostopper(m): 10:44am On Jun 20, 2018
He is looking for followers maybe to overtake Beyonce ni... ..

ipcraft ko....... masterkraft ni

5 Likes

Re: Ipcraft To Give Out Monthly Subscription To His Followers On Instagram Weekly by 21savages: 10:44am On Jun 20, 2018
See hwperson wan buy followers
Re: Ipcraft To Give Out Monthly Subscription To His Followers On Instagram Weekly by Nobody: 10:45am On Jun 20, 2018
is ipCraft a flying Uber transport service or an economy airliner, space ship or private jet huh

2 Likes

Re: Ipcraft To Give Out Monthly Subscription To His Followers On Instagram Weekly by GodsOwnFav(m): 10:45am On Jun 20, 2018
Nigerians love free things. it's a good idea, people will follow him.
Re: Ipcraft To Give Out Monthly Subscription To His Followers On Instagram Weekly by Oreofepeters: 10:45am On Jun 20, 2018
humeeh:
Wekky ko. Montthhy ni
as though he gives you you will reject it
Re: Ipcraft To Give Out Monthly Subscription To His Followers On Instagram Weekly by fabrestove: 10:46am On Jun 20, 2018
See marketing skills abeg,
Re: Ipcraft To Give Out Monthly Subscription To His Followers On Instagram Weekly by TroubleMaker47(m): 10:53am On Jun 20, 2018
All these dead artiste sef
Re: Ipcraft To Give Out Monthly Subscription To His Followers On Instagram Weekly by freemanbubble: 10:54am On Jun 20, 2018
isoright
Re: Ipcraft To Give Out Monthly Subscription To His Followers On Instagram Weekly by Nobody: 10:56am On Jun 20, 2018
d name no sell bad choice
Re: Ipcraft To Give Out Monthly Subscription To His Followers On Instagram Weekly by Sijo01(f): 10:56am On Jun 20, 2018
Work your way to fame and don't try to buy it.
Re: Ipcraft To Give Out Monthly Subscription To His Followers On Instagram Weekly by Nobody: 10:58am On Jun 20, 2018
Nice publicity. But also dish out good quality to survive.

At least, it is something.
Re: Ipcraft To Give Out Monthly Subscription To His Followers On Instagram Weekly by donbachi(m): 10:58am On Jun 20, 2018
If him like make him buy data give all of us,buy bons and chinchins,pay our rents,buy us iphoneX,carry out nationwide youths empowerment....who go blow,go blow...no b by insta stunt.
Re: Ipcraft To Give Out Monthly Subscription To His Followers On Instagram Weekly by McBrooklyn(m): 11:00am On Jun 20, 2018
MasterKraft I know, IPcraft I don't know... undecided

If you like don't sing good songs, be sharing data upandan... Ah trust Nigerians go just dey chop your money and you still won't blow... grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Ipcraft To Give Out Monthly Subscription To His Followers On Instagram Weekly by Sparkies85(m): 11:01am On Jun 20, 2018
1k monthly data ??
Me wey dey sub 3.5 gb and it lasts for me for just 6days ..

Oga if u want me to follow u on IG
Sub for me 7 gb because instragram dey chop data
Re: Ipcraft To Give Out Monthly Subscription To His Followers On Instagram Weekly by BlockchainDude: 11:02am On Jun 20, 2018
Nice one. But is Nairaland doing sponsored posts these days?
====
If you're an event vendor (event planner, DJ, MC, caterer, baker, tailor, gele vendor, etc.) list your service on www.planit.ng to get more customers (100% FREE)
Re: Ipcraft To Give Out Monthly Subscription To His Followers On Instagram Weekly by deebsman1(m): 11:03am On Jun 20, 2018
Nice business idea to grow his followership and ultimately converted the large followerbase to bigger bucks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Toyin Abraham Is Engaged, Not Married Yet – Manager / I Am Not Marriage Material - Timaya Says / Yvonne Jegede: I Didn't Know Dabota Lawson Before And After Her Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.