Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Two Men Fighting Under The Rain Because Of A Lady (pictures & Video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Men Fighting Under The Rain Because Of A Lady (pictures & Video) (46444 Views)

Two Men Fighting Over Traffic Dispute In Lekki Road (Pics) / Two Men Fighting Over Girlfriend In Delta State (Photos) / 5 Gay Men Fighting After Infecting Each Other With HIV Arrested In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Men Fighting Under The Rain Because Of A Lady (pictures & Video) by OgogoroFreak(m): 1:41pm On Jun 19, 2018
In the end I will be the one fvcking the girl
Re: Two Men Fighting Under The Rain Because Of A Lady (pictures & Video) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jun 19, 2018
cheesy chai! is it because of a pussy that they are fighting. who knows one of them might even be a nairalander claiming alpha male in romance section sef

1 Like

Re: Two Men Fighting Under The Rain Because Of A Lady (pictures & Video) by zicoraads: 2:25pm On Jun 19, 2018
pocohantas:

Later they'll say men handle rejection better cheesy

On the topic, in the last days... seven men shall take hold of one woman
You often try very hard to debunk any thread that paints or captions any negativity towards anything bad that has happened to a female. The other time, it was about a lady who was said to have been killed while following a 'Yahoo plus' guy. You kept asking how that conclusion was reached. Even though her friends were posting it online.

So I'm wondering how that video is now evidence that the both of them are fighting over a woman. But since it's not about two women fighting over a man, no questions asked right?

The bloggers got this one spot on!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Men Fighting Under The Rain Because Of A Lady (pictures & Video) by Lalas247(f): 2:27pm On Jun 19, 2018
Pussy been making guys act up since days of Adam ....
Re: Two Men Fighting Under The Rain Because Of A Lady (pictures & Video) by Lalas247(f): 2:29pm On Jun 19, 2018
jessca048:
cheesy chai! is it because of a pussy that they are fighting. who knows one of them might even be a nairalander claiming alpha male in romance section sef
Savage
Re: Two Men Fighting Under The Rain Because Of A Lady (pictures & Video) by pocohantas(f): 2:30pm On Jun 19, 2018
zicoraads:

You often try very hard to debunk any thread that paints or captions any negativity towards anything bad that has happened to a female. The other time, it was about a lady who was said to have been killed while following a 'Yahoo plus' guy. You kept asking how that conclusion was reached. Even though her friends were posting it online.

So I'm wondering how that video is now evidence that the both of them are fighting over a woman. But since it's not about two women fighting over a man, no questions asked right?

The bloggers got this one spot on!

If you were discerning, you will see my response is very intentional. It is the typical response guys give when such news makes it here. I am glad you see how stupid it sounds... grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Two Men Fighting Under The Rain Because Of A Lady (pictures & Video) by zicoraads: 2:33pm On Jun 19, 2018
pocohantas:

If you were discerning, you will see my response is very intentional. It is the typical response guys give when such news makes it here. I am glad you see how stupid it sounds... grin grin
Right. But when the guys make them and you try really very hard to debunk them, you don't think theirs too is intentional? Or the power to discern always vanishes from you then?

8 Likes

Re: Two Men Fighting Under The Rain Because Of A Lady (pictures & Video) by pocohantas(f): 2:36pm On Jun 19, 2018
4FACEADELEKE:

very funny dude,where fresh ashawo na 500 naira a go.3000 naira a night based on negotiation.

Maybe he isn't aware. He will sure read this.
You might wanna add the exact location wink
Re: Two Men Fighting Under The Rain Because Of A Lady (pictures & Video) by pocohantas(f): 2:37pm On Jun 19, 2018
zicoraads:

Right. But when the guys make them and you try really very hard to debunk them, you don't think theirs too is intentional? Or the power to discern always vanishes from you then?

Okay grin

1 Like

Re: Two Men Fighting Under The Rain Because Of A Lady (pictures & Video) by IamD18: 2:40pm On Jun 19, 2018
Better thread wey for make front page, na em two lovers carry their wahala come here.

2 Likes

Re: Two Men Fighting Under The Rain Because Of A Lady (pictures & Video) by Lalas247(f): 2:50pm On Jun 19, 2018
IamD18:

I'm watching the game right now grin You and beards sef grin
I trust u jare cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Policeman Caught Supplying Tramadol To Boko Haram / How Abba Kyari Sent Third Party Account To Hushpuppi For Payment / Prostitutes, Kidnappers Arrested & Paraded By Lagos State Police Command (Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.