Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,019 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Two Men Fighting Under The Rain Because Of A Lady (pictures & Video) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Men Fighting Under The Rain Because Of A Lady (pictures & Video) (46436 Views)

Two Men Fighting Over Traffic Dispute In Lekki Road (Pics) / Two Men Fighting Over Girlfriend In Delta State (Photos) / 5 Gay Men Fighting After Infecting Each Other With HIV Arrested In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Men Fighting Under The Rain Because Of A Lady (pictures & Video) by Nobody: 11:30am On Jun 20, 2018
Preshy561:

kikikiki.cheesy

m sure u 're only like this online
wetin men do una? undecided
Re: Two Men Fighting Under The Rain Because Of A Lady (pictures & Video) by openmine(m): 11:32am On Jun 20, 2018
ArchangeLucifer:
Where is the 'lady'?

I'll love to see what she looks like if these dirty looking street urchins are 'fighting for her'.

She'll most likely be very ugly, deformed anatomy, misshapen, with a potbelly, cheap tattoos, scars, burn marks from different bleaching creams, stretch marks (even on her face), heavy make-up that can induce tears from a toddler, a few missing teeth, bad breath, deep voice, muscular legs amongst other exotic features.

Disclaimer: This description is a work of fiction. Features are the products of my imagination and used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to pocohantas is purely coincidental.
grin grin

Re: Two Men Fighting Under The Rain Because Of A Lady (pictures & Video) by Fortissimo502: 11:32am On Jun 20, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
cheesy I tell you girl the world revolves around us if not just look at what our p**y is making this grown ass men do undecided

Least I forgot don't ever fight your fellow lady because of a man they are not worth it cheesy

Lest

1 Like

Re: Two Men Fighting Under The Rain Because Of A Lady (pictures & Video) by Nobody: 11:33am On Jun 20, 2018
Bloggers can never make heaven.
Re: Two Men Fighting Under The Rain Because Of A Lady (pictures & Video) by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 11:33am On Jun 20, 2018
Preshy561:
grin
kikikiiki.

this is what we make them do. tongue

We make you do it ten times more.
Re: Two Men Fighting Under The Rain Because Of A Lady (pictures & Video) by sparko1(m): 11:34am On Jun 20, 2018
ArchangeLucifer:
Where is the 'lady'?

I'll love to see what she looks like if these dirty looking street urchins are 'fighting for her'.

She'll most likely be very ugly, deformed anatomy, misshapen, with a potbelly, cheap tattoos, scars, burn marks from different bleaching creams, stretch marks (even on her face), heavy make-up that can induce tears from a toddler, a few missing teeth, bad breath, deep voice, muscular legs amongst other exotic features.

Disclaimer: This description is a work of fiction. Features are the products of my imagination and used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to pocohantas is purely coincidental.

This is wicked but then, your are Lucifer, i rest my case
Re: Two Men Fighting Under The Rain Because Of A Lady (pictures & Video) by franchasng: 11:37am On Jun 20, 2018
Tenny05:
I am sure you are not married. We shall see where you end up.
people like that end up being the most interesting being you can ever think of o...forget internet bullies and plays, don't take them to heart most times unless it involves politics cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Two Men Fighting Under The Rain Because Of A Lady (pictures & Video) by pocohantas(f): 11:39am On Jun 20, 2018
franchasng:
lol, whenever I see topic like this, I open to read your comment cheesy cheesy cheesy

tongue tongue
Someday, I might be able to sell this moniker for some cool cash.

1 Like

Re: Two Men Fighting Under The Rain Because Of A Lady (pictures & Video) by franchasng: 11:40am On Jun 20, 2018
pocohantas:

tongue tongue
Someday, I might be able to sell this moniker for some cool cash.
...and u will lose your fans and go into oblivion like your predecessors cheesy cheesy
Re: Two Men Fighting Under The Rain Because Of A Lady (pictures & Video) by oshe11: 11:43am On Jun 20, 2018
pocohantas:

Later they'll say men handle rejection better cheesy

On the topic, in the last days... seven men shall take hold of one woman
Please don't misquote the Bible all in the quest to please your female folks and for likes
Re: Two Men Fighting Under The Rain Because Of A Lady (pictures & Video) by pocohantas(f): 11:46am On Jun 20, 2018
franchasng:
...and u will lose your fans and go into oblivion like your predecessors cheesy cheesy

Such is life, it is never that serious after all.
Yet some people want to kill themselves for my matter cheesy
Re: Two Men Fighting Under The Rain Because Of A Lady (pictures & Video) by izovibration(m): 11:51am On Jun 20, 2018
Shameful.... It is a pity two grown up men doing this at the public
Re: Two Men Fighting Under The Rain Because Of A Lady (pictures & Video) by kerry57: 11:52am On Jun 20, 2018
What is the proof they are fighting because of a woman. Useless bloggers with fake news everywhere.
Re: Two Men Fighting Under The Rain Because Of A Lady (pictures & Video) by Sunmolar(m): 11:58am On Jun 20, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Just look at what our p**y is making this grown men do cheesy

I enjoyed myself watching this d*cks fight cheesy
you're seeing them as toys abi? keep enjoying yourself with d'cks fight
Re: Two Men Fighting Under The Rain Because Of A Lady (pictures & Video) by openmine(m): 11:59am On Jun 20, 2018
lefulefu:
Where was it confirmed dat they were fighting over a woman? Bloggers and liescheesy. The main thing wey go make guys dey throw blow for street na moneycheesy. But that 2wo grown up men go dey fight over one random girl wey probably no fine and get k-yansh na big liecheesy.
grin

1 Like

Re: Two Men Fighting Under The Rain Because Of A Lady (pictures & Video) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jun 20, 2018
pocohantas:

Fear God Na! U Just Made To Comment Because Of Your Error.
Its Actually 7 Grown Up Ass Women That Will Kneel Down And Beg Us To Just Answer Our Name. And Its Happening Already.
N./B. The Guys Are Not Fighting For Naught, Something Big Is Involved grin
pocohantas:

Fear God Na! U Just Made To Comment Because Of Your Error.
Its Actually 7 Grown Up Ass Women That Will Kneel Down And Beg Us To Just Answer Our Name. And Its Happening Already.
N./B. The Guys Are Not Fighting For Naught, Something Big Is Involved
Re: Two Men Fighting Under The Rain Because Of A Lady (pictures & Video) by franchasng: 12:05pm On Jun 20, 2018
pocohantas:

Such is life, it is never that serious after all.
Yet some people want to kill themselves for my matter cheesy
lol, they love u secretly grin grin grin
Re: Two Men Fighting Under The Rain Because Of A Lady (pictures & Video) by IamPlato(m): 12:05pm On Jun 20, 2018

Somebody Posted Fight For You To watch but You People Came Here To Tear Una pant In Public. This Is Front Page...

All These Fights Are Now Boring. Please Give It A Break
Re: Two Men Fighting Under The Rain Because Of A Lady (pictures & Video) by Smooyis(m): 12:07pm On Jun 20, 2018
grin grin grin grin... Under the rain... Ahahahaaa
Re: Two Men Fighting Under The Rain Because Of A Lady (pictures & Video) by Niwdog(m): 12:09pm On Jun 20, 2018
Ashawo thread
Re: Two Men Fighting Under The Rain Because Of A Lady (pictures & Video) by phlamesG: 12:10pm On Jun 20, 2018
Preshy561:
grin
kikikiiki.

this is what we make them do. tongue

And you're happy? sad
Re: Two Men Fighting Under The Rain Because Of A Lady (pictures & Video) by Westaslave2(f): 12:14pm On Jun 20, 2018
Preshy561:
uduj is now running mad.cheesy
did u say uduj ,i hope my sis isnt hear o
Re: Two Men Fighting Under The Rain Because Of A Lady (pictures & Video) by Westaslave2(f): 12:20pm On Jun 20, 2018
So is now war ryt pocohantas,preshy n co...war btw men n women hmmm
Re: Two Men Fighting Under The Rain Because Of A Lady (pictures & Video) by cezarman(m): 12:20pm On Jun 20, 2018
Fortissimo502:

Lest

Oga don't bother yourself... She go repeat am again. She get block head smiley
Re: Two Men Fighting Under The Rain Because Of A Lady (pictures & Video) by Birminghamvirgo(m): 12:28pm On Jun 20, 2018
fighting bcoz of a lady?
Re: Two Men Fighting Under The Rain Because Of A Lady (pictures & Video) by TheKingIsHere: 12:30pm On Jun 20, 2018
OK. At first I was angry about the lies these bloggers were dishing out as there is no iota of proof that they were fighting over a lady.

Now, I am angrier because of the 2 mofos that have ended up derailing this thread. Imagine 5 pages on one loser and his wannabe girlfriend.

What kind of shiit is this.

One called archangelucifer, who is behaving like a deranged psycho lunatic over a female called pocohantas who might be a fat female in her late 40's with smelling pucci.

This is not the first time both have derailed a thread. angry

So both you mofos should just get a room and fvck ur brains out and let us be. angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Men Fighting Under The Rain Because Of A Lady (pictures & Video) by frank016(m): 12:39pm On Jun 20, 2018
pocohantas:

You just exposed your love for Bleep. All is well with you.
Re: Two Men Fighting Under The Rain Because Of A Lady (pictures & Video) by TourismMan(m): 1:09pm On Jun 20, 2018
pocohantas:

Keep dreaming.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests 8 Yahoo-Yahoo Boys In Abuja (Photos) / White Woman Spits In The Face Of A Nigerian Muslim Lady On The Streets Of London / Policewoman, Helen Sunday Shot Dead By Gunmen In Enugu (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.