Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,663 members, 7,809,503 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:40 AM

How To Get Certificate From The University Of Benin After Losing Statement Of Re - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Get Certificate From The University Of Benin After Losing Statement Of Re (1095 Views)

Ogun Poly Student Commits Suicide After Losing His Tuition Fee To Gambling / After Four Years In The University, No Certificate From Two Siblings / Sights From The University Of Ilorin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Certificate From The University Of Benin After Losing Statement Of Re by Fathitho: 12:59pm On Jun 19, 2018
Hello naira landers, I'm very new here as I just joined this platform today and I find it very interesting. So the deal is I'm a graduate of the university of Benin, I was robbed off my bad and had all my original documents in it.
The good news is I've not collected my original certificate from school but the bad news is my school screening certificate and my statement of result which I can use to get the original is no more available.
I would like to inquire if there's anyone who has been in my predicament before, how did you go about it and how long is the process. It is not compulsory you must be a uniben graduate, all insights will be very helpful. Thank you.
Re: How To Get Certificate From The University Of Benin After Losing Statement Of Re by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jun 19, 2018
Meet them at the exams and records department of your school. Explain things to them and they might ask you to get a security statement. They might even ask you to pay again for those stuff you've paid for before now.

Your statement of result should be ready and you might need those documents to collect it. I pray Grace speaks for you o. It's not easy, after spending a number of years in the school system.

(1) (Reply)

I Must Graduate With A First Class Or Nothing. What Should I Do?! / Admission Open: Top Beauty School In Lagos (Spectrum Beauty Academy) / What Is 80 Million In Yoruba Language

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.