Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,142 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Iceland Players Support Carl Ikeme (Photo) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Iceland Players Support Carl Ikeme (Photo) (56286 Views)

Carl Ikeme Makes First Public Appearance After Battle With Cancer (photos) / Carl Ikeme's Cancer In Remission (Photo) / Super Eagles Players Rock T-shirt With Carl Ikeme's Face On It To Show Him Suppo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iceland Players Support Carl Ikeme (Photo) by ezeagu(m): 8:27pm On Jun 19, 2018
Follygunners:
That's why dem be oyinbo na.

Civilization and sanity! Thank God, I be Yoruba! cool

Confusion.

2 Likes

Re: Iceland Players Support Carl Ikeme (Photo) by dadada98: 8:40pm On Jun 19, 2018
Re: Iceland Players Support Carl Ikeme (Photo) by kenex4ever(m): 8:53pm On Jun 19, 2018
naijaguy123456:
They replace him with a grandad calling himself a young man. How can this guy EVER EVER be 19 year old ?
it's possible, the guy is ugly does not mean he's old
Re: Iceland Players Support Carl Ikeme (Photo) by phase1: 8:53pm On Jun 19, 2018
edo3:
I heard something about this Iceland team,,that they all have their full time jobs,,that football is just what they do for the fun of it..like d goalkeeper is master degree holder and a movie director. That average citizen is wealthy..

Yeah one of them is even a cook and their coach a former player and a dentist.

Iceland is a very peaceful serene and literate country and have highest number authored published books per capita. Infact 1 in every 10 Icelander have written and published a book. Iceland is one reason I have always believed that smaller countries work better and are more citizen-oriented. A big reason why Nigeria should be split and everyone go their ways and manage their affairs.

I'd love to visit.

1 Like

Re: Iceland Players Support Carl Ikeme (Photo) by mars123(m): 9:07pm On Jun 19, 2018
Follygunners:
That's why dem be oyinbo na.

Civilization and sanity! Thank God, I be Yoruba! cool
Hope say you dey use the yoruba withdraw free money from bank sha
Re: Iceland Players Support Carl Ikeme (Photo) by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jun 19, 2018
Greenishland:
angry

I am launching this campaign for humanity. People commit suicide everyday and nobody cares.

No body to tell them that it is better to face that shame alive than to die and go to a destination you are not sure of whether it will favour you or not.

If you are in support of this campaign against suicide, click like and help to use this hash tag on your social media.

Please let's do this for humanity

#saynotosuicide

How will clicking like and using a hash tag solve their problems? People are facing real life problems and the most intelligent solution you could come up with is a hashtag, your campaign is dead on arrival bruh
Re: Iceland Players Support Carl Ikeme (Photo) by gaby(m): 9:09pm On Jun 19, 2018
Greenishland:
angry

I am launching this campaign for humanity. People commit suicide everyday and nobody cares.

No body to tell them that it is better to face that shame alive than to die and go to a destination you are not sure of whether it will favour you or not.

If you are in support of this campaign against suicide, click like and help to use this hash tag on your social media.

Please let's do this for humanity

#saynotosuicide

Lets get on this together mate...
Click on my siggy
Re: Iceland Players Support Carl Ikeme (Photo) by dadada98: 9:10pm On Jun 19, 2018
that why nigeria goalkeeper is wearing 23 and not number 1

Re: Iceland Players Support Carl Ikeme (Photo) by alexmbachu2: 9:27pm On Jun 19, 2018
want to use this medium to let y'all know.. I deal on cars.. be it any brand or year.. nation wide.. brand new cars and direct belguim cars too.. Nigerian used too. like 3,6 months cars.. so you can make your order.. for safety purposes you can trust us on that.. you might want to see for yourself before making payments... number to call 08037471837..can also whatsapp me and call also..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iceland Players Support Carl Ikeme (Photo) by Coneheads(f): 9:50pm On Jun 19, 2018
Treasure17:

You can say that base on the last epileptic display by the so called super eagles but it's football, anything can happen. Just like nobody believes that Japan will defeat Columbia this afternoon.

yes,thats why they will bulala the chickens in their next game
Re: Iceland Players Support Carl Ikeme (Photo) by sprints1: 10:15pm On Jun 19, 2018
Iceland very nice small place with beautiful and quiet people...one of the place I would like to visit...heard there is no mosquito there...unlike where mosquito will be biting u upandan...
Re: Iceland Players Support Carl Ikeme (Photo) by Tonimordred(m): 10:24pm On Jun 19, 2018
Dis is jst strategy 4 9ja nt 2 concetrate on dat match....so dat it wil eazi 4 dem 2 defeat super turkey
Re: Iceland Players Support Carl Ikeme (Photo) by tempest01(m): 10:30pm On Jun 19, 2018
Mind games
Re: Iceland Players Support Carl Ikeme (Photo) by enemyofprogress: 10:48pm On Jun 19, 2018
Iceland using our sick goalkeeper to play on our emotions
Re: Iceland Players Support Carl Ikeme (Photo) by Treasure17(m): 11:01pm On Jun 19, 2018
Coneheads:

yes,thats why they will bulala the chickens in their next game
Funny you. Let's just hope they will not disappoint us on Friday.
Re: Iceland Players Support Carl Ikeme (Photo) by tafat: 11:02pm On Jun 19, 2018
lol no be lie, e go really make sense cos betway.ng get some really beta odds on Nigeria o
Treasure17:
Wao. Beautiful one and I hope the super eagles can put smile on his face by defeating Iceland.
Re: Iceland Players Support Carl Ikeme (Photo) by Treasure17(m): 11:04pm On Jun 19, 2018
akinsmyk:

If no one believed they could, they proved they could. With their style of play at kick of, I knew Columbia won't find it easy.

The super chickens disappointed us was why we wrote them off
You are right though but it is the other way round for the eagles. No passion and commitment in their game against Croatia.
Re: Iceland Players Support Carl Ikeme (Photo) by Treasure17(m): 11:07pm On Jun 19, 2018
lonelydora:

They will beat us like small children. That nonsense they were playing against Egypt
Hahahaaaaa. grin

1 Like

Re: Iceland Players Support Carl Ikeme (Photo) by Blessinq1(f): 11:08pm On Jun 19, 2018
Las las, they will still beat Nigeria. Just like a lion praying for its prey before devouring it
Re: Iceland Players Support Carl Ikeme (Photo) by Ayitoekong(m): 11:10pm On Jun 19, 2018
#Strategy to distabilise our mind #><That plan will not work ><#
Re: Iceland Players Support Carl Ikeme (Photo) by Follygunners: 1:56am On Jun 20, 2018
mars123:
Hope say you dey use the yoruba withdraw free money from bank sha

Yup!
Re: Iceland Players Support Carl Ikeme (Photo) by BabbanBura(m): 6:43am On Jun 20, 2018
SoapQueen:
Before they whoop our as555

Sarauniya ta, wallahi ba ki da laifi. Allah ya ba ki kayan baya da kyaun fuska. Ci gaba da sarauatarki, ba ruwanki!
Re: Iceland Players Support Carl Ikeme (Photo) by BabbanBura(m): 6:45am On Jun 20, 2018
SoapQueen:

You mean that your massive as5
Re: Iceland Players Support Carl Ikeme (Photo) by SoapQueen(f): 6:48am On Jun 20, 2018
BabbanBura:

You mean that your massive as5
Na you get your mouth
Re: Iceland Players Support Carl Ikeme (Photo) by maestroz: 7:40am On Jun 20, 2018
pweshboi:
That's the true spirit of sportsmanship... Nonetheless make eagles no fall person hand on Friday o

Make them no fall person hand or the pig's prophecy?
Re: Iceland Players Support Carl Ikeme (Photo) by Oscafemi(m): 8:41am On Jun 20, 2018
Amazing sportsmanship hurra Iceland we are coming for you... Aseobi boys.... Lol # naija
Re: Iceland Players Support Carl Ikeme (Photo) by ComradeWonder(m): 9:30am On Jun 20, 2018
Wishing karl quick recovery
Re: Iceland Players Support Carl Ikeme (Photo) by MrMacinterchi1: 9:52am On Jun 20, 2018
SoapQueen:
�...Your ass u mean...
Re: Iceland Players Support Carl Ikeme (Photo) by bikefab(m): 11:02am On Jun 20, 2018
The true vikings...sympathetic and courageous.
Re: Iceland Players Support Carl Ikeme (Photo) by BabbanBura(m): 8:12pm On Jun 20, 2018
SoapQueen:

Na you get your mouth

Before nko?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kylian Mbappe's Father Speaks About Corruption In Africa. / Alex Iwobi: Why I 'Humiliated' Hamari Traore For Having 'Bad Breath' / Nigeria vs Ghana: CAF World Cup Qualifiers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.