Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:42 AM

Has Anyone Tried Urine Therapy? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Has Anyone Tried Urine Therapy? (5300 Views)

What Do You Think Of Urine Therapy? / Worst Weight Loss Remedy - Urine Therapy / Urine Therapy - Perfect Cure for all Sickness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Anyone Tried Urine Therapy? by BrownEyes4(f): 7:30pm On Mar 22, 2007
Want to know if anyone out there has tried urine therapy. Was advised to try it as it is very good for cleaning out system, losing weight, looking younger to curing major diseases such as cancer, infertility etc.

Please have an open mind as i have heard all the yuck! toxins! you going to die speech.
Re: Has Anyone Tried Urine Therapy? by mandi: 3:01am On Mar 23, 2007
Can you tell us what you mean? Please don't tell me you have to drink your urine?
Re: Has Anyone Tried Urine Therapy? by naijacutee(f): 8:20am On Mar 23, 2007
In other words, has anyone tried to eat off dustbins?
Re: Has Anyone Tried Urine Therapy? by Sexyabby(f): 10:59pm On Mar 23, 2007
i dont know wat urine therapy is,but their is a medication called hormone therapy,its a medication for menopause nd it could be a patch,pill or cream,nd they make the medication with horse urine nd i think it also reduces the risk of breast cancer.
Re: Has Anyone Tried Urine Therapy? by mandi: 3:31am On Mar 25, 2007
Sexyabby:

i don't know what urine therapy is,but their is a medication called hormone therapy,its a medication for menopause nd it could be a patch,pill or cream,nd they make the medication with horse urine nd i think it also reduces the risk of breast cancer.

Hormone therapy is scientifically based and formulated. You cannot just go and drink pregnant mare's urine and expect the same effect as PREMARIN.

Urine itself contains metabolic waste by-products and small amounts of toxins such as ammonia and formaldehyde. How can these be beneficial to our system?
Re: Has Anyone Tried Urine Therapy? by bluenubian(f): 5:32am On Mar 25, 2007
pregnant mare urine - premarin hmm good one

yeah nothing good about drinking your own urine, drinking urine has to be some old wives tale or some nasty fetish lipsrsealed
Re: Has Anyone Tried Urine Therapy? by Nobody: 5:53am On Mar 25, 2007
bluenubian:

pregnant mare urine - premarin hmm good one

Kai! Bush people na wa! Premarin is an estrogen replacement drug for women!
Re: Has Anyone Tried Urine Therapy? by bluenubian(f): 3:57pm On Mar 25, 2007
Smart man! Premarin is made from the urine of a pregnant mare.

If u didn't have ur head so far stuck up ur a$s. U would have used that big head of urs and did ur research.
Re: Has Anyone Tried Urine Therapy? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Mar 25, 2007
bluenubian:

Smart man! Premarin is made from the urine of a pregnant mare.

If u didn't have your head so far stuck up your a$s. You would have used that big head of urs and did your research.

grin grin dont worry, i understand your plight. The concept of research is alien to someone like you.
PREMARIN is NOT made from the urine of a pregnant mare, oestrogen, the hormone from which PREMARIN is made is extracted from the urine of a pregnant mare. The hormonal levels of oestrogen is highest during pregnancy.

There is a huge difference between "made from" and "extracted from". But of course how can you understand? cheesy Dont worry, that's why labels on drugs are written in lay man's language to help the illiterate. Please do a little research on hormonal therapy. Just use google, it wont hurt eh! cheesy
Re: Has Anyone Tried Urine Therapy? by bluenubian(f): 5:38pm On Mar 25, 2007
Yaaay Clap for uself, mumu! I had to explain it for u in mumu man's language.

U don't want to accept that u were to quick to make judgement without knowing the facts. U now wanna cover ur ignorance up by now googling Premarin and posting it. Am jus glad u learnt one thing today.

I don't deal with he goats like u, there are other members on NL, fool. I never planned on running into ur ignorant @ss and don't want to.
Re: Has Anyone Tried Urine Therapy? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Mar 25, 2007
ignorant pple na wa. . .
Re: Has Anyone Tried Urine Therapy? by bluenubian(f): 9:48pm On Mar 25, 2007
Pot calling kettle black

To better people, I guess we can get back to the topic disregarding the fact that we were so rudely interrupted
Re: Has Anyone Tried Urine Therapy? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Mar 25, 2007
Dear Lord, when prostitutes begin to behave like they have anything in that part of their grey matter it is time to begin to wonder.
Re: Has Anyone Tried Urine Therapy? by bluenubian(f): 5:04am On Mar 26, 2007
the people that practice and support urine therapy claim that urine therapy works on the same principle as immunization. Immunizations give the body a small dose of a disease so that antibodies are produced. Urine therapy works in much the same manner. In a sense drinking urine merely reminds the body to beware and ready for any disease it contains. undecided
Re: Has Anyone Tried Urine Therapy? by Nobody: 5:35am On Mar 26, 2007
This merely confirms my hunch that this woman is nothing but an ignorant prostitute seeking relevance where there is none.

bluenubian:

the people that practice and support urine therapy claim that urine therapy works on the same principle as immunization. Immunizations give the body a small dose of a disease so that antibodies are produced.

Immunizations give the body a small dose of an ANTIGEN and not disease! These antigens stimulate the body's Bcells to produce antibodies that then develop memory to another exposure to the same antigen.

bluenubian:

Urine therapy works in much the same manner. In a sense drinking urine merely reminds the body to beware and ready for any disease it contains. undecided

That is absolutely WRONG!.
1. PREMARIN - is a hormonal therapy involving the extraction of oestrogen from horses urine used to treat ailments in women that involve an inbalance in hormone levels.

2. If indeed urine therapy works in the same manner as immunization why has the drinking of urine not cured polio, chicken pox, cervical cancer, measles e.t.c?

3. Urine contains a lot of toxic and metabolic by-products that are harmful to the body for example Urea.

If you dont know something, its better to keep quiet than to keep promoting illiteracy! Stick to prostitution! undecided
Re: Has Anyone Tried Urine Therapy? by bluenubian(f): 5:45am On Mar 26, 2007
fool whats your problem?, no one has ever followed me this closely in a thread, are u this jobless?

U still have your head so far stuck up your ass, let me help u, since u have decided to use my words out of context

bluenubian:

the people that practice and support urine therapy claim that urine therapy works on the same principle as immunization. Immunizations give the body a small dose of a disease so that antibodies are produced. Urine therapy works in much the same manner. In a sense drinking urine merely reminds the body to beware and ready for any disease it contains. undecided

u are here making a fool of yourself, bent on insulting me, u don't phase me, u jus look stupid
Re: Has Anyone Tried Urine Therapy? by Nobody: 5:49am On Mar 26, 2007
bluenubian:

u are here making a fool of yourself, bent on insulting me, u don't phase me, u jus look stupid

First of all let me help you here ma'am, its spelled "faze" and not "phase". Please be mindful of correct spellings, well unless you just confirm my haunches that u're an ignorant prostitute. grin grin

Did you highlight the "the people that practice and support urine therapy" line? C'mon dont be so stupid, its clear you have not the foggiest idea what you are arguing about.
Go and sleep with more men for cash. That's about the best you can do. cheesy
Re: Has Anyone Tried Urine Therapy? by bluenubian(f): 5:50am On Mar 26, 2007
mumu, phase (in the form i used it in) is a slang not a real word, i can spell it however i want cheesy

oya help yourself again, correct me again, insult me. do what u know how to do best. u still look like a fool. cheesy

all u do is go from thread to thread arguing with women, only a gay will hate women so much, reflect how u feel about your mom
Re: Has Anyone Tried Urine Therapy? by Nobody: 5:51am On Mar 26, 2007
bluenubian:

oya help yourself again, correct me again, insult me. do what u know how to do best. u still look like a fool. cheesy

cheesy I don't look like a fool, i only show u up for the empty numbskull that you are. Go spread those legs for a few pennies!  grin grin

bluenubian:

all u do is go from thread to thread arguing with women, only a gay will hate women so much, reflect how u feel about your mom

It hurt you so bad that you had to just bring in my mum somehow? What a big shame. you can't even stand up for yourself. And pele o, i don't argue with women o, i can't sit back and watch numbskulls saying nonsense because the internet affords them some anonymity.  grin

When they paid ur school fees and sent you to school you were playing around with condoms, now that u've been shown up u're trying to back out.
Re: Has Anyone Tried Urine Therapy? by bluenubian(f): 5:53am On Mar 26, 2007
yeah its your mom that taught me grin,

yeah i ll bring whoever i want into this, ur moms life is not anymore important than mine, u call me a prostitute, ur mama is also a prostitute
Re: Has Anyone Tried Urine Therapy? by Nobody: 5:59am On Mar 26, 2007
grin grin grin grin spoilt children! Look at your own profile, i would be ashamed to have you as a sister.
Re: Has Anyone Tried Urine Therapy? by bluenubian(f): 6:00am On Mar 26, 2007
my profile was made for real men, not gays with prostitute mamas
Re: Has Anyone Tried Urine Therapy? by Nobody: 6:01am On Mar 26, 2007
REAL men eh? How much do they pay? grin grin
you seem to know a lot about gays. . . fantastic.
Re: Has Anyone Tried Urine Therapy? by bluenubian(f): 6:03am On Mar 26, 2007
ur mama taught me how much to charge, yeah she taught me how easy it is to spot gays since she raised one
Re: Has Anyone Tried Urine Therapy? by Nobody: 6:05am On Mar 26, 2007
Only adults suffering from infantile deliquency bring mama's into a one on one affair. We once did that when we were 6 yrs old pls grow up.
It is not enough to have a face as old as my grandmother's pls do something about your addled brain. cheesy
Re: Has Anyone Tried Urine Therapy? by bluenubian(f): 6:07am On Mar 26, 2007
only gays with prostitute mamas thinks its ok to go around calling women prostitutes. cheesy
Re: Has Anyone Tried Urine Therapy? by Nobody: 6:09am On Mar 26, 2007
i dont call women prostitutes, i can easily see those who qualify as one. It is not rocket science. wink Dont worry, you're case is excusable. an acute case of encephalopathy. . .
Re: Has Anyone Tried Urine Therapy? by bluenubian(f): 6:11am On Mar 26, 2007
yeah u can spot em easily cause u were raised by one, duh! cheesy
Re: Has Anyone Tried Urine Therapy? by mandi: 7:17pm On Mar 26, 2007
No need for name calling. As with all opinions, take what resonate with you and throw out what doesn't.

This thread is now closed. grin
Re: Has Anyone Tried Urine Therapy? by 1k001(m): 4:15pm On Mar 29, 2007
oh my goodness, the exchanges between bluenubian and davidylan were appalling. Can't believe you both degenerated to such a level. I think you both owe each other an apology. You've got to accept that nobody has a monopoly on knowledge. Apologies now please!

As for urine therapy, it has always puzzled me. I've heard several advocates for drinking one's own urine but it has never struck a chord with me, especially after my study of human metabolism. One has got to ask himself if urine is so useful why is it excreted. Urine contains among other things: hormones, urea and uric acid. Accumulation of these compounds cause very debilitating disorders such as gout etc. Conclusion is that i wouldn't advice anyone to drink their own urine. Those compounds are excreted for a reason. Trust your metabolism, it's usually right.
Re: Has Anyone Tried Urine Therapy? by bluenubian(f): 7:28am On Mar 30, 2007
apolo wetin?

that dude has it in for me, came at me for no reason . as u can see, he started it. anyways i cant apologize to something that doesn't exist
Re: Has Anyone Tried Urine Therapy? by DeHero1: 9:29am On Mar 30, 2007
Hmmnnnnnnnn
I WONDER WHEN DISS CHILDREN WILL GROW,

(1) (2) (Reply)

Steps For Artificial Gapteeth / 10 Tips On The Advantages And 12 Disadvantages Of Self Service / Corruption: Take A Look To Baraawe Airport In Somalia That Gulped $4.3 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.