Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,209 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:00 AM

Has Anyone Tried Urine Therapy? - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Has Anyone Tried Urine Therapy? (5299 Views)

What Do You Think Of Urine Therapy? / Worst Weight Loss Remedy - Urine Therapy / Urine Therapy - Perfect Cure for all Sickness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Anyone Tried Urine Therapy? by bluenubian(f): 12:03pm On Mar 30, 2007
That's all u had to say about urine therapy?
Re: Has Anyone Tried Urine Therapy? by namdee(m): 7:59pm On Apr 01, 2007
you know davidylan there was no need for you too have called bluenubian a prostitute,whatever the case maybe we are all here to learn,she might have been wrong and who knows maybe right,all you had to do was correct her,abi both of you have sumthing for each other that we don't know about on nairaland.Please no woman likes to be called a prostitute,and am not taking sides here.About the urine thrapy i heard it is praacticed in cameroun and that they have the least HIV infection there,i have not confirmed this oooh
Re: Has Anyone Tried Urine Therapy? by alabiyemmy(m): 8:01pm On Apr 01, 2007
if you find out anything good about the Urine - please tell me about the poo o - abi? if you say your unrine is therapy - what about the poo?
Re: Has Anyone Tried Urine Therapy? by eniola1310(f): 1:07pm On Apr 04, 2007
alabiyemmy:

if you find out anything good about the Urine - please tell me about the poo o - abi? if you say your unrine is therapy - what about the poo?

lol.
very funny
Re: Has Anyone Tried Urine Therapy? by 1k001(m): 4:17pm On Apr 05, 2007
Just recently found out that uric acid- one of the components of urine- is a very good anti-oxidant, almost as effective as ascorbic acid (vitamin c). In that regard drinking urine provides anti-oxidants which clear free radicals and minimize risk of cancer. However i believe drinking some vitamin c solution would be far more pleasant than urine. Furthermore other unwanted substances are not present in vit c.
Re: Has Anyone Tried Urine Therapy? by alabiyemmy(m): 12:20am On Apr 06, 2007
Come to think of it - are u talking about your own urine or urine you find anwhere and from anybody?
Re: Has Anyone Tried Urine Therapy? by harrieo: 12:46pm On Apr 12, 2007
Lol, how are u I guess that was funny have a nice day. cool
Re: Has Anyone Tried Urine Therapy? by alabiyemmy(m): 11:11pm On Apr 12, 2007
doctor go finish and the next thing na to dey drink urine - tufiakwa.
Re: Has Anyone Tried Urine Therapy? by asolacool(m): 7:06pm On Apr 13, 2007
Yes, i do practice urine therapy 'cos it works. For starters it is the best aftershave a man can use. I am a living testimony.
But before we all get carried away there is a lot of difference between urine and faeces. Urine is formed by ultrafilteration of the blood in the bowman capsule. And your blood cannot be dirty and still maintain the proper pH that is needed for your survival. Also the amniotic fluid in which the foetus is "suspended" is mixed with the foetal urine. The baby drinks it throughout the foetal stage. But faeces is a different matter. Faecal materials are remains of digested/partly digested/undigested food which had been acted on by bacteria in the large and small intestine. It is definitely toxic.
Urine therapy is a very effective form of remedy which works more like immunisation but not entirely like it. To use urine several "don'ts" must be observed:
For example no drugs (cos of metabolites).
If anyone is interested contact me ( sola1371pharm@yahoo.com). Like i said i do use my urine. Or better still there is a book by LOUIS ARMSTRONG which is quite informative.
Re: Has Anyone Tried Urine Therapy? by donorina: 11:57am On May 04, 2012
I have practiced Urine Therapy for more than a year now, and during this time I have not been sick
I got rid of psoriasis in my elbows, and heartburn aswell as backpain
Before I started this therapy I read many books on this subject. I have a few e-books about
Urinetherapy in digitalform (pdf or words doc) and I am willing to share these books and other books
about fasting and nutrition, alternative medicine, with anyone seriously interested in this topic
my e-mail is donorina@gmail.com Sharing these books with others is the best contribution I can make
to this debate. Regards. donorina
Re: Has Anyone Tried Urine Therapy? by Charz3(m): 10:55pm On Nov 25, 2012
Re: Has Anyone Tried Urine Therapy? by Desdola(m): 6:17am On Nov 26, 2012
Urine therapy is not in any way encouraging. It's just like one inflicting more damage 2 the body by re-infusing waste product into it. Do u know d damage urea can cause 2 your system and remember that urine is a pure growth media for bacteria multiplication.
Re: Has Anyone Tried Urine Therapy? by 1metre: 8:53am On Jan 17, 2017
1k001:
oh my goodness, the exchanges between bluenubian and davidylan were appalling. Can't believe you both degenerated to such a level. I think you both owe each other an apology. You've got to accept that nobody has a monopoly on knowledge. Apologies now please!

As for urine therapy, it has always puzzled me. I've heard several advocates for drinking one's own urine but it has never struck a chord with me, especially after my study of human metabolism. One has got to ask himself if urine is so useful why is it excreted. Urine contains among other things: hormones, urea and uric acid. Accumulation of these compounds cause very debilitating disorders such as gout etc. Conclusion is that i wouldn't advice anyone to drink their own urine. Those compounds are excreted for a reason. Trust your metabolism, it's usually right.
that guy owe that mama no apology, the mama need to grow up.
Re: Has Anyone Tried Urine Therapy? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Oct 30, 2017
donorina:
I have practiced Urine Therapy for more than a year now, and during this time I have not been sick
I got rid of psoriasis in my elbows, and heartburn aswell as backpain
Before I started this therapy I read many books on this subject. I have a few e-books about
Urinetherapy in digitalform (pdf or words doc) and I am willing to share these books and other books
about fasting and nutrition, alternative medicine, with anyone seriously interested in this topic
my e-mail is donorina@gmail.com Sharing these books with others is the best contribution I can make
to this debate. Regards. donorina

(1) (2) (Reply)

Causes, Effects And Risk Of Abortions / Why Is This Type Of Face Mask Used Only In Nigeria / Steps For Artificial Gapteeth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.