Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

Fella Makafui's Wine Shop Closed Down By Boyfriend (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fella Makafui's Wine Shop Closed Down By Boyfriend (Photos) (44967 Views)

Fella Makafui New Boyfriend Shows Off His Cars After Sugar Daddy Collect GF Cars / Fella Makafui Releases Hot Photos After Boyfriend Closed Her Wine Shop / Fella Makafui: 10 Photos Of Ghana Actress Will Discourage Ladies From Bleaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fella Makafui's Wine Shop Closed Down By Boyfriend (Photos) by Hisduchess(f): 10:04am On Jun 20, 2018
frankmoney:
shhh you still don't have it

l don't argue I act.so no need to argue with you
Re: Fella Makafui's Wine Shop Closed Down By Boyfriend (Photos) by Idrismusty97(m): 10:09am On Jun 20, 2018
Men should do more for their families and closest friends(Male or female) then their girlfriends. Trust me you wouldn't regret it.
Re: Fella Makafui's Wine Shop Closed Down By Boyfriend (Photos) by Bahddo(m): 10:13am On Jun 20, 2018
She'd just sleep with some rich guy and open another wine shop..
Re: Fella Makafui's Wine Shop Closed Down By Boyfriend (Photos) by kollinpowel(m): 10:43am On Jun 20, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Closing down the supermarket doesn't change anything she can still open another one if she wants to so it's a win win for her cheesy

how do you expect an actress to come worship you down your feet simply because you opened a small shop for her like WTF is wrong with you don't you know you guys aren't on the same level....she's doing you a favour by dating you do you know what it takes to date an actress ?

she should count herself lucky she didn't end up with this beast disguise as boyfriend...... he would have killed her if given an opportunity smiley
What is this One saying now?

1 Like

Re: Fella Makafui's Wine Shop Closed Down By Boyfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 10:47am On Jun 20, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
there have always been more animals than humans you dumb girl

Ouch!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's a huge punch straight at her IQ.... She asked for it though...

2 Likes

Re: Fella Makafui's Wine Shop Closed Down By Boyfriend (Photos) by Martinez19(m): 10:56am On Jun 20, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Closing down the supermarket doesn't change anything she can still open another one if she wants to so it's a win win for her cheesy

how do you expect an actress to come worship you down your feet simply because you opened a small shop for her like WTF is wrong with you don't you know you guys aren't on the same level....she's doing you a favour by dating you do you know what it takes to date an actress ?

she should count herself lucky she didn't end up with this beast disguise as boyfriend...... he would have killed her if given an opportunity smiley
Ahn ahn! He closed the supermarket on the ground of infidelity not LACK OF WORSHIP. Being an actress doesn't mean that a girl should enter a relationship and disregard her boyfriend because of class discrepancy, cheating is a no-no. If she didn't like the guy, she should have broken the relationship cordially in all sincerity. Being an actress doesn't mean you shouldn't be morally upright.
Re: Fella Makafui's Wine Shop Closed Down By Boyfriend (Photos) by Fortissimo502: 11:06am On Jun 20, 2018
comshots:
Next time,open a shop for your wife not your girlfriend who may jilt you at any fc.uking time.
Fcu.k love when the ship's are down.

Choi...yoruba man. Its chips not ships.
Re: Fella Makafui's Wine Shop Closed Down By Boyfriend (Photos) by zicoraads: 11:13am On Jun 20, 2018
pocohantas:

Na biacan make you type all this one? LOL.
How do you people even take her this serious... cheesy

It is very obvious who erred in this story. The guy did the right thing. If the girl was that hardworking, she should have set up one for herself. Shebi na actress she be?
Is that Biacan? cheesy embarassed

I am so terrible at this alternate thing. I hardly ever know who is now who. I never quoted that Biacan moniker, saw it as a troll and a clown. I had no idea this was the same person cheesy
Re: Fella Makafui's Wine Shop Closed Down By Boyfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 11:14am On Jun 20, 2018
God will Restore
Re: Fella Makafui's Wine Shop Closed Down By Boyfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 11:15am On Jun 20, 2018
Emeskhalifa:

My mumu frnd did something similar without even telling us. He later lost his job and tried to collect the shop from her so he can staet up his life but the case was dismissed at court coz the shop and everything was in her name not his.

You see am now.
Re: Fella Makafui's Wine Shop Closed Down By Boyfriend (Photos) by lordtrigg(m): 11:21am On Jun 20, 2018
Never fall in love with a hoe
Re: Fella Makafui's Wine Shop Closed Down By Boyfriend (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 11:37am On Jun 20, 2018
zicoraads:

Is that Biacan? cheesy embarassed

I am so terrible at this alternate thing. I hardly ever know who is now who. I never quoted that Biacan moniker, saw it as a troll and a clown. I had no idea this was the same person cheesy

Of course that's her! cheesy cheesy
Re: Fella Makafui's Wine Shop Closed Down By Boyfriend (Photos) by MrCork: 11:47am On Jun 20, 2018
Hisduchess:

l don't argue I act.so no need to argue with you

^^^ok..where is that village Albanian called Hisduchess. ....come outside. ..I want to fight! ! angry
Re: Fella Makafui's Wine Shop Closed Down By Boyfriend (Photos) by brownhawk: 12:02pm On Jun 20, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:

you and this ur smelly babyish mouth. I laugh
Re: Fella Makafui's Wine Shop Closed Down By Boyfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jun 20, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
more noise. post you birthdate so we can see whether or not your birthday will shut NL down. you said so yourself. dont be chicken now.
Bantering with retardation are you? Do you think she understands English or what memes are? Leave that illiterate alone stop making her feel like a cyber troll.. She's a termagant.

1 Like

Re: Fella Makafui's Wine Shop Closed Down By Boyfriend (Photos) by Abdul9025(m): 12:16pm On Jun 20, 2018
seiwa
Re: Fella Makafui's Wine Shop Closed Down By Boyfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jun 20, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:

Oh my God, you sound so naive and ignorant. embarassed embarassed
Re: Fella Makafui's Wine Shop Closed Down By Boyfriend (Photos) by MISEDUCATIONS: 12:28pm On Jun 20, 2018
Tunechiami:
Bantering with retardation are you? Do you think she understands English or what memes are? Leave that illiterate alone stop making her feel like a cyber troll.. She's a termagant.
thats what i get from giving mental asylum runaways attention. lol
Re: Fella Makafui's Wine Shop Closed Down By Boyfriend (Photos) by CioAngels(f): 12:55pm On Jun 20, 2018
You have done the right thing young man, while she should continue with the new man because she cannot rob Peter to pay Paul. Keep one man at time and no double dealing.
Re: Fella Makafui's Wine Shop Closed Down By Boyfriend (Photos) by lolast188: 2:07pm On Jun 20, 2018
free.

Re: Fella Makafui's Wine Shop Closed Down By Boyfriend (Photos) by skales67(m): 3:55pm On Jun 20, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:

Re: Fella Makafui's Wine Shop Closed Down By Boyfriend (Photos) by Fourwinds: 4:43pm On Jun 20, 2018
1StopRudeness:
You want to carry zenith bank's official car along after you have decided to resign to go work for GTB....

I mean.......I'm not understanding.....

That's how my brother gave a chic engagement ring, later u said u are not doing again...return the ring naaa. U refused...

u want to wear double engagement ring??..

after all..another man will give u another ring...

I'm not always understanding women...

Lol

Re: Fella Makafui's Wine Shop Closed Down By Boyfriend (Photos) by Fourwinds: 4:54pm On Jun 20, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:

1 Like

Re: Fella Makafui's Wine Shop Closed Down By Boyfriend (Photos) by Fourwinds: 5:03pm On Jun 20, 2018
Sultty:
Sharp guy grin grin but he lacks security. all these small boys that just suddenly become rich
you are a girl

1 Like

Re: Fella Makafui's Wine Shop Closed Down By Boyfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 12:05am On Jun 21, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Will you keep quiet undecided broke boy sad

I've said it more than 4times that it's time for the owner of this platform to set an age limit for this site.

You've never for once sound smart in every single post you make on this forum yet you always try to quote people and say things that your intellectual capacity can't match.

Even 12year olds don't sound this stupid and childish . It's either you're a jobless guy who spends his time on social media instead of working or you're just a foolish teenage troll.

I still don't believe you're a girl because you're too stupid to be a girl even though I didn't take your post seriously.
Re: Fella Makafui's Wine Shop Closed Down By Boyfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 6:02am On Jun 21, 2018
Fortissimo502:

Choi...yoruba man. Its chips not ships.
If a whole ig of police could fumbles in speeches who am i that is an ordinary person without a portfolio?
Re: Fella Makafui's Wine Shop Closed Down By Boyfriend (Photos) by Fortissimo502: 8:12am On Jun 21, 2018
comshots:
If a whole ig of police could fumbles in speeches who am i that is an ordinary person without a portfolio?
cheesy nothing do you jare.
Re: Fella Makafui's Wine Shop Closed Down By Boyfriend (Photos) by donjobill: 4:25am On Jun 22, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Will you keep quiet undecided broke boy sad

Good one there!
Elder001, why are you resisting being controlled by our generalqueen?

You'll enjoy her company if you surrender to her. wink
Re: Fella Makafui's Wine Shop Closed Down By Boyfriend (Photos) by donjobill: 4:32am On Jun 22, 2018
Elder001:

I've said it more than 4times that it's time for the owner of this platform to set an age limit for this site.

You've never for once sound smart in every single post you make on this forum yet you always try to quote people and say things that your intellectual capacity can't match.

Even 12year olds don't sound this stupid and childish . It's either you're a jobless guy who spends his time on social media instead of working or you're just a foolish teenage troll.

I still don't believe you're a girl because you're too stupid to be a girl even though I didn't take your post seriously.

So you're still not seeing the green light?
smiley
Re: Fella Makafui's Wine Shop Closed Down By Boyfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 9:01am On Jun 22, 2018

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Joe Jackson Is Dead! Michael Jackson’s Father Dies At The Age Of 89 / BBNaija: Saga & Nini Are Engaged (Photos) / Yinka Quadri's Son Weds In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.