Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,709 members, 7,816,912 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

What's Your Thoughts On Multi-niche Blogs? - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What's Your Thoughts On Multi-niche Blogs? (3661 Views)

Do You Still Use Facebook? Share Your Thoughts! / 7 Benefits Of Building Niche Blogs / Ready Made Niche Blogs With Private Label Rights For 1k Naira Each !! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Your Thoughts On Multi-niche Blogs? by bedfordng(m): 10:53am On Aug 08, 2018
hmm
Re: What's Your Thoughts On Multi-niche Blogs? by funnynation(m): 12:17pm On Aug 08, 2018
Wikinaija:

Call +22960666283

Or

WhatsApp +2349021948292

Watsap 08066679200
Re: What's Your Thoughts On Multi-niche Blogs? by webtutorr: 12:25pm On Aug 08, 2018
MissBorn:
Forget SEO.

There are successful c&p bloggers. Remember SEO is just an alternative to blog traffic.

One can engage in extensive promotion and
make a name without SEO.

Better still, can even hire writers and still be stable in SEO.

Multi niche is good, so as single niche.
It all depends who is handling and not the platform itself.

Mehn, you just said whats on my mind. Omoo, despite the fact we need google adsense to earn from them doesnt mean one cant just do what that pleases him/her in his website.
All other blogs apart from Tech, I.T, Health and make money blogs are copy and paste.

How you wan carry get your contents naa if you blog on entertainment, politics and all that. You go to another blog, copy and paste to your blog. Every blog get where them dey copy from. Even anty Linda too get where she dey copy from.

Beside, there are people who enjoy having those information in their own blog and sharing it to social media. And it will surprise you that, even the blog that copied from another blog is where many people will get the information from. The main thing is getting people informed. Whether you copy or whatsoever, the truth is that, we bloggers makes information go viral. Infact, politicians, celebrities and all that supposed to be paying us to be making them popular.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Thoughts On Multi-niche Blogs? by fnep2smooth(m): 2:34pm On Aug 08, 2018
Pentools:

Fnep you are still dropping whatsapp number, but you are yet to attend to your whatsapp messages regarding same blog enquiries...

Nawaoooooooh.
I haven't seen your message. Send It again
Re: What's Your Thoughts On Multi-niche Blogs? by fnep2smooth(m): 2:35pm On Aug 08, 2018
funnynation:

08066679200 watsapp
I have done that, reply me
Re: What's Your Thoughts On Multi-niche Blogs? by Premiumwriter: 3:42pm On Aug 08, 2018
funnynation:
Am learning because am going into blogging next month. I will need good website designer and somebody that will put me through
Yinxies
Re: What's Your Thoughts On Multi-niche Blogs? by fnep2smooth(m): 7:18pm On Aug 08, 2018
propanet:

Are you sure you are a web designer?. That blog on your signature is a total crap. How do you intend designing a website for someone else when you can't even customize a simple blog on your profile.
lol... Why bullying me bro? Your situation is like Ford mocking innoson motors while both of them are making their cool money on a low key.

Please stop spoiling someone's dream, the only thing I need from you is to advice and not castigate.

Thanks

Visit https://www.fnepshevoo.com.ng
Re: What's Your Thoughts On Multi-niche Blogs? by henrykene(m): 11:28pm On Aug 08, 2018
MissBorn:
What do you have to say about Multi-niche websites?

Website that will discuss on Various, inter-related topics like :

Business
Entertainment
Sports
Finance
Social Media
Education
Tech
....and lot's more.

I want answers to be focused on the following :

SEO
Make Money
Blog Traffic
...and others.

Before you conclude, also note that, there are numerous successful multi-niche websites.

Let's go!

Candid answer is that SEO doesn't work with those kind of websites, even though traffic may be good, but making money may be hard as well.

This is my personal experience
Re: What's Your Thoughts On Multi-niche Blogs? by Bloggingscope: 4:21pm On Dec 06, 2018
funnynation:
Am learning because am going into blogging next month. I will need good website designer and somebody that will put me through

Did you later get one?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ibeh John Chukwuebuka Is A Scammer,beware Of Him / What Is Sidmach Technologies Nigeria Limited Doing? / Does Niche Blogging Has Anything To Do With Seo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.