Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,287 members, 7,815,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Rapper Illbliss Slams Super Eagles On Twitter, Calls Them Super Chickens - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rapper Illbliss Slams Super Eagles On Twitter, Calls Them Super Chickens (22919 Views)

Seun Kuti Tears The Punch Newspaper, Calls Them 'Dummy' (Video) / Illbliss And Wife Welcome Second Child, Rapper Shares A Heart-Touching Story / Cossy Orjiakor Exposes Her Sexcapades With 3 Men, Calls Them Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rapper Illbliss Slams Super Eagles On Twitter, Calls Them Super Chickens by vena92: 10:06pm On Jun 19, 2018
Egein:
This fat foool with a career that's less active than Oceanic Bank.
Re: Rapper Illbliss Slams Super Eagles On Twitter, Calls Them Super Chickens by Theoan: 10:06pm On Jun 19, 2018
super turkey
Re: Rapper Illbliss Slams Super Eagles On Twitter, Calls Them Super Chickens by zombieHUNTER: 10:06pm On Jun 19, 2018
Senegal is winning this World Cup

Nigeria is winning the best dressed team
Re: Rapper Illbliss Slams Super Eagles On Twitter, Calls Them Super Chickens by projectorz: 10:08pm On Jun 19, 2018
Thats how you musicians will be shaking footballers table. If any of the players sees you anywhere now and snobs you. You will use it to release Album. Just like TUFACE did, cos of MIKEL OBI.

Mind your weight abeg and face front!

1 Like

Re: Rapper Illbliss Slams Super Eagles On Twitter, Calls Them Super Chickens by Tonimordred(m): 10:11pm On Jun 19, 2018
Ill bliss no get sense...u tink sey football easy lyk d nonsense wey u dey sing...oga bus use ur head ,...is jst big 4 notin

2 Likes

Re: Rapper Illbliss Slams Super Eagles On Twitter, Calls Them Super Chickens by IAmKinging(m): 10:12pm On Jun 19, 2018
This guy blinsblins or watacal, is an unpatriotic ingracia... Downgrading the football team of a nation that makes it possible for you to make music and have money to live.
I really wonder why he'd use two opposing words ILL and BLISS as a name... No wonder him music don yamutu.

1 Like

Re: Rapper Illbliss Slams Super Eagles On Twitter, Calls Them Super Chickens by Sanchez01: 10:12pm On Jun 19, 2018
Egein:
This fat foool with a career that's less active than Oceanic Bank.
Calm down grin

1 Like

Re: Rapper Illbliss Slams Super Eagles On Twitter, Calls Them Super Chickens by lonlytroy(m): 10:13pm On Jun 19, 2018
Re: Rapper Illbliss Slams Super Eagles On Twitter, Calls Them Super Chickens by OEChika: 10:16pm On Jun 19, 2018
All I just want to see is our shaku shaku dance step..... Even if we cannot score a goal .... Before a player takes a corner he can just dance it

THE WORLD MUST SEE OUR SHAKU SHAKU
Re: Rapper Illbliss Slams Super Eagles On Twitter, Calls Them Super Chickens by Baroba(m): 10:17pm On Jun 19, 2018
Overweight Illbliss should try and loose weight, then he will understand how hard a top level footballer have to train to perform.. A country with a poor league, no investment; where most of its citizens support European teams, what the hell do you expect.. Ask illbliss who the current Rangers Enugu goalie is, he no know..

2 Likes

Re: Rapper Illbliss Slams Super Eagles On Twitter, Calls Them Super Chickens by Akinpelumusibau: 10:19pm On Jun 19, 2018
Like Illbliss like Super Eagles both are irrelevant. God punish U Illbliss. What is the difference between U and Super Eagles?
Re: Rapper Illbliss Slams Super Eagles On Twitter, Calls Them Super Chickens by Holysucker(m): 10:20pm On Jun 19, 2018
Whizdorm001:
I don't know why i still have this belief that super eagles will win the world cup.

If u believe super chickens will win d world cup dat means u can even believe buhari will win 2019 election.smh
Re: Rapper Illbliss Slams Super Eagles On Twitter, Calls Them Super Chickens by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jun 19, 2018
Everyone is talking this deadbeat is talking to wetin we no go see, encouraging them is the least yuu can do, had it been someone has encouraged yuu your life might be better off

2 Likes

Re: Rapper Illbliss Slams Super Eagles On Twitter, Calls Them Super Chickens by ogakizito(m): 10:25pm On Jun 19, 2018
some people never get mature enough to speak in public.
Re: Rapper Illbliss Slams Super Eagles On Twitter, Calls Them Super Chickens by franchasng: 10:28pm On Jun 19, 2018
Whizdorm001:
I don't know why i still have this belief that super eagles will win the world cup.
you need slap! Iceland will beat Nigeria 2 - 0, so wake up angry
Re: Rapper Illbliss Slams Super Eagles On Twitter, Calls Them Super Chickens by Naturalobserver(m): 10:29pm On Jun 19, 2018
People dey talk this talentless so called rapper go still dey talk.
Kettle calling pot black
Re: Rapper Illbliss Slams Super Eagles On Twitter, Calls Them Super Chickens by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jun 19, 2018
pp802:
Someone will come up now and mock his failing career. This guy just said the truth about the super eagles. They were more concerned about the jersey and social media........they didn't concentrate more on their skills!

Bash illbliss......na you sabi! His career is his business but super eagles performance is all our business.

#Superchickens undecided
Illbliss' career isn't 'failing'
Re: Rapper Illbliss Slams Super Eagles On Twitter, Calls Them Super Chickens by XingXhang(m): 10:48pm On Jun 19, 2018
textilemania:
The guy brain is damaged and need quick rehab!

That why your best music will never go pass your community. angry

#SoarSuperEagles!
cool

This is why super eagles will keep losing because folks like you keep making them feel good. England national team and club sides don't let you breathe o. You must train to perform.
Re: Rapper Illbliss Slams Super Eagles On Twitter, Calls Them Super Chickens by Larryslim(m): 10:56pm On Jun 19, 2018
Whizdorm001:
It can happen
But not this one,maybe 2042!..
Because this one is already out of reach!
Re: Rapper Illbliss Slams Super Eagles On Twitter, Calls Them Super Chickens by Salmoneus(m): 10:58pm On Jun 19, 2018
What will he say about Germany? Brazil? Argentina? Nigerians never believe in ourselves, we're not out yet and anything can happen....

1 Like

Re: Rapper Illbliss Slams Super Eagles On Twitter, Calls Them Super Chickens by oluwasegun007(m): 11:01pm On Jun 19, 2018
They can win a match...
Have you ever won an award.
Re: Rapper Illbliss Slams Super Eagles On Twitter, Calls Them Super Chickens by EkpoTony(m): 11:24pm On Jun 19, 2018
Nigerians are just too unpatriotic. How many of those people talking smack about the Super Eagles can actually play football. Lets try and be Patriotic it will help our country grow.

A conservative legislator in Russia says he wants to ban "mockery" of the national soccer team because the players are "fighting for the honor of our country."

Vitaly Milonov told The Associated Press on Monday that soccer players and their coach should be considered like "our diplomats, our army," notably during the World Cup that Russia is currently hosting.

The national team — and especially its coach — were the butt of widespread jokes and a popular parody song leading up to the tournament.

Milonov is part of a group of Russian lawmakers in the State Duma who drafted a bill imposing a fine of 10,000 rubles ($160) against anyone who criticizes the team. Milonov is best-known as the author of Russia's law against gay "propaganda" toward minors.

"During the World Cup these people are fighting for the honor of the country," he said in an interview in his hometown of St. Petersburg four days after Russia thrashed Saudi Arabia 5-0 to open the World Cup. "It's the responsibility of the state to defend its representatives from verbal abuse."

"This is not just about football. This is about our national identity," he said. Milonov said that the bill is directed exactly against "very brazen, ugly, fake and dirty" insulting comments regarding the Russian national team, and not casual jokes.

While Milonov is from the dominant pro-Kremlin party, it's unclear whether the bill would win enough Duma support to become law.

Am with this guy.

*drops the mic

Re: Rapper Illbliss Slams Super Eagles On Twitter, Calls Them Super Chickens by FLYFIRE(m): 11:31pm On Jun 19, 2018
What is Illbliss' hit again...let him given us hits like his mates na
Re: Rapper Illbliss Slams Super Eagles On Twitter, Calls Them Super Chickens by diamondy: 11:39pm On Jun 19, 2018
You have issues undecided undecided

OkpaAkuEriEri:
Super eagle problem is dey wia dancing afonja possess shaku shaku dance.

Nobody DAT Eva dances shaku shaku can progress in dis life
Re: Rapper Illbliss Slams Super Eagles On Twitter, Calls Them Super Chickens by Akpacha(m): 12:08am On Jun 20, 2018
ShawttySoFyne:

Same way I believe I'll meet Davido tomorrow
shallow dream, too bad ur life time dream is to meeting with davido.
Re: Rapper Illbliss Slams Super Eagles On Twitter, Calls Them Super Chickens by Akpacha(m): 12:10am On Jun 20, 2018
Whizdorm001:
Not possible sir,not when u are having a failed president like buhari.
Re: Rapper Illbliss Slams Super Eagles On Twitter, Calls Them Super Chickens by tafat: 1:41am On Jun 20, 2018
whatever the case i still believe in the super eagles o, thats why i dont have doubts staking on them at betway.ng
Re: Rapper Illbliss Slams Super Eagles On Twitter, Calls Them Super Chickens by Dollabiz: 1:52am On Jun 20, 2018
ohh
Re: Rapper Illbliss Slams Super Eagles On Twitter, Calls Them Super Chickens by Nobody: 2:24am On Jun 20, 2018
Whizdorm001:

You mean the asoebi boys?
Re: Rapper Illbliss Slams Super Eagles On Twitter, Calls Them Super Chickens by micflo28(m): 2:40am On Jun 20, 2018
Your wack career needs more savings. Anyway, the super chickens will outdo their selves if they lose the next match. To even wear singlet no go dey hungry them.
Re: Rapper Illbliss Slams Super Eagles On Twitter, Calls Them Super Chickens by blackaxe78: 4:11am On Jun 20, 2018
Whizdorm001:

Are you joking!

Even God cannot make them win.
Re: Rapper Illbliss Slams Super Eagles On Twitter, Calls Them Super Chickens by ShawttySoFyne(f): 4:41am On Jun 20, 2018
Akpacha:
shallow dream, too bad ur life time dream is to meeting with davido.
Its called sarcasm
dude.

noun

the use of irony to mock or convey contempt.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh slams fan who hopes she and ex-husband will get back together / A Woman Needs To Be Spoiled By A Man – Sonia Ogbonna / Cute Baby Photo Of Flavour N'abania

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.