Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Rapper Illbliss Slams Super Eagles On Twitter, Calls Them Super Chickens - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rapper Illbliss Slams Super Eagles On Twitter, Calls Them Super Chickens (22913 Views)

Seun Kuti Tears The Punch Newspaper, Calls Them 'Dummy' (Video) / Illbliss And Wife Welcome Second Child, Rapper Shares A Heart-Touching Story / Cossy Orjiakor Exposes Her Sexcapades With 3 Men, Calls Them Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rapper Illbliss Slams Super Eagles On Twitter, Calls Them Super Chickens by cyrus1992(m): 9:47am On Jun 20, 2018
dabossman:

And I like this your point. Now, the same can also be said of those players Illbliss called "Super Chickens". We can express our displeasure without insults and derogatory comments.

But at the same time, you cant say illbliss told a lie with that tweet of his.
Super eagles messed up.
With the whole hype that trailed their arrival at russia, nigerians expected alot from them only for them to dash our expectations of them to the wind.
Even if you, decide to be nice about their failure.
Dont expect every other nigerians to be nice about their failure.
Cos it was super disappointing.
Re: Rapper Illbliss Slams Super Eagles On Twitter, Calls Them Super Chickens by Darksider131: 9:47am On Jun 20, 2018
Tonimordred:
Ill bliss no get sense...u tink sey football easy lyk d nonsense wey u dey sing...oga bus use ur head ,...is jst big 4 notin
idiot

If it is not easy for them, they should step down
Re: Rapper Illbliss Slams Super Eagles On Twitter, Calls Them Super Chickens by frankmoney(m): 9:48am On Jun 20, 2018
cyrus1992:

K, maybe im foolish, maybe im not foolish.
But one thing is certain.
On my most foolish day, im not as dumb and dim witted like you.
So, if you call that foolish; id wanna be continiously foolish.
At least, i wouldnt be a no thinking and low brained dim wit who has brains but dosent know how to use em like you.
a typical example of your foolish family grin keep disgracing them more lol
Re: Rapper Illbliss Slams Super Eagles On Twitter, Calls Them Super Chickens by dabossman(m): 9:51am On Jun 20, 2018
cyrus1992:

K, you may be right.
But still,
You still cant deny the fact that he wasnt far from the truth.
Super eagles messed up, most especially after the whole hype and expectations.

Yes they messed up, but the insults are not necessary. Didn't Germany mess up? Italy and Holland who are powerhouses didn't even qualify. Didn't they mess up?

The Super Eagles didn't create the hype or expectations; Nigerians did. Nigeria was never favourites to qualify from the group. No bookmaker gave us the chance to. Even Gernot Rohr has been saying his team is young and inexperienced. The signs were all there.

We tend to overrate ourselves too much. We are not a global footballing giant. This is not U17. We create the hype and expectations and then get angry when those high hopes are dashed. I warned on this same platform that people should lower their expectations. The best we can expect is to spring a surprise rather than this sense of entitlement that we are favourites to qualify.

PS: The players didn't design the jersey either. Nike did and created the hype for their product.
Re: Rapper Illbliss Slams Super Eagles On Twitter, Calls Them Super Chickens by Tonimordred(m): 9:52am On Jun 20, 2018
Darksider131:
idiot

If it is not easy for them, they should step down
i dnt blame u cos dat big head n wild mouth na ur IPOB broda
Re: Rapper Illbliss Slams Super Eagles On Twitter, Calls Them Super Chickens by cyrus1992(m): 10:13am On Jun 20, 2018
frankmoney:
a typical example of your foolish family grin keep disgracing them more lol

Lol,
E pain am.
Mumu, you see where your imaturity has landed you.
Even to the extent that you are dragging in family.
Leave family out of it, na me and you dey talk.
Re: Rapper Illbliss Slams Super Eagles On Twitter, Calls Them Super Chickens by frankmoney(m): 10:17am On Jun 20, 2018
cyrus1992:

Lol,
E pain am.
Mumu, you see where your imaturity has landed you.
Even to the extent that you are dragging in family.
Leave family out of it, na me and you dey talk.
lmao dude you are the one that is actually pained not me grin I care less , your family is useless and irrelevant and also foolish deal with it grin . And you see how foolish you are talking about imaturity when you were the one who started the insults , indeed you are from a useless family grin

1 Like

Re: Rapper Illbliss Slams Super Eagles On Twitter, Calls Them Super Chickens by cyrus1992(m): 10:34am On Jun 20, 2018
frankmoney:
lmao dude you are the one that is actually pained not me grin I care less , your family is useless and irrelevant and also foolish deal with it grin . And you see how foolish you are talking about imaturity when you were the one who started the insults , indeed you are from a useless family grin

Hahahahah.
Dimwitted klutz, you are.
Well, it takes useless to identify useless.
Re: Rapper Illbliss Slams Super Eagles On Twitter, Calls Them Super Chickens by frankmoney(m): 10:53am On Jun 20, 2018
cyrus1992:

Hahahahah.
Dimwitted klutz, you are.
Well, it takes useless to identify useless.
run along to your useless family dude grin
Re: Rapper Illbliss Slams Super Eagles On Twitter, Calls Them Super Chickens by Pentools(m): 11:52am On Jun 20, 2018
ShawttySoFyne:

Same way I believe I'll meet Davido tomorrow

you meeting davido is hundred percent possible, just say same way buhari would soon turn to Christian.
Re: Rapper Illbliss Slams Super Eagles On Twitter, Calls Them Super Chickens by alexander7(m): 11:55am On Jun 20, 2018
monkey no fine but en mama like am ..we have no chose
Re: Rapper Illbliss Slams Super Eagles On Twitter, Calls Them Super Chickens by cyrus1992(m): 12:03pm On Jun 20, 2018
frankmoney:
run along to your useless family dude grin
hahaha,
Clown.
Re: Rapper Illbliss Slams Super Eagles On Twitter, Calls Them Super Chickens by vena92: 9:58pm On Jun 20, 2018
cyrus1992:

Upcoming wey don blow pass you baa?
What he has in his account would buy you, your ambitions, aspirations and career, put together.
You think everyone is a Never do well like you abi? Dunce!!! #frustratedmofo
Re: Rapper Illbliss Slams Super Eagles On Twitter, Calls Them Super Chickens by vena92: 10:01pm On Jun 20, 2018
frankmoney:
The Animal you quoted should be thrown away, he is not fit to be amongst sane humans.
Re: Rapper Illbliss Slams Super Eagles On Twitter, Calls Them Super Chickens by cyrus1992(m): 8:36am On Jun 21, 2018
vena92:
You think everyone is a Never do well like you abi? Dunce!!! #frustratedmofo

Lol,
E pain am die.
Me, Frustrated?? I dont think so.
Besides,
Im not the one ranting here, its you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"I Secretly Married Annie to Avoid Hurting My Other Baby Mamas" - 2 Face Idibia / Eniola Badmus Meets With Dapo Abiodun, Ogun Governor-Elect / Chinedu Ikedieze, Seyi Shay And Vector In Studio (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.