Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,262 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Rapper Illbliss Slams Super Eagles On Twitter, Calls Them Super Chickens - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rapper Illbliss Slams Super Eagles On Twitter, Calls Them Super Chickens (22916 Views)

Seun Kuti Tears The Punch Newspaper, Calls Them 'Dummy' (Video) / Illbliss And Wife Welcome Second Child, Rapper Shares A Heart-Touching Story / Cossy Orjiakor Exposes Her Sexcapades With 3 Men, Calls Them Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rapper Illbliss Slams Super Eagles On Twitter, Calls Them Super Chickens by engrelvis(m): 5:15am On Jun 20, 2018
Munzy14:
Senegal played the game like as if they aren't Africans. Super eagles will join Egypt soon in route for home call.
Senegal is nt going anywhere.dey r nt dat good.dey met a weak n disorganized team.next match will expose dem.
Re: Rapper Illbliss Slams Super Eagles On Twitter, Calls Them Super Chickens by MENTORCH(m): 5:29am On Jun 20, 2018
The way they are handling this stuff is wrong, this boys might lose again Because they will be so nervous and be scared of losing which will make them play anyhow. They should be encouraged to do better and make them feel we still believe in them it will help them psychologically. They didn’t want to lose that match but it just happened.
Re: Rapper Illbliss Slams Super Eagles On Twitter, Calls Them Super Chickens by Amino4acid: 6:13am On Jun 20, 2018
[color=#990000][/color]ill bliss my son, I sent you to school, to learn how to mind yourself.. #just singing tho.
Re: Rapper Illbliss Slams Super Eagles On Twitter, Calls Them Super Chickens by MrI2015(m): 6:37am On Jun 20, 2018
Oga Boss, relax, Super Eagles will win Iceland.
Re: Rapper Illbliss Slams Super Eagles On Twitter, Calls Them Super Chickens by donbenie(m): 6:55am On Jun 20, 2018
textilemania:
The guy brain is damaged and need quick rehab!

That why your best music will never go pass your community. angry

#SoarSuperEagles!
cool
Like he said,bash his music if you think it's wacky,but calling him brain damaged for stating the obvious and what millions of other Nigerians feel is wrong..
Based on the evidence of the first group matches,even Saudi Arabia that lost 5-0 where a better team than SE and he reserves the right to bash them,with a crappy performance like that what are they expecting? a pat on the back?
These bunch of Chickens made the Croatian team look like Brazil even without them trying..
Re: Rapper Illbliss Slams Super Eagles On Twitter, Calls Them Super Chickens by Nobody: 7:08am On Jun 20, 2018
Whizdorm001:
I don't know why i still have this belief that super eagles will win the world cup.

1 Like

Re: Rapper Illbliss Slams Super Eagles On Twitter, Calls Them Super Chickens by kaffyadeakeem(f): 7:35am On Jun 20, 2018
Whizdorm001:
I don't know why i still have this belief that super eagles will win the world cup.
in your dream
Re: Rapper Illbliss Slams Super Eagles On Twitter, Calls Them Super Chickens by jeff92: 8:14am On Jun 20, 2018
Whizdorm001:
taaa metchie onu gi dia...sharap
Re: Rapper Illbliss Slams Super Eagles On Twitter, Calls Them Super Chickens by cyrus1992(m): 8:36am On Jun 20, 2018
frankmoney:
Lol... Is illbliss a rapper sef
But, hes still more relevant than you can ever be to the Nigerian society.
Re: Rapper Illbliss Slams Super Eagles On Twitter, Calls Them Super Chickens by cyrus1992(m): 8:39am On Jun 20, 2018
Egein:
This fat foool with a career that's less active than Oceanic Bank.

But dont forget that the so called fat fool with a so called failed career has the money to buy you and your household over and over again.
Even with his current musical irrelevance, hes still more relevant to us, Nigerians than you can ever be.
Re: Rapper Illbliss Slams Super Eagles On Twitter, Calls Them Super Chickens by cyrus1992(m): 8:41am On Jun 20, 2018
vena92:
This Dunce with a Dead Career. When last did you release a hit?
You have been Upcoming since your debut.

Upcoming wey don blow pass you baa?
What he has in his account would buy you, your ambitions, aspirations and career, put together.
Re: Rapper Illbliss Slams Super Eagles On Twitter, Calls Them Super Chickens by frankmoney(m): 8:41am On Jun 20, 2018
cyrus1992:

But, hes still more relevant than you can ever be to the Nigerian society.
yes I know that grin but at least am more relevant than your useless family put together
Re: Rapper Illbliss Slams Super Eagles On Twitter, Calls Them Super Chickens by cyrus1992(m): 8:43am On Jun 20, 2018
textilemania:
The guy brain is damaged and need quick rehab!

That why your best music will never go pass your community. angry

#SoarSuperEagles!
cool

At least, his music is still being listened to by we nigerians.
Oga judger, abeg wetin you don ever do, wey we nigerians in general don ever hear of?
Re: Rapper Illbliss Slams Super Eagles On Twitter, Calls Them Super Chickens by cyrus1992(m): 8:45am On Jun 20, 2018
frankmoney:
yes I know that grin but at least am more relevant than your useless family put together

Well, at least the family you just called useless is relevant in the society enough to buy you, your ambitions, your aspirations, your career, and your future.
And also tender you a receipt for the purchase.
Re: Rapper Illbliss Slams Super Eagles On Twitter, Calls Them Super Chickens by frankmoney(m): 8:50am On Jun 20, 2018
cyrus1992:

Well, at least the family you just called useless is relevant in the society enough to buy you, your ambitions, your aspirations, your career, and your future.
And also tender you a receipt for the purchase.
lol at least am still better than the useless and irrelevant family grin
Re: Rapper Illbliss Slams Super Eagles On Twitter, Calls Them Super Chickens by Egein(m): 9:07am On Jun 20, 2018
cyrus1992:

But dont forget that the so called fat fool with a so called failed career has the money to buy you and your household over and over again.
Even with his current musical irrelevance, hes still more relevant to us, Nigerians than you can ever be.
Lol. Because I'm on Nairaland doesn't mean you can equate my networth with a melange of the wealthiest humans in your father's and mother's generation combined. Be humble and send me your account number; and while you're at it, ask your dad to send his account number too. I'm not joking.
Re: Rapper Illbliss Slams Super Eagles On Twitter, Calls Them Super Chickens by cyrus1992(m): 9:11am On Jun 20, 2018
frankmoney:
lol at least am still better than the useless and irrelevant family grin

Hahaha.
Better indeed.
In what way, if i may ask?
Do you think that they made it just by abusing the career of those more successful than them.
No, while mates of theirs like you were on social media spewing hate on rappers.
My family members were out there husttling to be better citizens of these great country.
How have you contributed to the nigerian society so far?
If not by displaying your well pronounced silliness on nairaland.
Bro, go get a life.
Re: Rapper Illbliss Slams Super Eagles On Twitter, Calls Them Super Chickens by frankmoney(m): 9:13am On Jun 20, 2018
cyrus1992:

Hahaha.
Better indeed.
In what way, if i may ask?
Do you think that they made it just by abusing the career of those more successful than them.
No, while mates of theirs like you were on social media spewing hate on rappers.
My family members were out there husttling to be better citizens of these great country.
How have you contributed to the nigerian society so far?
If not by displaying your well pronounced silliness on nairaland.
Bro, go get a life.
lmao , very useless family, you must be from grin grin contributing their uselessness to Nigeria ,
Re: Rapper Illbliss Slams Super Eagles On Twitter, Calls Them Super Chickens by frankmoney(m): 9:15am On Jun 20, 2018
Egein:

Lol. Because I'm on Nairaland doesn't mean you can equate my networth with a melange of the wealthiest humans in your father's and mother's generation combined. Be humble and send me your account number; and while you're at it, ask your dad to send his account number too. I'm not joking.
bro don't waste your time on that dude from a useless family , he just started insulting people when no one quoted him . Is illbliss his father ?
Re: Rapper Illbliss Slams Super Eagles On Twitter, Calls Them Super Chickens by buchasman(m): 9:19am On Jun 20, 2018
I can't afford to have another heart attack, God please take away this shame. so downcast right-ugbua.
Re: Rapper Illbliss Slams Super Eagles On Twitter, Calls Them Super Chickens by dabossman(m): 9:19am On Jun 20, 2018
pp802:
Someone will come up now and mock his failing career. This guy just said the truth about the super eagles. They were more concerned about the jersey and social media........they didn't concentrate more on their skills!

Bash illbliss......na you sabi! His career is his business but super eagles performance is all our business.

#Superchickens undecided

But of course, they will. Is it not his mates that are winning Grammys? Why can't he make Nigeria proud by winning a Grammy? It is easy to insult others in their own careers, but you could also be the best globally in your own niche. If you ask the average Nigerian, they will give you reasons why the Nigerian state doesn't allow them to be the best. Our sports is not separate from the larger Nigerian state.
Re: Rapper Illbliss Slams Super Eagles On Twitter, Calls Them Super Chickens by UnicoBoas01: 9:24am On Jun 20, 2018
Let us nt reason lyk dis shallow artist,cn we compare senagal's group to ours? Super eagles av d chance of beating poland too afterall we beat dem in d friendlies,we r nt lucky wit d grouping
Re: Rapper Illbliss Slams Super Eagles On Twitter, Calls Them Super Chickens by cyrus1992(m): 9:24am On Jun 20, 2018
frankmoney:
lmao , very useless family, you must be from grin grin contributing their uselessness to Nigeria ,

But wait first,
You claim that they are useless baa?
How did you know that they are useless, you know it takes a useless person to identify another useless person.
Well, at least now i know that you are as useless as you claim them to be.
Re: Rapper Illbliss Slams Super Eagles On Twitter, Calls Them Super Chickens by frankmoney(m): 9:27am On Jun 20, 2018
cyrus1992:

But wait first,
You claim that they are useless baa?
How did you know that they are useless, you know it takes a useless person to identify another useless person.
Well, at least now i know that you are as useless as you claim them to be.
now I see they aren't only useless but also foolish grin you are typical example of them
Re: Rapper Illbliss Slams Super Eagles On Twitter, Calls Them Super Chickens by cyrus1992(m): 9:30am On Jun 20, 2018
Egein:

Lol, k.
Im not trying to be a judge here.
And as much as i hustle and double work daily for money, im no beggar.
All im trying to say in essence is that you shouldnt judge someones relevance just cos of a musical career.
As washed up as his career could be, he could still be adding to the positivity of the nigerian society by mentoring younger ones, or touching lives of masses in one way or the other.
You are not God, so dont judge a man by what you see.
Cos beneath what you see, there could be glitters that you dont see.
Re: Rapper Illbliss Slams Super Eagles On Twitter, Calls Them Super Chickens by Nobody: 9:33am On Jun 20, 2018
Egein:
This fat foool with a career that's less active than Oceanic Bank.

mind if I ask, what's wrong in what he is said??
didn't you watch the match?? they deserve every bashing they get.

and how does his dead career affect the super eagles. so because he is no more making waves in the music scene he shouldn't air his thoughts and opinions on national matters concerning the country?? SMH
Re: Rapper Illbliss Slams Super Eagles On Twitter, Calls Them Super Chickens by cyrus1992(m): 9:34am On Jun 20, 2018
frankmoney:
now I see they aren't only useless but also foolish grin you are typical example of them

K, maybe im foolish, maybe im not foolish.
But one thing is certain.
On my most foolish day, im not as dumb and dim witted like you.
So, if you call that foolish; id wanna be continiously foolish.
At least, i wouldnt be a no thinking and low brained dim wit who has brains but dosent know how to use em like you.
Re: Rapper Illbliss Slams Super Eagles On Twitter, Calls Them Super Chickens by Nobody: 9:35am On Jun 20, 2018
vena92:
This Dunce with a Dead Career. When last did you release a hit?
You have been Upcoming since your debut.

mind if I ask, what's wrong in what he is said??
didn't you watch the match?? they deserve every bashing they get.
and how does his dead career affect the super eagles. so because he is no more making waves in the music scene he shouldn't air his thoughts and opinions on national matters concerning the country?? SMH
Re: Rapper Illbliss Slams Super Eagles On Twitter, Calls Them Super Chickens by dabossman(m): 9:36am On Jun 20, 2018
cyrus1992:

Upcoming wey don blow pass you baa?
What he has in his account would buy you, your ambitions, aspirations and career, put together.

And what small boy Alex Iwobi has in his account would buy Illbliss entire career till date. Mind you, I love Illbliss' music, but he should know better than this. At the end of the day, football is a game, win, lose or draw. No need to be overly emotional about it. Let him make Nigeria proud by winning a Grammy. He can do it if he tries.
Re: Rapper Illbliss Slams Super Eagles On Twitter, Calls Them Super Chickens by dabossman(m): 9:40am On Jun 20, 2018
cyrus1992:

Lol, k.
Im not trying to be a judge here.
And as much as i hustle and double work daily for money, im no beggar.
All im trying to say in essence is that you shouldnt judge someones relevance just cos of a musical career.
As washed up as his career could be, he could still be adding to the positivity of the nigerian society by mentoring younger ones, or touching lives of masses in one way or the other.
You are not God, so dont judge a man by what you see.
Cos beneath what you see, there could be glitters that you dont see.

And I like this your point. Now, the same can also be said of those players Illbliss called "Super Chickens". We can express our displeasure without insults and derogatory comments.
Re: Rapper Illbliss Slams Super Eagles On Twitter, Calls Them Super Chickens by cyrus1992(m): 9:41am On Jun 20, 2018
dabossman:

And what small boy Alex Iwobi has in his account would buy Illbliss entire career till date. Mind you, I love Illbliss' music, but he should know better than this. At the end of the day, football is a game, win, lose or draw. No need to be overly emotional about it. Let him make Nigeria proud by winning a Grammy. He can do it if he tries.

K, you may be right.
But still,
You still cant deny the fact that he wasnt far from the truth.
Super eagles messed up, most especially after the whole hype and expectations.
Re: Rapper Illbliss Slams Super Eagles On Twitter, Calls Them Super Chickens by stiffy56(m): 9:43am On Jun 20, 2018
that's just the main fact......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Eniola Badmus Meets With Dapo Abiodun, Ogun Governor-Elect / Chinedu Ikedieze, Seyi Shay And Vector In Studio (Photos) / Pero And Annie Idibia Are Best Friends - 2Baba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.