Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,500 members, 7,830,508 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Is This A New Method Of Airtel Scam? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Is This A New Method Of Airtel Scam? (301 Views)

Is This A New Method Used By Scammers? / Lady Narrates New Method Used To Kidnap People After She Made A Narrow Escape / Customs Discovers New Method Of Smuggling Foreign Rice (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is This A New Method Of Airtel Scam? by trinity227(m): 11:28pm On Jun 19, 2018
Why am I getting these advertising pop ups every time I turned on my data? For some months now I have been experiencing these advert pop ups whenever I am operating my phone. some friends on the airtel network also complained same, the pop ups comes up automatically and you click it without knowing, automatically N50 Naira is deducted from your account and you won't even realize it.
I just realize today that they had been deducting 50Naira regularly from account when my airtime finished, that was when I start receiving messages from Airtel that insufficient credit unable to subscribe.

Is this not a criminal act?
Is anyone using the airtel network here also experiencing the same automatic advert pop ups?

Re: Is This A New Method Of Airtel Scam? by Nobody: 12:04am On Jun 20, 2018
Do customers subscribed to this poo?

(1) (Reply)

Babatunde Fawler , FIRS Impostor Details / REASON Behind The Recent Attack By Fulani Herdsmen In Plateu State / Lastma Crys And Beg For His Arm After Being Stucked In The Door Of A Moving Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.