Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,837 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:44 PM

UNN Lecturer Awards Scholarship To Two Indigent Students In Enugu - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNN Lecturer Awards Scholarship To Two Indigent Students In Enugu (6197 Views)

UNN Lecturer, Professor Mfonobong David Udoudom Caught Pants Down In GS Building / Chigozie Odum: UNN Lecturer Arrested For Impregnating, Threatening Student / Governor Shettima Awards Scholarship To Galadima Isreal, Highest In JAMB Scorer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UNN Lecturer Awards Scholarship To Two Indigent Students In Enugu by sophsia62: 5:29am On Jun 20, 2018
Worried by the rising poverty level in the country, a university don, Prof. Felix Chukwuneke, has called on the Federal Government to introduce a comprehensive scholarship scheme for pupils from primary to the secondary school level. He said apart from free tuition, the scholarship should cover medicare, clothing, transport and feeding.

Speaking after presenting cheques worth N1.2 million to two indigent students at the community secondary school, Olo, Ezeagu Local Government Area of Enugu State, who are beneficiaries of his scholarship, Chukwuneke said his call had become imperative because according to him “many parents are too poor to train their children in school”.

The lucky students are Master Okorie Kosisochukwu and Miss Blessing Anigbo. They emerged first and second positions in an examination organised to select the most brilliant indigent students in the college.

Chukwuneke, of the department of Dentistry, College of Medicine, University of Nigeria, Ituku-Ozalla, Enugu State, said he decided to award scholarship to the two students to guarantee their future and promised to extend the gesture to more students in future.

The dental surgeon noted that he couldn’t stop assisting the community, having been recently presented with a chieftaincy title of Ebekue-Dike of Amandim Ezeugana, Olo, by the traditional ruler, Igwe Harford Agana.

http://www.akelicious.net/2018/06/unn-lecturer-awards-scholarship-to-two.html

5 Likes

Re: UNN Lecturer Awards Scholarship To Two Indigent Students In Enugu by ogechijohn(m): 6:41am On Jun 20, 2018
This is a nice one. He deserves some accolades. FTC grin

4 Likes

Re: UNN Lecturer Awards Scholarship To Two Indigent Students In Enugu by wonuks(m): 7:24am On Jun 20, 2018
shocked
Re: UNN Lecturer Awards Scholarship To Two Indigent Students In Enugu by PHfinest(m): 7:24am On Jun 20, 2018
Good, some more Taju's being sent to school. Help educate one poor child in your area. We can make this country better.

Je sui Taju
Re: UNN Lecturer Awards Scholarship To Two Indigent Students In Enugu by nanauju(f): 7:26am On Jun 20, 2018
What a kind gesture. God knows I'm gonna sponsor a kid all through Uni level when I'm financially comfortable. I saw how my older siblings in my family selflessly sponsored the younger ones like myself all through Uni with every expense paid even at their own inconvenience... There was No need looking for external relatives for support.

God bless them and my parents who trained us all

4 Likes

Re: UNN Lecturer Awards Scholarship To Two Indigent Students In Enugu by Wizkhalifa2(m): 7:27am On Jun 20, 2018
After giving scholarship, he fit go collect blocking to make hin money back

Re: UNN Lecturer Awards Scholarship To Two Indigent Students In Enugu by SheikhMuniru(m): 7:27am On Jun 20, 2018
2 CULTISTS INDIGENOUS CITIZENS OF ENUGU, CHAII THEIR IS GOD ooo
Re: UNN Lecturer Awards Scholarship To Two Indigent Students In Enugu by amazon14: 7:28am On Jun 20, 2018
Thank you Mr lecturer. God will increase your resources so you can do more as you promised
Re: UNN Lecturer Awards Scholarship To Two Indigent Students In Enugu by freemanbubble: 7:28am On Jun 20, 2018
isoright.
kind gesture i say
Re: UNN Lecturer Awards Scholarship To Two Indigent Students In Enugu by Paperwhite(m): 7:29am On Jun 20, 2018
Nice one! Great Lions & Lionesses! Uuuuummmnnn! smiley
Re: UNN Lecturer Awards Scholarship To Two Indigent Students In Enugu by Authoreety: 7:29am On Jun 20, 2018
At all at all na im bad pass...

D guy try!
Re: UNN Lecturer Awards Scholarship To Two Indigent Students In Enugu by sunbilor(m): 7:29am On Jun 20, 2018
God bless me so I can do this as well.
Re: UNN Lecturer Awards Scholarship To Two Indigent Students In Enugu by Yinxies(f): 7:33am On Jun 20, 2018
amazon14:
Thank you Mr lecturer. God will increase your resources so you can do more as you promised

Amen!

God will continue to raise more good people to rescue Nigeria from poverty.

In fact, he will raise me up to do my own bit

1 Like

Re: UNN Lecturer Awards Scholarship To Two Indigent Students In Enugu by Nobody: 7:41am On Jun 20, 2018
Nigeria universities ought to free of charge because they are not functioning even with all the money they are extorting from us.

We all that all northerners in the north are not paying a dime to studying. In Nigeria where once you are from Biafra with over 300 score makes would be denying admissions. But the northerners with as low as 97 score makes would be given admissions.

If you do some investigation, you will find out that these two students had paid some reasonable bribes of money to be given school
Re: UNN Lecturer Awards Scholarship To Two Indigent Students In Enugu by affable4(m): 7:47am On Jun 20, 2018
Nice one.

Not all those people queuing to get noticed over just one little boy as if there are no such kids in their villages to help.
Re: UNN Lecturer Awards Scholarship To Two Indigent Students In Enugu by lonelydora: 8:09am On Jun 20, 2018
sophsia62:
Worried by the rising poverty level in the country, a university don, Prof. Felix Chukwuneke, has called on the Federal Government to introduce a comprehensive scholarship scheme for pupils from primary to the secondary school level. He said apart from free tuition, the scholarship should cover medicare, clothing, transport and feeding.

Speaking after presenting cheques worth N1.2 million to two indigent students at the community secondary school, Olo, Ezeagu Local Government Area of Enugu State, who are beneficiaries of his scholarship, Chukwuneke said his call had become imperative because according to him “many parents are too poor to train their children in school”.

The lucky students are Master Okorie Kosisochukwu and Miss Blessing Anigbo. They emerged first and second positions in an examination organised to select the most brilliant indigent students in the college.

Chukwuneke, of the department of Dentistry, College of Medicine, University of Nigeria, Ituku-Ozalla, Enugu State, said he decided to award scholarship to the two students to guarantee their future and promised to extend the gesture to more students in future.

The dental surgeon noted that he couldn’t stop assisting the community, having been recently presented with a chieftaincy title of Ebekue-Dike of Amandim Ezeugana, Olo, by the traditional ruler, Igwe Harford Agana.

http://www.akelicious.net/2018/06/unn-lecturer-awards-scholarship-to-two.html

Nice one Prof.

We have only 2 universities in Nigeria.....UNN and others. "A UNN GRADUATE IS NATURALLY AHEAD OF YOU"

Great Lions and Lionesses! Great!!

Great AGBEBITES! Great!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNN Lecturer Awards Scholarship To Two Indigent Students In Enugu by MRAKBEE(m): 8:41am On Jun 20, 2018
SheikhMuniru:
2 CULTISTS INDIGENOUS CITIZENS OF ENUGU, CHAII THEIR IS GOD ooo
Aboki no fit read few lines..
Half done Ishiewu
Re: UNN Lecturer Awards Scholarship To Two Indigent Students In Enugu by Nwatiti24(f): 8:41am On Jun 20, 2018
that's a good one. keep it up
Re: UNN Lecturer Awards Scholarship To Two Indigent Students In Enugu by Christmasdon(m): 9:25am On Jun 20, 2018
we that are here on nairaland how many times have we call our this young ones and teach them some mathematics,e.g bearing, Longitude and latitude, angles of elevation and depression, trignometry, pythagorax theorem, circle geometry, surd, etc, bend them down and teach them some of this thing, not when you carry phone they start peeping through your shoulder. Thats how me you can contribute to the society aswell, not GOD please give me millions and i will give scholarships, i bet you won't.

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Cause Of Unemployment? / Moremi Roof Blown Away / When Is The Jamb Change Of Course And Change Of Institution Form Closing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.