Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,435 members, 7,812,294 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:19 AM

Phyno Flaunts His White Roll Royce As He Shares New Dope Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Phyno Flaunts His White Roll Royce As He Shares New Dope Photos (36688 Views)

D'banj Buys Customized Roll Royce Wraith (Photos, Video) / Burna Boy Buys Rolls Royce As Christmas Gift (Video) / Juliet Okonkwo Poses With Her Rolls Royce As She Celebrates Christmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Phyno Flaunts His White Roll Royce As He Shares New Dope Photos by CastedBlog: 7:13am On Jun 20, 2018
As You know Phyno is one of those few artist who is yet to be involved in any babymama drama, The proud rapper just shared some really dopes photos with the N200m Roll Royce he bought in March, His currently in the US, see more photos below!

Gossip From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/06/singer-phyno-shows-off-his-white-roll.html

2 Shares

Re: Phyno Flaunts His White Roll Royce As He Shares New Dope Photos by Nobody: 7:14am On Jun 20, 2018
The best rapper in the history of Nigeria after mode9.

Unlike the noise we heard from dagrin, the noise we are hearing from olamide, lilkesh etc.

92 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Phyno Flaunts His White Roll Royce As He Shares New Dope Photos by CastedGist: 7:16am On Jun 20, 2018
Re: Phyno Flaunts His White Roll Royce As He Shares New Dope Photos by izzou(m): 7:16am On Jun 20, 2018
Please I have a question

If I take a picture in front of a car, does it automatically mean it's mine?

136 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Phyno Flaunts His White Roll Royce As He Shares New Dope Photos by textilemania(m): 7:24am On Jun 20, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:
[s]The best rapper in the history of Nigeria after mode9.

Unlike the noise we heard from dagrin, the noise we are hearing from olamide, lilkesh etc.[/s]

What's the difference between Olamide and phyno? The former is just the Yoruba version while the later is the Igbo version of singing jagorn

165 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Phyno Flaunts His White Roll Royce As He Shares New Dope Photos by dizon: 7:24am On Jun 20, 2018
izzou:
Please I have a question

Are u in this country at all? Phyno bought that car about three months ago, it was the talk of the town then. Any way Google is your friend, "you can go and confirm it yeba" in Kizz Daniel's voice

6 Likes

Re: Phyno Flaunts His White Roll Royce As He Shares New Dope Photos by dizon: 7:25am On Jun 20, 2018
textilemania:

What's the difference between Olamide and phyno? The former is just the Yoruba version while the later is the Igbo version of singing jagorn
Exactly, they are both noisemakers

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Phyno Flaunts His White Roll Royce As He Shares New Dope Photos by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:25am On Jun 20, 2018
izzou:
Please I have a question

to them clueless bloggers desperately seeking to drive traffic to their BS blogs ?! absolutely YES!

4 Likes

Re: Phyno Flaunts His White Roll Royce As He Shares New Dope Photos by thesicilian: 7:28am On Jun 20, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:

Unlike the noise we heard from dagrin, the noise we are hearing from olamide, lilkesh etc.
Lol. You must be a comedian!

5 Likes

Re: Phyno Flaunts His White Roll Royce As He Shares New Dope Photos by izzou(m): 7:28am On Jun 20, 2018
dizon:

Are u in this country at all? Phyno bought that car about three months ago, it was the talk of the town then. Any way Google is your friend, "you can go and confirm it yeba" in Kizz Daniel's voice

Did you see me type Phyno in my question? undecided

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Phyno Flaunts His White Roll Royce As He Shares New Dope Photos by helphelp: 11:49am On Jun 20, 2018
Ehen...that's more like it

Be like na car posing dey reign now abi, you all should await my pose with my tuke tuke
Re: Phyno Flaunts His White Roll Royce As He Shares New Dope Photos by GrammarNazi1(m): 11:49am On Jun 20, 2018
textilemania:

...jargon/rubbish.

4 Likes

Re: Phyno Flaunts His White Roll Royce As He Shares New Dope Photos by Cutezt(m): 11:50am On Jun 20, 2018

Phyno come lets give you that stunning visuals

Let Us Give Your Brand That Push, Let's Create That Amazing Music Video For Your Song, Let's Make Your Song Go Viral With Creativity

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7290403_201806170140390001_jpeg4ecd23b16bbbcc10034f691de83b1167

1 Like

Re: Phyno Flaunts His White Roll Royce As He Shares New Dope Photos by emelda86(f): 11:51am On Jun 20, 2018
Eze nunu....

2 Likes

Re: Phyno Flaunts His White Roll Royce As He Shares New Dope Photos by LieDetector(m): 11:51am On Jun 20, 2018
Everybody now dey tuck in polo. Davido don teach us new style. grin

1 Like

Re: Phyno Flaunts His White Roll Royce As He Shares New Dope Photos by Quidquopro: 11:51am On Jun 20, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:

I smell envy typical of a piggyyeaster... grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phyno Flaunts His White Roll Royce As He Shares New Dope Photos by Nobody: 11:51am On Jun 20, 2018
Phyno cannot afford that particular Rolls Royce he posed with, that's a classic and very pricey. he drives a recent Rolls.
dizon:

12 Likes

Re: Phyno Flaunts His White Roll Royce As He Shares New Dope Photos by ncoolsome(m): 11:51am On Jun 20, 2018
dizon:

U are too blind to see the plate abiu think that's a Volkswagen abi...mtcheew

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phyno Flaunts His White Roll Royce As He Shares New Dope Photos by oluwasegun007(m): 11:51am On Jun 20, 2018
This cassette you just put inside your VHS, you sure say you fit watch am finish...

Lubish girl mentioning da grins name.
Re: Phyno Flaunts His White Roll Royce As He Shares New Dope Photos by Pain(m): 11:52am On Jun 20, 2018
I SMELL LIES
Re: Phyno Flaunts His White Roll Royce As He Shares New Dope Photos by koladebrainiac(m): 11:52am On Jun 20, 2018
me jobless Nigeria youth checking if the Roll Royce is original

3 Likes

Re: Phyno Flaunts His White Roll Royce As He Shares New Dope Photos by Authoreety: 11:53am On Jun 20, 2018
Na so!
Re: Phyno Flaunts His White Roll Royce As He Shares New Dope Photos by omooba969(m): 11:53am On Jun 20, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:

Attention seeker.

2 Likes

Re: Phyno Flaunts His White Roll Royce As He Shares New Dope Photos by jaylister(m): 11:53am On Jun 20, 2018
Re: Phyno Flaunts His White Roll Royce As He Shares New Dope Photos by Tundeobama(m): 11:53am On Jun 20, 2018
phyno account balance never reach 200m before that's a car from music video in usa.op u dull gan oooo

4 Likes

Re: Phyno Flaunts His White Roll Royce As He Shares New Dope Photos by waxxydude: 11:54am On Jun 20, 2018
Phyno trim this your bear-bear well na.

Re: Phyno Flaunts His White Roll Royce As He Shares New Dope Photos by Follygunners: 11:54am On Jun 20, 2018
Poverty is always LOUD! Africans are the poorest yet, the biggest spenders relative to income %. undecided

FOOLS all over Africa! angry

2 Likes

Re: Phyno Flaunts His White Roll Royce As He Shares New Dope Photos by zudozz: 11:54am On Jun 20, 2018
is he american based? Anyone can snap with RR in USA. Until you bring it down here n put no..its not your own yet.

3 Likes

Re: Phyno Flaunts His White Roll Royce As He Shares New Dope Photos by omooba969(m): 11:56am On Jun 20, 2018
Tundeobama:
phyno account balance never reach 200m before that's a car from music video in usa. op u dull gan oooo

Op is not dull, he/she is only a blatant liar. cool

1 Like

Re: Phyno Flaunts His White Roll Royce As He Shares New Dope Photos by icebot: 11:56am On Jun 20, 2018
Interesting

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Shades Father Mbaka For Endorsing Ganduje / Seyi Shay Flaunts Her Chinese Tattoo (Photo) / Cynthia Morgan And Color Red Are Inseperable, Even Goes To Bed In Red

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.