Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,207 members, 7,829,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Phyno Flaunts His White Roll Royce As He Shares New Dope Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Phyno Flaunts His White Roll Royce As He Shares New Dope Photos (36713 Views)

D'banj Buys Customized Roll Royce Wraith (Photos, Video) / Burna Boy Buys Rolls Royce As Christmas Gift (Video) / Juliet Okonkwo Poses With Her Rolls Royce As She Celebrates Christmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phyno Flaunts His White Roll Royce As He Shares New Dope Photos by OboOlora(f): 11:56am On Jun 20, 2018
Ok
Re: Phyno Flaunts His White Roll Royce As He Shares New Dope Photos by holluphemydavid(m): 11:56am On Jun 20, 2018
Hard-work pays
Re: Phyno Flaunts His White Roll Royce As He Shares New Dope Photos by waxxydude: 11:56am On Jun 20, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:
The best rapper in the history of Nigeria after mode9.

Unlike the noise we heard from dagrin, the noise we are hearing from olamide, lilkesh etc.

1 Like

Re: Phyno Flaunts His White Roll Royce As He Shares New Dope Photos by Nobody: 11:57am On Jun 20, 2018
izzou:
Please I have a question

If I take a picture in front of a car, does it automatically mean it's mine?

Are you minding this very useless bloggers who will write anything from their anus for traffic ? Phyno is probably in the USA for a holiday or a video shoot and is maybe cruising town in that rented classic Rolls Royce and he took a pic for the gram. These mediocre bloggers will see it and say it's his new ride. Useless set of things.
Re: Phyno Flaunts His White Roll Royce As He Shares New Dope Photos by beneezy(m): 12:00pm On Jun 20, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:

Unlike the noise we heard from dagrin, the noise we are hearing from olamide, lilkesh etc.
Well written..."after mode9"
Re: Phyno Flaunts His White Roll Royce As He Shares New Dope Photos by Fellydonis(m): 12:01pm On Jun 20, 2018
dizon:

Are u in this country at all? Phyno bought that car about three months ago, it was the talk of the town then. Any way Google is your friend, "you can go and confirm it yeba" in Kizz Daniel's voice
That picture then was taken in Nigeria. Did he suddenly ship the supposed Rolls Royce to the US?
Re: Phyno Flaunts His White Roll Royce As He Shares New Dope Photos by 400billionman: 12:03pm On Jun 20, 2018
CastedBlog:
As You know Phyno is one of those few artist who is yet to be involved in any babymama drama, The proud rapper just shared some really dopes photos with the N200m Roll Royce he bought in March, His currently in the US, see more photos below!

Gossip From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/06/singer-phyno-shows-off-his-white-roll.html

This is a classic rolls Royce not his own
Re: Phyno Flaunts His White Roll Royce As He Shares New Dope Photos by Jabarzee(m): 12:05pm On Jun 20, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:

Ode
Re: Phyno Flaunts His White Roll Royce As He Shares New Dope Photos by nonix22(m): 12:08pm On Jun 20, 2018
I'm I the only one seeing the sneakers in the first pix? Too dope
As for him flaunting his rolls Royse, na him Sabi. All man with his own palaver
Re: Phyno Flaunts His White Roll Royce As He Shares New Dope Photos by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:09pm On Jun 20, 2018
dizon:

Are u in this country at all? Phyno bought that car about three months ago, it was the talk of the town then. Any way Google is your friend, "you can go and confirm it yeba" in Kizz Daniel's voice

ARRANT NONSENSE!
since you have no clue about Rolls, let me educate you..... Phyno was sitting on a phantom coupe new model in NIgeria (claiming he bought it) while it is very obvious that the car above is an old classic Phantom model (NOT coupe) dating before the 70s. at least dont write rubbish online. but hey, if you need more info, the above car is a California rental and anybody can rent it for photoshoot.... as you can see below:

2 Likes

Re: Phyno Flaunts His White Roll Royce As He Shares New Dope Photos by hokafor(m): 12:10pm On Jun 20, 2018
Where is hushpuppy to verify that Versace sunglasses he is putting on first, before we decide who owns that ride.
Re: Phyno Flaunts His White Roll Royce As He Shares New Dope Photos by akinboyo: 12:15pm On Jun 20, 2018
Running mouth! Which one can you do? Definitely, you're ignorant of what Olamide raps. Face the one you understand, ok!
ChiefAzubuike1:

Re: Phyno Flaunts His White Roll Royce As He Shares New Dope Photos by Profusamah: 12:20pm On Jun 20, 2018
textilemania:

What's the difference between Olamide and phyno? The former is just the Yoruba version while the later is the Igbo version of singing jagorn

Cant speak for Olamide cos i dont hear Yoruba. for phyno, all his lyrics are on point. If you understand igbo you would know that
Re: Phyno Flaunts His White Roll Royce As He Shares New Dope Photos by kirchofff(m): 12:21pm On Jun 20, 2018
dizon:

so you mean he flew his car to us to use? its okay.
Re: Phyno Flaunts His White Roll Royce As He Shares New Dope Photos by bigpicture001: 12:28pm On Jun 20, 2018
Pain:
I SMELL LIES
..i also do.. firstly..the no. plate is not naija..2. the environment is not naija. 3. phone is not a fool that he will spend 200mill on a car...
Re: Phyno Flaunts His White Roll Royce As He Shares New Dope Photos by OgogoroFreak(m): 12:32pm On Jun 20, 2018
dizon:

Exactly, they are both noisemakers
so people make noise and buy rolls Royce?
My God! Why have I been quiet?
Re: Phyno Flaunts His White Roll Royce As He Shares New Dope Photos by iamteekay: 12:35pm On Jun 20, 2018
CastedBlog:
As You know Phyno is one of those few artist who is yet to be involved in any babymama drama, The proud rapper just shared some really dopes photos with the N200m Roll Royce he bought in March, His currently in the US, see more photos below!

Gossip From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/06/singer-p
hyno-shows-off-his-white-roll.html

he bought a car worth N200m n park it in the us, very funny

1 Like

Re: Phyno Flaunts His White Roll Royce As He Shares New Dope Photos by AustineJidenna: 12:37pm On Jun 20, 2018

I see IPOB mentality
Re: Phyno Flaunts His White Roll Royce As He Shares New Dope Photos by encryptjay(m): 1:03pm On Jun 20, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

ARRANT NONSENSE!
since you have no clue about Rolls, let me educate you..... Phyno was sitting on a phantom coupe new model in NIgeria (claiming he bought it) while it is very obvious that the car above is an old classic Phantom model (NOT coupe) dating before the 70s. at least dont write rubbish online. but hey, if you need more info, the above car is a California rental and anybody can rent it for photoshoot.... as you can see below:

Nice one boss, we don't know how to do research in this country. When I saw California on the plate number, I knew it wasn't his.
Re: Phyno Flaunts His White Roll Royce As He Shares New Dope Photos by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:10pm On Jun 20, 2018
encryptjay:

Nice one boss, we don't know how to do research in this country. When I saw California on the plate number, I knew it wasn't his.

i am sure the useless blogger saw the plates too, but they are so desperate for traffic....

1 Like

Re: Phyno Flaunts His White Roll Royce As He Shares New Dope Photos by Gassa007: 1:23pm On Jun 20, 2018
AustineJidenna:

I see IPOB mentality
Shut up your mouth, is Mode9 not Yoruba again what's Ipob mentality
Re: Phyno Flaunts His White Roll Royce As He Shares New Dope Photos by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jun 20, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:

grin ocho okwu
Re: Phyno Flaunts His White Roll Royce As He Shares New Dope Photos by Dollarship(m): 1:53pm On Jun 20, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:

noise from dagrin
You need sense from above
Re: Phyno Flaunts His White Roll Royce As He Shares New Dope Photos by textilemania(m): 2:03pm On Jun 20, 2018
GrammarNazi1:
...jargon/rubbish.
Thank you! tongue
Re: Phyno Flaunts His White Roll Royce As He Shares New Dope Photos by Fortissimo502: 2:11pm On Jun 20, 2018
dizon:

So he took the car back to US or is this an old picture?
Re: Phyno Flaunts His White Roll Royce As He Shares New Dope Photos by Fortissimo502: 2:12pm On Jun 20, 2018
kirchofff:
so you mean he flew his car to us to use? its okay.

I just tya.
Re: Phyno Flaunts His White Roll Royce As He Shares New Dope Photos by Fortissimo502: 2:14pm On Jun 20, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

i am sure the useless blogger saw the plates too, but they are so desperate for traffic....

That blogger no get sense.
Re: Phyno Flaunts His White Roll Royce As He Shares New Dope Photos by wicket16: 2:26pm On Jun 20, 2018
For out of this world web apps, give us a try!

Re: Phyno Flaunts His White Roll Royce As He Shares New Dope Photos by whirlout: 2:48pm On Jun 20, 2018
dizon:

My friend, use some common sense, that is why you have it. First of all, that is not the same car. This is more on the classic side than the new model. Also Phyno is in America, his car will be in Nigeria..genius, unless you are telling me Phyno shipped the car to America to put a California plate on it and will ship it back to Nigeria and put a Naija plate back on it. You also know here in America, you can take pics with all sort of houses and cars and that doesn't mean you own them..just a piece of education for you, so the guy you are correcting is actually right.

1 Like

Re: Phyno Flaunts His White Roll Royce As He Shares New Dope Photos by EkpoTony(m): 3:00pm On Jun 20, 2018
dizon:

Actually Phyno bought a Rolls Royce but not that one he's standing infront of. What he bought was a RR Phantom. All RR is not RR phantom.
Re: Phyno Flaunts His White Roll Royce As He Shares New Dope Photos by Sammyblaq(m): 3:07pm On Jun 20, 2018
Ndi Asai everywhere...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Valentine With Makeup Free Photo / DJ Cuppy Reveals She Was Dating Asa Asika Back In 2011 / AY's Daughter Michelle, Celebrates Her 9th Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.