Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,926 members, 7,828,207 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

Phyno Flaunts His White Roll Royce As He Shares New Dope Photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Phyno Flaunts His White Roll Royce As He Shares New Dope Photos (36707 Views)

D'banj Buys Customized Roll Royce Wraith (Photos, Video) / Burna Boy Buys Rolls Royce As Christmas Gift (Video) / Juliet Okonkwo Poses With Her Rolls Royce As She Celebrates Christmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phyno Flaunts His White Roll Royce As He Shares New Dope Photos by spencekat(m): 3:26pm On Jun 20, 2018
Ezege
Re: Phyno Flaunts His White Roll Royce As He Shares New Dope Photos by Jaqenhghar: 4:21pm On Jun 20, 2018
izzou:
Please I have a question

If I take a picture in front of a car, does it automatically mean it's mine?

To Niggerians, yes it means so.
Re: Phyno Flaunts His White Roll Royce As He Shares New Dope Photos by Waffarianman(m): 4:22pm On Jun 20, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:
The best rapper in the history of Nigeria after mode9.

Unlike the noise we heard from dagrin, the noise we are hearing from olamide, lilkesh etc.

Lol ... Who follow Una bad go just use hand dig E own Grave.
D's sef taya me too.
Re: Phyno Flaunts His White Roll Royce As He Shares New Dope Photos by Waffarianman(m): 4:22pm On Jun 20, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:

Unlike the noise we heard from dagrin, the noise we are hearing from olamide, lilkesh etc.

Lol ... Who follow Una bad go just use hand dig E own Grave.
D's 1 sef taya me too.
Re: Phyno Flaunts His White Roll Royce As He Shares New Dope Photos by Kushlove(m): 4:25pm On Jun 20, 2018
CastedBlog:
As You know Phyno is one of those few artist who is yet to be involved in any babymama drama, The proud rapper just shared some really dopes photos with the N200m Roll Royce he bought in March, His currently in the US, see more photos below!

Gossip From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/06/singer-phyno-shows-off-his-white-roll.html

i swear, some bloggers can lie..
Re: Phyno Flaunts His White Roll Royce As He Shares New Dope Photos by mrajahh: 4:45pm On Jun 20, 2018
Stfu who asked you
izzou:
Please I have a question

Re: Phyno Flaunts His White Roll Royce As He Shares New Dope Photos by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jun 20, 2018
phyno needs a ChIoMa in his life. he's so skinny
Re: Phyno Flaunts His White Roll Royce As He Shares New Dope Photos by Octaves(m): 6:27pm On Jun 20, 2018
DonPiiko:
Phyno cannot afford that particular Rolls Royce he posed with, that's a classic and very pricey. he drives a recent Rolls.
me I don't see the hype in this car. I would choose a recent rolls
Re: Phyno Flaunts His White Roll Royce As He Shares New Dope Photos by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jun 20, 2018
True, it's just a collectors item, two of my friends parents have the recent Rolls Royce in their garage, but I am not a fan of that car. It is too pricey.
Octaves:
me I don't see the hype in this car. I would choose a recent rolls
Re: Phyno Flaunts His White Roll Royce As He Shares New Dope Photos by revontuli(f): 8:40pm On Jun 20, 2018
Follygunners:
Poverty is always LOUD! Africans are the poorest yet, the biggest spenders relative to income %. undecided

FOOLS all over Africa! angry

These rich Africans flaunt their wealth while foreigners from Europe are rescuing the starving abandoned children from the streets of Lagos. Shame! Shame! This a-hole could sponsor some poor kids' education and encourage philantrophy in the rich class. Instead, he's showing off his expensive cars to a poor population.
Re: Phyno Flaunts His White Roll Royce As He Shares New Dope Photos by Kfed4ril(m): 8:46pm On Jun 20, 2018
Tundeobama:
phyno account balance never reach 200m before that's a car from music video in usa.op u dull gan oooo

But you believed when the said davido bought a PJ of 8.5bn grin
Re: Phyno Flaunts His White Roll Royce As He Shares New Dope Photos by Octaves(m): 11:09pm On Jun 20, 2018
DonPiiko:
True, it's just a collectors item, two of my friends parents have the recent Rolls Royce in their garage, but I am not a fan of that car. It is too pricey.
exactly. too pricey and showy! if I had that kind of money I would prefer a Benz. much more practical..
Re: Phyno Flaunts His White Roll Royce As He Shares New Dope Photos by linda190(f): 11:12pm On Jun 20, 2018
Na wa o. Is the car for him. I usually make use of Evrytin.com to filter out fake news, misleading contents and wayo wayo information on the internet that all these bloggers use to carry for der head.
Re: Phyno Flaunts His White Roll Royce As He Shares New Dope Photos by themodernman: 4:06am On Jun 21, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:

2bedroom Flat....
Re: Phyno Flaunts His White Roll Royce As He Shares New Dope Photos by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jun 21, 2018
izzou:
Please I have a question

boss, he actually drove the car to my office in lekki, and he drove it himself with a mopol... So I saw it with my own eye before I moved

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Leye Kuti Acquires Porsche And 3 Other New Cars At The Same Time / Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Valentine With Makeup Free Photo / DJ Cuppy Reveals She Was Dating Asa Asika Back In 2011

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.