Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,293 members, 7,829,668 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Apostle Essien Ayi Donates N1M For Mosque & Islamic Centre In Calabar - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Essien Ayi Donates N1M For Mosque & Islamic Centre In Calabar (30617 Views)

Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" / Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Ex-Sex Worker N1M In OPM (Photos) / Pastor Donates #1million For Mosque And Islamic Centre Building (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Essien Ayi Donates N1M For Mosque & Islamic Centre In Calabar by Sammyblaq(m): 3:03pm On Jun 20, 2018
When a pastor is into politics, all his prophesies are all blasphemy.

Mind 1 side.
Re: Apostle Essien Ayi Donates N1M For Mosque & Islamic Centre In Calabar by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jun 20, 2018
victorazyvictor:
Stupid man, I swear you never visit North to see what these people are doing Christians and your here using tithe money promote Antichrist, jihad.

Honestly, May Almighty God forgive u... u Re just a nonentity, knows nothing about the bible u believed in.. i can bet it, u dont read ur bible always. just claim to be a xtian.. i dont think u hv eVer been to north.. xtians are many there... IBO PEOPLE SHA........ u are just a different mankind..... u always talk of whatever that can cause wars...u must cause problem eVrywhr u go...
Re: Apostle Essien Ayi Donates N1M For Mosque & Islamic Centre In Calabar by enemyofprogress: 3:14pm On Jun 20, 2018
MURIC and Muslims will never condemn this kind of "evil" support to their religion
Re: Apostle Essien Ayi Donates N1M For Mosque & Islamic Centre In Calabar by spencekat(m): 3:20pm On Jun 20, 2018
Politics!
Re: Apostle Essien Ayi Donates N1M For Mosque & Islamic Centre In Calabar by enonche85(m): 3:20pm On Jun 20, 2018
bomasek:
See him face, typical politician, so no xtains who are suffering in his church he can give the money to?

Election don come again na.
Re: Apostle Essien Ayi Donates N1M For Mosque & Islamic Centre In Calabar by Ochoiho: 3:21pm On Jun 20, 2018
Lets watch carefully, He'll soon donate for building a befitting Shrine for his Village god. But why use the tithe 'Apostle' while on mission for the devil?
Re: Apostle Essien Ayi Donates N1M For Mosque & Islamic Centre In Calabar by breakeven: 3:39pm On Jun 20, 2018
Stupidity of the highest order. An imam can never give money to build a church. They will rather destroy a church.
Re: Apostle Essien Ayi Donates N1M For Mosque & Islamic Centre In Calabar by blesoh(f): 3:48pm On Jun 20, 2018
sonnie10:
Anyone in calabar knows that Essien Ayi is a full time politician and not a Pastor.
He is deceiving himself in one endtime church like that, he didn't see lots of Calabar south boys roaming around to sow the seed
Re: Apostle Essien Ayi Donates N1M For Mosque & Islamic Centre In Calabar by Awoleesu(m): 3:51pm On Jun 20, 2018
Aafa wa, sheikh ishaq akintola, eru oloun lati ajo muric - lah'illah-illa'llahu! Too... Ki le ri si oro to de le yii o?... [clears throat]
Re: Apostle Essien Ayi Donates N1M For Mosque & Islamic Centre In Calabar by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jun 20, 2018
We know this dude very well. That's a typical move politicians adopt.

Bogobiri is an enclave of the Hausa ethnic group in Calabar. He is positioning himself to curry votes from that flank reason he's donating.

This gives flesh to the saying that Religion is a political tool.

These sick politicians fund street cults and use them as instruments of rigging.
Re: Apostle Essien Ayi Donates N1M For Mosque & Islamic Centre In Calabar by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jun 20, 2018
We know this dude very well. That's a typical move politicians adopt.

Bogobiri is an enclave of the Hausa ethnic group in Calabar. He is positioning himself to curry votes from that flank reason he's donating.

This gives flesh to the saying that Religion is a political tool.

These sick politicians fund street gangs and use them as instruments of rigging.
Re: Apostle Essien Ayi Donates N1M For Mosque & Islamic Centre In Calabar by mavinc4u(f): 4:05pm On Jun 20, 2018
Is it not haram for money collected in the church to be used to build mosque? Just asking?
Re: Apostle Essien Ayi Donates N1M For Mosque & Islamic Centre In Calabar by Organs(m): 4:43pm On Jun 20, 2018
lovat:
I don't hate anyone rather my faith in Christ can never be compromise on the altar of political correctness

Lovat, i guarantee you, if you are in a position of authority, you will make life unbearable for those that do not practice your faith. You already judged that Muslims and Christians do not worship the same God. Also, that is the satanic concept of I am better than him... I worship a living God and i am going to Heaven, they don't and they are doomed for hell etc. You need to change your world view and attitude towards others and understand that there are people that do not speak your language and do not worship how or what you worship and do not like the things you eat or like, period and It is your responsibility to at the very least let others be as long as they are not disturbing you from your own way of life. I, for example I am muslim and that is my faith and my prayer everyday is that any day God will take my life, may i die as a muslim. Now, you might not believe in my faith, why will you question who i worship or if another christian donate his money (not your money) why should that upset you or conclude on who muslims worship? My broda, Tolerance is understanding that i don't worship how you worship and you don't worship how i worship, for you is your faith and for me mine, so lets accept that and live in peace with our commonalities. Peace my broda.
Re: Apostle Essien Ayi Donates N1M For Mosque & Islamic Centre In Calabar by victorazyvictor(m): 4:44pm On Jun 20, 2018
weavesquad:

Honestly, May Almighty God forgive u... u Re just a nonentity, knows nothing about the bible u believed in.. i can bet it, u dont read ur bible always. just claim to be a xtian.. i dont think u hv eVer been to north.. xtians are many there... IBO PEOPLE SHA........ u are just a different mankind..... u always talk of whatever that can cause wars...u must cause problem eVrywhr u go...

Let our likes judge us bro! and let the blood of the souls killed in the name of jihad be on your head. Amen.

For your info I stay closed to them here in North. A woman Christian who used to do early morning preaching but they ambushed her in the morning by 5am during their prayer, kill her, cut her neck and placed it on her Bible. let her blood be on your head.

Light and darkness has no relationship, you don't serve two masters.

I pray for God to open your eye to see beyond your nose.
Re: Apostle Essien Ayi Donates N1M For Mosque & Islamic Centre In Calabar by Jaqenhghar: 4:54pm On Jun 20, 2018
Doesnt make him any less an infidel to them and when they get the chance they will happily slaughter him without a second thought
Re: Apostle Essien Ayi Donates N1M For Mosque & Islamic Centre In Calabar by augustine: 5:31pm On Jun 20, 2018
Lautechgossip:
Apostle Essien Ayi, the Senior Pastor of the Peniel Church of God in Calabar, has donated one million Naira for the completion of a central mosque and Islamic Centre in Calabar, the capital city of Cross River State.

Ayi who is also a politician representing Akpabuyo/Bakassi/Calabar-South Federal Constituency in the House of Representatives, said Nigerians should be their brothers’ keepers, irrespective of religion.

The cleric and lawmaker, who made the cash donation at Gbogobiri, a Hausa settlement in Calabar, said the gesture was also to appreciate the support he has enjoyed from them.

He said:

http://kikiotolu.com/nigerian-pastor-essien-ayi-donates-n1million-to-complete-mosque-islamic-centre-in-calabar-cross-river-state/

This man is definitely not a Christian; talk more of a Christian leader. Jesus Christ commissioned Christians to go into the world and make disciples of all nations; bringing them to the knowledge of the truth: and not to encourage people that are clearly seeking God in error. The christian faith is not a social club like most people has presented it today. Next we shall hear about a Pastor that donated some millions of Naira to heathen idol worshipers for the erection of a shrine.
Re: Apostle Essien Ayi Donates N1M For Mosque & Islamic Centre In Calabar by Rekyz(m): 5:34pm On Jun 20, 2018
toluxa1:
This one is just a pure politician. Pastor donating money to build a Mosque? That is not religious tolerance that is Anti Christ. How does that propagate the Gospel? This one is not a pastor at all. He's working against the faith and only looking for votes.
Whoever made him a pastor. I just the look am laff. The man is gay! I mean, he doesn't hide it. Essien Ayi wer the stay for my street. Mtcheewwe
Re: Apostle Essien Ayi Donates N1M For Mosque & Islamic Centre In Calabar by BabaIbo: 6:52pm On Jun 20, 2018
weavesquad:

Your hate for igbos will destroy you if you don't stop mentioning the tribe at any slight opportunity.

Is there any evidence to show that the person you quite is an igboman?
even if he or she's an igbo, must you tag the whole tribe...

Reply him or her constructively not like a fo.ol or are you a fool?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Word For Today / Pastor Oritsejafor Asks Members To Pay $5,000 For Mantle In Morris Cerullo Churc / Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Opens 11 Free Schools, Blasts Some Pastors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.