Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,622 members, 7,827,329 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Ubi Franklin Gives Hints On Why His Marriage To Lilian Esoro Failed ? - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ubi Franklin Gives Hints On Why His Marriage To Lilian Esoro Failed ? (35237 Views)

Wizkid Gives Hints On Leaving SONY Music Label For Good / Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Visit Chima Anyaso And Wife / Lilian Esoro Rocks See-Through Outfit As She Shares Cryptic Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ubi Franklin Gives Hints On Why His Marriage To Lilian Esoro Failed ? by MarieSucre(f): 7:58am On Jun 21, 2018
mgdimagaladima:
Lesson to all men

Don't marry someone because of her /his beauty but because of the Love u have for each other

Also be a good husband to her, don't cheat on her or beat her, if not your marriage will crash.

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin Gives Hints On Why His Marriage To Lilian Esoro Failed ? by obowunmi(m): 8:14am On Jun 21, 2018
You actually shouldn't marry someone just because they got pregnant for you.

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin Gives Hints On Why His Marriage To Lilian Esoro Failed ? by GloriaNinja(f): 5:29pm On Jun 21, 2018
Shobowalebola:

Do you think getting over a divorce is that easy. You definitely know how hard it took you to get over your previous relationship. So just imagine how it will be for him to get over his wife
Shut up!!! you think am a relationship monger? i don't know how heart break feels like and have never been through a breakup before.
Re: Ubi Franklin Gives Hints On Why His Marriage To Lilian Esoro Failed ? by Shobowalebola: 2:57pm On Jun 22, 2018
GloriaNinja:
Shut up!!! you think am a relationship monger? i don't know how heart break feels like and have never been through a breakup before.
Don't take it too personal because I didn't attack your personality. Because u haven't experienced it before so u can't know how it feels. Besides, it's not relationship mongers that experience such, just pray that you won't experience such, so that u won't go through some emotional trauma or tortures

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toolz And Her Bridesmaids At Her Wedding Today / Seyi Shay Wore A Crazy See-Through Outfit To Channel O Awards / Yul Edochie: "My Mother Predicted My Future" (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.