Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Ubi Franklin Gives Hints On Why His Marriage To Lilian Esoro Failed ? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ubi Franklin Gives Hints On Why His Marriage To Lilian Esoro Failed ? (35229 Views)

Wizkid Gives Hints On Leaving SONY Music Label For Good / Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Visit Chima Anyaso And Wife / Lilian Esoro Rocks See-Through Outfit As She Shares Cryptic Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ubi Franklin Gives Hints On Why His Marriage To Lilian Esoro Failed ? by oshe11: 6:15pm On Jun 20, 2018
Quidquopro:

Taller wives almost always resent their husbands.
Lolz.....

Na to Marry dwarfs be that ooshocked

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin Gives Hints On Why His Marriage To Lilian Esoro Failed ? by KanwuliaExtra: 6:18pm On Jun 20, 2018
Ok.
Let us find the one you can love and vice versa. kiss

It takes commitment to survive a marriage, not love. You can love all you want, but without committment, you are doomed to fail.

True love comes much later in a marriage, after you have been through hell and back together.

You could not even last ONE YEAR!

As soon as you finished with Emma Naira, you jumped to Lilian Esoro, EVEN WITH A BABY MAMA in all the “womanizing network”. When did you have time for “courtship”? undecided

Next time, take time out to KNOW your partner, instead of fantasizing about “love” like a pre-teenager. kiss

Keep running your mouth! The day Lilian Esoro will open her mouth to “expose” you, heavens will fall. I praise her for her maturity. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ubi Franklin Gives Hints On Why His Marriage To Lilian Esoro Failed ? by Toks2008(m): 6:18pm On Jun 20, 2018
Mowunmiaf:
Actress Lilian Esoro’s ex-husband, Ubi Franklin, has finally opened up after divorcing his estranged wife.

Ubi, in a mature way on Instagram, seems to have revealed what went wrong in their marriage.

Ubi wrote ;

“When we put up with each other without love, then the result is grudges, resentment, hate, and a general dislike for others. Putting up with each other in love looks different. Our failure to bear with one another in love is why all sorts of relationships fail.

Read full story...http://aftrending.com/ubi-franklin-gives-hints-on-why-his-marriage-to-lilian-esoro-failed/

Marriage is not about feelings or even love perse but a conscious decision to be with someone regardless of faded feelings. Hard to accept I know but this is the truth.

2 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin Gives Hints On Why His Marriage To Lilian Esoro Failed ? by gwama: 6:25pm On Jun 20, 2018
Brother told the truth, you loved him, because she's so beautiful, famous actress, in short she's a trophy wife you wanted. But she, she never loved you, maybe you used charms to captivate her so that she would agree to having sex with you, but as Satan's weapons are short-lived. Fetish action is over and the beautiful woke up to end this wedding farce. cool cool

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin Gives Hints On Why His Marriage To Lilian Esoro Failed ? by Quidquopro: 6:27pm On Jun 20, 2018
oshe11:
Lolz.....

Na to Marry dwarfs be that ooshocked

Better for you.
Re: Ubi Franklin Gives Hints On Why His Marriage To Lilian Esoro Failed ? by no1madman(m): 6:30pm On Jun 20, 2018
GloriaNinja:
undecided SEEMS LIKE HE HASN'T GOTTEN OVER THE DIVORCE, HE STILL CARRY AM FOR HEAD LIKE LOAD.
Do u think it's that easy?
Re: Ubi Franklin Gives Hints On Why His Marriage To Lilian Esoro Failed ? by 9gerian: 6:32pm On Jun 20, 2018
If this story is true, Ubi will be fine, and will get a lot of sympathy from lovely girls even as divorced man.

Lilian will now learn how hard it is to find another man who will marry her (and not just use her for statistics) being a divorcée and a mother.

You never know what you got until you lose it.

FortifiedCity:
angry

Ubi you're such a dumb fellow.
Even me that is an outsider saw the disdain that Lilian has fir you; she never loved you a bit but you forced yourself on her with unsolicited love

Move on

2 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin Gives Hints On Why His Marriage To Lilian Esoro Failed ? by gwama: 6:39pm On Jun 20, 2018
9gerian:
If this story is true, Ubi will be fine, and will get a lot of sympathy from lovely girls even as divorced man.

Lilian will now learn how hard it is to find another man who will marry her (and not just use her for statistics) being a divorcée and a mother.

It is better to be alone than poorly accompanied, it decreases the life expectancy. cool cool

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin Gives Hints On Why His Marriage To Lilian Esoro Failed ? by ominiriches2016(m): 6:46pm On Jun 20, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:
Ok.
Let us find the one you can love and vice versa. kiss

It takes commitment to survive a marriage, not love. You can love all you want, but without committment, you are doomed to fail.

True love comes much later in a marriage, after you have been through hell and back together.

You could not even last ONE YEAR!

As soon as you finished with Emma Naira, you jumped to Lilian Esoro, EVEN WITH A BABY MAMA in all the “womanizing network”. When did you have time for “courtship”? undecided

Next time, take time out to KNOW your partner, instead of fantasizing about “love” like a pre-teenager. kiss

Keep running your mouth! The day Lilian Esoro will open her mouth to “expose” you, heavens will fall. I praise her for her maturity. grin

Hear from Lillian Esoro,

Popular TV series actress Lilan Esoro has revealed reasons as to what led to her failed marriage to Ubi Franklin.

According to reports, a filmmaker and closed friend to the thespian, who pleaded anonymity, say she always complained about how distanced her husband was.

“He never showed up in any of her filming location and this was often a thing of worry for Lilian” he said.

Other reports stated infidelity and physical abuse as other reasons their wedding packed up 4 months ago, immediately their son Jayden was born.

Recall that words once emerged on the street saying Lilian wanted to marry another Nollywood actor who is now married, but opted for Ubi who was a backup plan from the start. And their marriage is said to be loveless from the beginning. Another claim alleged that Ubi Franklin wasn’t even plan B as she has always been the girlfriend of a very successful comedian.

However, Entertainment commentators say Lilian Esoro said no when Ubi Franklin initially proposed but he did all he can to convince her including her family as he was overly generous to them.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/11/lilian-esoro-reveals-secret-behind-failed-marriage-ubi-franklin/
Re: Ubi Franklin Gives Hints On Why His Marriage To Lilian Esoro Failed ? by Deltatoto: 6:53pm On Jun 20, 2018
Mowunmiaf:
Actress Lilian Esoro’s ex-husband, Ubi Franklin, has finally opened up after divorcing his estranged wife.

Ubi, in a mature way on Instagram, seems to have revealed what went wrong in their marriage.

Ubi wrote ;

“When we put up with each other without love, then the result is grudges, resentment, hate, and a general dislike for others. Putting up with each other in love looks different. Our failure to bear with one another in love is why all sorts of relationships fail.

Read full story...http://aftrending.com/ubi-franklin-gives-hints-on-why-his-marriage-to-lilian-esoro-failed/
ppl like us no let them enjoy their marriage.if I c Lilian for bush I go rape her.this is d only woman I c in Nigeria o
Re: Ubi Franklin Gives Hints On Why His Marriage To Lilian Esoro Failed ? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jun 20, 2018
Mowunmiaf:

Ubi wrote ;

Any wedding where the bride doesn’t cry always I feel the love is one sided because our wedding is every woman’s dream lol so you can imagine even walking down the isle would make me cry sha

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin Gives Hints On Why His Marriage To Lilian Esoro Failed ? by Reelmii: 6:54pm On Jun 20, 2018
gwama:
Brother told the truth, you loved him, because she's so beautiful, famous actress, in short she's a trophy wife you wanted. But she, she never loved you, maybe you used charms to captivate her so that she would agree to having sex with you, but as Satan's weapons are short-lived. Fetish action is over and the beautiful woke up to end this wedding farce. cool cool
oga please o, what do u mean by trophy girl or wife, please enlighten me, I always hear that but dont know the meaning
Re: Ubi Franklin Gives Hints On Why His Marriage To Lilian Esoro Failed ? by YeyeGirl(f): 7:00pm On Jun 20, 2018
bamoski4real:

Smh... This is coming from a lady or is it a she-male
Yeah frm a she-male whom ur mother took after... Nitwit... Next tym learn to swallow your opinions or drop ur comment without quoting me... Buhbye.. undecided
bamoski4real:

Smh... This is coming from a lady or is it a she-male
Yeah frm a she-male whom ur mother took after... Nitwit... Next tym learn to swallow your opinions or drop ur comment without quoting me... Buhbye..
Re: Ubi Franklin Gives Hints On Why His Marriage To Lilian Esoro Failed ? by bamoski4real: 7:05pm On Jun 20, 2018
YeyeGirl:
Yeah frm a she-male whom ur mother took after... Nitwit... Next tym learn to swallow your opinions or drop ur comment without quoting me... Buhbye.. undecided Yeah frm a she-male whom ur mother took after... Nitwit... Next tym learn to swallow your opinions or drop ur comment without quoting me... Buhbye..

Re-read the jargon you just foolishly wrote and see if it made any sense to you.

You sound like you were molested as a child by your mother's fùck mate. Try and borrow some sense abeg.

Abeg mods make una no ban me o. Just had to put this dumb broad in her rightful place 'the gutters'

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin Gives Hints On Why His Marriage To Lilian Esoro Failed ? by nkwuocha1: 7:14pm On Jun 20, 2018
9gerian:

She is not going to lose anything bro. That lady is ready to be wifed anytime anyday by more matured and wealthier Nigerian. She doesn't love that guy from day one, he forced himself on her. Never knew they did court marriage. She went far.... She should have just left it on trad only so all she need do is return her bride price back and remarry.
Re: Ubi Franklin Gives Hints On Why His Marriage To Lilian Esoro Failed ? by YeyeGirl(f): 7:14pm On Jun 20, 2018
bamoski4real:

Re-read the jargon you just foolishly wrote and see if it made any sense to you.

You sound like you were molested as a child by your mother's fùck mate. Try and borrow some sense abeg.

Abeg mods make una no ban me o. Just had to put this dumb broad in her rightful place 'the gutters'
Your foolishness is lyk peak,Forever in u and Ur level of stupidity is lyk zee world,extraordinary everyday... I repeat "learn to ignore some things and quit being sissy"... Buhbye
Re: Ubi Franklin Gives Hints On Why His Marriage To Lilian Esoro Failed ? by mruwaifo(m): 7:20pm On Jun 20, 2018
It’s 100% his fault. The woman is a reflection of the man . So he should own up to his responsibilities to make things right.
Re: Ubi Franklin Gives Hints On Why His Marriage To Lilian Esoro Failed ? by bamoski4real: 7:24pm On Jun 20, 2018
YeyeGirl:
Your foolishness is lyk peak,Forever in u and Ur level of stupidity is lyk zee world,extraordinary everyday... I repeat "learn to ignore some things and quit being sissy"... Buhbye

Foolish statement coming from the gutter mouth of a dumb THOT
Re: Ubi Franklin Gives Hints On Why His Marriage To Lilian Esoro Failed ? by 400billionman: 7:31pm On Jun 20, 2018
Mowunmiaf:

Ubi wrote ;

one of them was an idiot who must have married the innocent one for wrong reasons
Re: Ubi Franklin Gives Hints On Why His Marriage To Lilian Esoro Failed ? by YeyeGirl(f): 7:32pm On Jun 20, 2018
bamoski4real:

Lmao E pain am... Buhbye.. Wen ur done typing eh, just drink water and sleep well... Hehehehe. tongue
bamoski4real:

Lmao E pain am... Buhbye.. Wen ur done typing eh, just drink water and sleep well... Hehehehe.
Re: Ubi Franklin Gives Hints On Why His Marriage To Lilian Esoro Failed ? by 400billionman: 7:34pm On Jun 20, 2018
mgdimagaladima:
Lesson to all men

Don't marry someone because of her /his beauty but because of the Love u have for each other
ok
Re: Ubi Franklin Gives Hints On Why His Marriage To Lilian Esoro Failed ? by xtervaganza(m): 7:37pm On Jun 20, 2018
This guy's balls dropped off I swear
Re: Ubi Franklin Gives Hints On Why His Marriage To Lilian Esoro Failed ? by greatman247(m): 7:59pm On Jun 20, 2018
YeyeGirl:
Baba move on na... shuuuu... am sure lilian's puna must be filled with roasted fish sauce

Bad girl heheheheheheh

That Puns got me. grin grin grin
Re: Ubi Franklin Gives Hints On Why His Marriage To Lilian Esoro Failed ? by Lilimax(f): 8:08pm On Jun 20, 2018
GloriaNinja:
undecided SEEMS LIKE HE HASN'T GOTTEN OVER THE DIVORCE, HE STILL CARRY AM FOR HEAD LIKE LOAD.
They seperated before but have since reconciled back. They'd decided to take their marriage off the social media and this has been giving gossipers and bloggers sleepless night grin
Re: Ubi Franklin Gives Hints On Why His Marriage To Lilian Esoro Failed ? by jaxxy(m): 8:13pm On Jun 20, 2018
All dis stories are just blabbings, whether she loved him or not ahe married him and even had a kid for him. Now if sm1 cheats and abuses the other in a marriage which is is also part of the blabbings, whether they love u or not they will walk once they can't take it anymore.

My point is the background or bases of their marriage(one sided love)is quite different from the issues and circumstances that lead to the divorce. If thoes things didn't happen the marriage will still be intact.

There are many one sided love based marriages that are doing very cos love also grows later balances out with the right commitment. Its not like ubi was repulsive to her there was sm attraction.
Re: Ubi Franklin Gives Hints On Why His Marriage To Lilian Esoro Failed ? by seyoops4u: 9:01pm On Jun 20, 2018
d
Re: Ubi Franklin Gives Hints On Why His Marriage To Lilian Esoro Failed ? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jun 20, 2018
what did u xpect ubi
d girl was in love with someone else and was expecting d guy to propose,but the guy marrried another
her friends and families only forced her to marry you with the hope that as the marriage goes on you guys will develop feelings for each other.in the end it didnt turn out that way.her heart wasnt in it,she cant fake what she doesnt feel.
Guys,never force urself on a woman for marriage with the hope that with time she would feel something for you.
Re: Ubi Franklin Gives Hints On Why His Marriage To Lilian Esoro Failed ? by KanwuliaExtra: 9:25pm On Jun 20, 2018
ominiriches2016:

Hear from Lillian Esoro,

Popular TV series actress Lilan Esoro has revealed reasons as to what led to her failed marriage to Ubi Franklin.

According to reports, a filmmaker and closed friend to the thespian, who pleaded anonymity, say she always complained about how distanced her husband was.

“He never showed up in any of her filming location and this was often a thing of worry for Lilian” he said.

Other reports stated infidelity and physical abuse as other reasons their wedding packed up 4 months ago, immediately their son Jayden was born.

Recall that words once emerged on the street saying Lilian wanted to marry another Nollywood actor who is now married, but opted for Ubi who was a backup plan from the start. And their marriage is said to be loveless from the beginning. Another claim alleged that Ubi Franklin wasn’t even plan B as she has always been the girlfriend of a very successful comedian.

However, Entertainment commentators say Lilian Esoro said no when Ubi Franklin initially proposed but he did all he can to convince her including her family as he was overly generous to them.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/11/lilian-esoro-reveals-secret-behind-failed-marriage-ubi-franklin/

Lilian Esoro has never granted any interview about her marriage. This is from a “THIRD PARTY” source. wink

I have waited to read from her. She keeps avoiding going that route and I like her for that. If things are not working in a relationship/marriage, just quit. Simple. kiss No need to feed the tabloids.

People think a ring on a finger is what it takes to stay married. Ubi Franklin is a known womanizer. With that comes emotional disconnection. No marriage can survive with that kind of set up.

He is talking about the “love” he cannot give any woman? How does he expect to get it then? undecided

The days of “trophy wives” and “souvenir husbands” are sooooooo over.

Better luck next time Ubi! Lilian nor dey complain o! wink

2 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin Gives Hints On Why His Marriage To Lilian Esoro Failed ? by baby124: 10:54pm On Jun 20, 2018
Lol.... Ubi, just take your L like a champ. I don’t believe his side of the story though. Usually the ones who run everywhere to tell a story are the guilty party. The ones who keep quiet have bombs in their mouth and are only keeping quiet to save the lousy ones reputation.

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin Gives Hints On Why His Marriage To Lilian Esoro Failed ? by ndindiatu: 11:56pm On Jun 20, 2018
mgdimagaladima:
Lesson to all men

Don't marry someone because of her /his beauty but because of the Love u have for each other
PGA go marry for ugliness naw

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido To Give Ikorodu Bois N1M For Perfectly Mimicking Senator Dino Melaye / Mompha Shades Hushpuppi About Him Not Having Money To Buy An Expensive Ride / Ozo, Ceec, Uriel And Jackie B Attend Green October Event (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.