Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,039 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Governor Ajimobi: "You Will Fart From Now Till Midnight" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ajimobi: "You Will Fart From Now Till Midnight" (28672 Views)

Aregbesola Visits Governor Ajimobi And Adelabu In Ibadan (Photos) / Governor Ajimobi Flagged-off The APC Campaign For 2019 Elections. PIC. / Governor Ajimobi At Ayefele's Fresh FM In 2016 (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Ajimobi: "You Will Fart From Now Till Midnight" by gberra: 10:23pm On Jun 20, 2018
Lol
Re: Governor Ajimobi: "You Will Fart From Now Till Midnight" by AMvanquish: 10:34pm On Jun 20, 2018
lol grin.... Funny Guvnor
Re: Governor Ajimobi: "You Will Fart From Now Till Midnight" by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jun 20, 2018
Are Nigerians still in doubt that, they are living in the zoo governed by cow brains in human skins?

This is the zoo political leaders.

His indigent are cowards that voted these corrupt old politicians to governed them.

Most of us in this forum have parents and grandparents at home. What are their old age behaviors you are experiencing?

What make those came into government through deception, lied and fake campaign promises exceptional

1 Like

Re: Governor Ajimobi: "You Will Fart From Now Till Midnight" by ejyko101(m): 11:06pm On Jun 20, 2018
He is a disgrace to the entire yoruba race.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ajimobi: "You Will Fart From Now Till Midnight" by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jun 20, 2018
ejyko101:
He is a disgrace to the entire yoruba race.

These are kind of people Nigerians are good at electing to governing them.

We all know that old people brains stop functioning properly as they get older. Yet so called educated and illiterate educated Nigerians keeps voting sick brains to governing them.

What a Nigeria and Nigerians!
Re: Governor Ajimobi: "You Will Fart From Now Till Midnight" by olaade21: 11:36pm On Jun 20, 2018
Elysianheritage:
See the useless governor wey go Saudi Arabia go do holy pilgrimage. Fasting have suffered with this people fa

Shut up, did he fast for you. Were you the one that went hungry.
Re: Governor Ajimobi: "You Will Fart From Now Till Midnight" by ddeola: 1:52am On Jun 21, 2018
Senseless man. i don know am as a crazy since him encounter with Lautech students.

It is a shame the kind of people we are electing into leadership positions in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Governor Ajimobi: "You Will Fart From Now Till Midnight" by Chubhie: 3:13am On Jun 21, 2018
LOL!!! I miss my Yoruba peeps!!!! let me go and download enough Mr Latin movies to knock myself out this weekend!

My people are too mouthed!
Re: Governor Ajimobi: "You Will Fart From Now Till Midnight" by AreaFada2: 3:43am On Jun 21, 2018
dominique:
No respect for constituted authority grin

From constituted authority to constituted mess. Let the Gomina begin the fartathon, considering all the food he uses Oyo State money to eat. cheesy cheesy grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ajimobi: "You Will Fart From Now Till Midnight" by Malawian(m): 5:10am On Jun 21, 2018
Iwo constituted authority.
Re: Governor Ajimobi: "You Will Fart From Now Till Midnight" by Onye4001: 5:41am On Jun 21, 2018
my people no need of shouting because that is what he is passing through.
Re: Governor Ajimobi: "You Will Fart From Now Till Midnight" by abbeyty(m): 5:44am On Jun 21, 2018
What a clown, how can a country progress with this kind of person as governor of a state? na that fart go kill you Mr governor
Re: Governor Ajimobi: "You Will Fart From Now Till Midnight" by MIKOLOWISKA: 5:45am On Jun 21, 2018
rentAcock:
Come to think of it, there's hardly any smart person in Nigeria's government. When you think of great countries like the US where a majority of past presidents graduated from very very prestigious universities like Yale, Harvard etc, its just a shame when compared to our Nigerian leaders. What happened to all the bookworms from Nigerian universities, why aren't they in government? Rather we have all these old farts who keep dumbing down the seats that they hold.
they've been propaganded to stay away from politics
Re: Governor Ajimobi: "You Will Fart From Now Till Midnight" by Carter4luv(m): 6:04am On Jun 21, 2018
they plead with u wen they want power.
They insult u wen they are in power
They curse you wen they know they are not coming back to power

My people stand up and vote out there party so they will not come back to curse the hell out of u.

It's our future
No violence
Just vote
Re: Governor Ajimobi: "You Will Fart From Now Till Midnight" by RillJ(m): 6:20am On Jun 21, 2018
Baba elekpe!
Re: Governor Ajimobi: "You Will Fart From Now Till Midnight" by onward4life(m): 6:44am On Jun 21, 2018
Sophisticated
Re: Governor Ajimobi: "You Will Fart From Now Till Midnight" by ariesbull: 7:20am On Jun 21, 2018
Some of these South West leaders are just clowns
Re: Governor Ajimobi: "You Will Fart From Now Till Midnight" by revontuli(f): 8:04am On Jun 21, 2018
rentAcock:
Come to think of it, there's hardly any smart person in Nigeria's government. When you think of great countries like the US where a majority of past presidents graduated from very very prestigious universities like Yale, Harvard etc, its just a shame when compared to our Nigerian leaders. What happened to all the bookworms from Nigerian universities, why aren't they in government? Rather we have all these old farts who keep dumbing down the seats that they hold.

We now have a semi-literate buffoon in the White House rather than an intellectual angry
Re: Governor Ajimobi: "You Will Fart From Now Till Midnight" by mayortm001(m): 8:25am On Jun 21, 2018
Omihanifa:
the governor has made a career at swearing at people,anytime people disagree with him on some issues the next thing is to be issuing threats and curses
Hehehehehe... Funny you
Re: Governor Ajimobi: "You Will Fart From Now Till Midnight" by KidDiamond(m): 8:53am On Jun 21, 2018
This is Nigeria, am not surprised.
Re: Governor Ajimobi: "You Will Fart From Now Till Midnight" by Dollarship(m): 9:39am On Jun 21, 2018
Iso aye cheesy
Re: Governor Ajimobi: "You Will Fart From Now Till Midnight" by Charly68: 11:55am On Jun 21, 2018
After voting them to power they get there to lord it over people ,useless rulers calling themselves leaders ..
Re: Governor Ajimobi: "You Will Fart From Now Till Midnight" by deji68: 12:33pm On Jun 21, 2018
Well , Ajimobi was brilliant scholar in his youth, he graduated from an American University, was a director an oil company both in nigeria and outside Nigeria. But u can take a man away from the bush but u cant take away the "bush" in him.. grin grin grin

rentAcock:
Re: Governor Ajimobi: "You Will Fart From Now Till Midnight" by deebsman1(m): 2:09pm On Jun 21, 2018
But dude was only joking. Nairaland sha
Re: Governor Ajimobi: "You Will Fart From Now Till Midnight" by PropertyDeals(f): 5:02pm On Jul 20, 2018
Chubhie:
LOL!!! I miss my Yoruba peeps!!!! let me go and download enough Mr Latin movies to knock myself out this weekend!

My people are too mouthed!
50% Off! A rare Opportunity to
Own Christal Villa Queens Court
with C of O Shapati Lekki at N5m
+ Free Deed of Assignment.

For details/Inspection:

NIKE 07064401427
IYKE 08023963432
SAHEED 09066815852
ABIOLA 07036435999

Becoming a Landlord has been made easy!

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP Crisis: Pro-Wike Governors Give Conditions To Support Atiku / Nigeria Air Force Drone Hits Boko Haram Terrorists Target In Sambisa Forest. / Discos: We’ve Offered To Return Our Licences Twice But FG Refused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.