Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,814 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:23 PM

Woman Caught Stealing Hair Extensions Stripped Unclad & Paraded, Rolled On Muddy - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Caught Stealing Hair Extensions Stripped Unclad & Paraded, Rolled On Muddy (42380 Views)

Slayqueen Caught On CCTV Stealing Hair At A Shop (pics/video) / 53-Year-Old Woman Stripped Unclad As Baby Allegedly Disappears In Lagos / Prostitute Stripped Unclad In Onitsha For Stealing From A Customer (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Caught Stealing Hair Extensions Stripped Unclad & Paraded, Rolled On Muddy by initiate: 8:07am On Jun 21, 2018
Greyworld:
" for if thy hand knoweth no hard work, thou shall slay not.
woe to the bress which thy has suckled and the younglin thy hath bore.
for thy hath not harken to my words, tears hath rolleth down thy cheeks as thy hath lay in the pool of mud."

for thou hath not harken to my words, tears rolleth down thy cheeks as thou hath layeth in the pool of mud."[
Re: Woman Caught Stealing Hair Extensions Stripped Unclad & Paraded, Rolled On Muddy by lilfreezy: 8:08am On Jun 21, 2018
undecided
Re: Woman Caught Stealing Hair Extensions Stripped Unclad & Paraded, Rolled On Muddy by Ziggylady(f): 8:08am On Jun 21, 2018
gidgiddy:
This is the product of a deranged society. It is incredible that Nigerians claim to be the giant of Africa but still indulge in this show of shame. This how barbarian act and barbarians are never great

Its a shame really..over cheap stuffs like 'Darling Yaki' hair attachments. angry
Re: Woman Caught Stealing Hair Extensions Stripped Unclad & Paraded, Rolled On Muddy by Samirana360(m): 8:08am On Jun 21, 2018
Greyworld:
for thy hath not harken to my words, tears hath rolleth down thy cheeks as thy hath lay in the pool of mud."
what's dis one saying?
Re: Woman Caught Stealing Hair Extensions Stripped Unclad & Paraded, Rolled On Muddy by SheikhMuniru(m): 8:09am On Jun 21, 2018
TELL THEFT TO STOP THEFTING AND TELL NIGERIANS TO STOP BEATING
Re: Woman Caught Stealing Hair Extensions Stripped Unclad & Paraded, Rolled On Muddy by Nobody: 8:09am On Jun 21, 2018
dominique:
I'm finding it harder and harder to feel any sympathy for thieves when caught and put through jungle justice. They're evil and have no ounce of consideration for the people they steal from. Whatever they go through when caught, serves them right.
Ever taken your mum's/dad's money without her/his consent?
Re: Woman Caught Stealing Hair Extensions Stripped Unclad & Paraded, Rolled On Muddy by Meekdon: 8:09am On Jun 21, 2018
ToO Bad smiley
Re: Woman Caught Stealing Hair Extensions Stripped Unclad & Paraded, Rolled On Muddy by winterfell007(m): 8:10am On Jun 21, 2018
gidgiddy:
This is the product of a deranged society. It is incredible that Nigerians claim to be the giant of Africa but still indulge in this show of shame. This how barbarian act and barbarians are never great

My brother, may wisdom never leave ur sight. U just put it aptly. And this country is hoping to a member of G20 with this level of barbarism. It's not impossible. We aren't mature yet as a society.

Must we always take justice to own hands?. Why can't we always do the needful?
Re: Woman Caught Stealing Hair Extensions Stripped Unclad & Paraded, Rolled On Muddy by chiozor: 8:10am On Jun 21, 2018
nonsense....gender hypocrisy....if it is a man by now tires are already on his neck with fire......

3 Likes

Re: Woman Caught Stealing Hair Extensions Stripped Unclad & Paraded, Rolled On Muddy by wiloy2k8(m): 8:10am On Jun 21, 2018
better than burning dem . nothing wrong
Re: Woman Caught Stealing Hair Extensions Stripped Unclad & Paraded, Rolled On Muddy by sotall(m): 8:10am On Jun 21, 2018
and the woman in hijab who probably just concluded the Ramadan fast is taking evidence....
Re: Woman Caught Stealing Hair Extensions Stripped Unclad & Paraded, Rolled On Muddy by erico2k2(m): 8:11am On Jun 21, 2018
gidgiddy:
I prefer this to jungle justice, shaming is way better.
Re: Woman Caught Stealing Hair Extensions Stripped Unclad & Paraded, Rolled On Muddy by Tabbaz(m): 8:11am On Jun 21, 2018
mysticwarrior:
am not in and will never be in support of what she did, but why not hand her over to the police instead of making to go through this inhumane treatment, its even women who should covering her nekadness that are subjecting her into that kind of humiliation, shame on those women.
do we police in Nigeria
Re: Woman Caught Stealing Hair Extensions Stripped Unclad & Paraded, Rolled On Muddy by Abdulnur(m): 8:12am On Jun 21, 2018
She be like abeeeeeeg cheesy cheesy grin

Re: Woman Caught Stealing Hair Extensions Stripped Unclad & Paraded, Rolled On Muddy by winterfell007(m): 8:12am On Jun 21, 2018
dominique:
I'm finding it harder and harder to feel any sympathy for thieves when caught and put through jungle justice. They're evil and have no ounce of consideration for the people they steal from. Whatever they go through when caught, serves them right.

Then u are no better than the thief. No one is saying what she did right. But they are ways and procedures we ought to deal criminals in our land and this clearly isn't one of it.
Re: Woman Caught Stealing Hair Extensions Stripped Unclad & Paraded, Rolled On Muddy by ariesbull: 8:12am On Jun 21, 2018
Greyworld:

U be pastor or u be Moses
Re: Woman Caught Stealing Hair Extensions Stripped Unclad & Paraded, Rolled On Muddy by deeway200(m): 8:13am On Jun 21, 2018
Greyworld:
e be like say u follow write King James
Re: Woman Caught Stealing Hair Extensions Stripped Unclad & Paraded, Rolled On Muddy by dtruth50: 8:13am On Jun 21, 2018
she is lucky they didn't strip her fully nake na or burn her
Re: Woman Caught Stealing Hair Extensions Stripped Unclad & Paraded, Rolled On Muddy by dukeprince50: 8:13am On Jun 21, 2018
dominique:
Haba, I feel no pity for the woman here but what you said made no sense to me TBH, speak with discretion biko. Do you think it's fair to pour fuel and strike a match on someone? no matter what that person stole it's wrong to take a life.
Not all jungle justice is welcomed biko
Re: Woman Caught Stealing Hair Extensions Stripped Unclad & Paraded, Rolled On Muddy by Sarang(f): 8:14am On Jun 21, 2018
I swear most Nigerians suck like fucking suck.. if education doesn't work then where is empathy? angry angry angry
Re: Woman Caught Stealing Hair Extensions Stripped Unclad & Paraded, Rolled On Muddy by yeman1(m): 8:14am On Jun 21, 2018
If you've been robbed b4 u won't feel any sympathy for a theif .or if u have been beaten by so called thief ..oh menh

1 Like

Re: Woman Caught Stealing Hair Extensions Stripped Unclad & Paraded, Rolled On Muddy by wisino1(m): 8:14am On Jun 21, 2018
czarina:
This is the height of humiliation! Haba na, for just synthetic hair of how much There are better ways to pass a message without this show of foolishness. And the funny thing is the thieves amongst them will still cast stones.

Check my profile jor
so because she is a woman it is now a show of shame....she was even lucky she was not burnt with a tyre around her neck because that is what would have been done to a male thief.....

3 Likes

Re: Woman Caught Stealing Hair Extensions Stripped Unclad & Paraded, Rolled On Muddy by uncjay(m): 8:15am On Jun 21, 2018
When we say this Country is still suffering from barbarism and living in 18th century Nigeria.
Re: Woman Caught Stealing Hair Extensions Stripped Unclad & Paraded, Rolled On Muddy by Nobody: 8:15am On Jun 21, 2018
Funny how most of those casting the stones should be stoned too.... angry angry

Criminals forming doing the right thing when we all know behind closed doors them too Na thief.... undecided

Never bin a fan of jungle justice... undecided
Re: Woman Caught Stealing Hair Extensions Stripped Unclad & Paraded, Rolled On Muddy by initiate: 8:15am On Jun 21, 2018
mysticwarrior:
am not in and will never be in support of what she did, but why not hand her over to the police instead of making to go through this inhumane treatment, its even women who should covering her nekadness that are subjecting her into that kind of humiliation, shame on those women.

1 she is not likely to do it again
2 the other people considering going that path would like think twice
3 the police would just slap her on the wrist and warn her to sin no more. A neighbour's baby was beaten by the house girl. But they took the house girl to the police. By the next day police said she escaped. You get?
4 the appropriate solution to this menace is mobile courts who would dispense justice properly and in good time

1 Like

Re: Woman Caught Stealing Hair Extensions Stripped Unclad & Paraded, Rolled On Muddy by CyberWolf: 8:15am On Jun 21, 2018
Hmm well since.. I have nothing to say
Re: Woman Caught Stealing Hair Extensions Stripped Unclad & Paraded, Rolled On Muddy by Tabbaz(m): 8:16am On Jun 21, 2018
I stand with jungle justice until we have responsible police in Nigeria. However, I'm against indiscriminate act. Once it's certain that the culprit is a thief (not someone that steal bread to survive), let them do whatever to him or her

1 Like

Re: Woman Caught Stealing Hair Extensions Stripped Unclad & Paraded, Rolled On Muddy by Greyworld: 8:17am On Jun 21, 2018
ariesbull:

U be pastor or u be Moses
what thinkest thou o friend?

2 Likes

Re: Woman Caught Stealing Hair Extensions Stripped Unclad & Paraded, Rolled On Muddy by Nobody: 8:17am On Jun 21, 2018
Nigeriapen:

its not naija false,Stealing is in her blood grin

Please you lost me there... Fault or false?
Re: Woman Caught Stealing Hair Extensions Stripped Unclad & Paraded, Rolled On Muddy by ItzBIM(m): 8:17am On Jun 21, 2018
Ziggylady:

Nigerians and barbarism...why not hand her over the Police?...
Because the police won’t do anything.

1 Like

Re: Woman Caught Stealing Hair Extensions Stripped Unclad & Paraded, Rolled On Muddy by Nobody: 8:17am On Jun 21, 2018
Greyworld:

what thinkest thou o friend?

Woli agba grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

19-year-old Pregnant Schoolgirl Shot Dead In South Africa / Lagos Housewife Arranges Her Kidnap To Get N15M From Her Husband (Photo) / Soldier Fighting A Traffic Policeman Who Deflated His Car Tyre For Parking Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.