Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,329 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Super Eagles Rated Third Worst Team At The World Cup 2018 - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Eagles Rated Third Worst Team At The World Cup 2018 (24812 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup / Messi, Maguire & Ramos In Europe‘s Worst Team Of The Season / Super Eagles Rated Second Youngest National Team In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Super Eagles Rated Third Worst Team At The World Cup 2018 by ifymadu: 11:52am On Jun 21, 2018
Nigeria went for fashion parade
Re: Super Eagles Rated Third Worst Team At The World Cup 2018 by Nobody: 11:55am On Jun 21, 2018
Abegi.. D saudi team is much better than these current flock of super eagles.the saudi team played a better game with uruguay even if it ended 1:0 against their favour. The only team that super eagles is better than is panama. But then the super eagles has the finest jersey in this worldcup sha.

Re: Super Eagles Rated Third Worst Team At The World Cup 2018 by uvie66: 12:02pm On Jun 21, 2018
ubest1:
The English newspaper is MAD, so for their mine England team is better.
yes, far better
Re: Super Eagles Rated Third Worst Team At The World Cup 2018 by Teeboi56: 12:07pm On Jun 21, 2018
sweetTai:
You bastards! After only one game?? Even the defending Champion lost their opening match against Mexico.
I wonder ooo
Re: Super Eagles Rated Third Worst Team At The World Cup 2018 by Icon79(m): 12:08pm On Jun 21, 2018
This assessment is right on point. I could've written the same thing myself!

O pari

robosky02:

“A horrible performance from a group of players who didn’t seem to grasp quite how important their opening game at the World Cup was.
“Whether the manager’s fault or those in green shirts, there was no urgency, no great surge to try and rescue a point, an isolated striker and full-backs who weren’t allowed to get forward.

“Nigeria should be so much better than this,” the assessment read.

Spain and Portugal, who played out an enthralling 3-3 draw came in first and second while Mexico, which defeated reigning champions Germany were rated third.

http://dailypost.ng/2018/06/20/world-cup-2018-super-eagles-rated-third-worst-team/
Re: Super Eagles Rated Third Worst Team At The World Cup 2018 by uvie66: 12:10pm On Jun 21, 2018
Mikel have abused the no 10 Jersey.
Re: Super Eagles Rated Third Worst Team At The World Cup 2018 by Rossikki: 12:12pm On Jun 21, 2018
DavSagacity:
Keep deceiving yourself. You know deep in your mind that These guys cannot defeat Iceland.
When they do, hope you will come here to apologize for your stupidity.
Re: Super Eagles Rated Third Worst Team At The World Cup 2018 by uvie66: 12:13pm On Jun 21, 2018
Teeboi56:

I wonder ooo
yes they lost, but they showed purpose and determination unlike lethargic Eagles.
Re: Super Eagles Rated Third Worst Team At The World Cup 2018 by Rossikki: 12:14pm On Jun 21, 2018
uvie66:
yes, far better
No they're not. They have only played Tunisia. Until they play a strong team like Croatia, shut up.
Re: Super Eagles Rated Third Worst Team At The World Cup 2018 by Rossikki: 12:17pm On Jun 21, 2018
Plus the Telegraph is a well known right wing, white supremacist paper, so always expect them to be negative about black countries, especially Nigeria. It is indeed stupid to rate the teams after only their first matches. They can go to hell with their worthless rating. I bet they rated Germany highly despite their pathetic performance and loss to Mexico. Racist bastards.
Re: Super Eagles Rated Third Worst Team At The World Cup 2018 by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jun 21, 2018
Where is that madridguy saying Super Eagles game was dope? sad
Re: Super Eagles Rated Third Worst Team At The World Cup 2018 by ipobarecriminals: 12:21pm On Jun 21, 2018
sad
sparko1:

Who told you its tax payers money, do you know how much fifa is paying each country for participating!
undecided
sparko1:

Who told you its tax payers money, do you know how much fifa is paying each country for participating!
sorry!The money dey gave dem for food ,hotel etc from FG acc nah wetin u kal dat one?
Re: Super Eagles Rated Third Worst Team At The World Cup 2018 by bluecircle470: 12:27pm On Jun 21, 2018
adekhingz:
We're coming back HOT against Iceland and Argentina........Naija, all da way!!! GO for Goals Eagles.... cool cool

Iceland go surely beat us 2 nil

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Super Eagles Rated Third Worst Team At The World Cup 2018 by madridguy(m): 12:39pm On Jun 21, 2018
Don't have time for useless british ranting. Watch the game again to understand my view.

iyke926:
Re: Super Eagles Rated Third Worst Team At The World Cup 2018 by Dacronym(m): 12:41pm On Jun 21, 2018
lefulefu:
Abegi.. D saudi team is much better than these current flock of super eagles.the saudi team played a better game with uruguay even if it ended 1:0 against their favour. The only team that super eagles is better than is panama. But then the super eagles has the finest jersey in this worldcup sha.
Guy Panama wey I watch still play oh
Na belgium just enter well well that day oh
Re: Super Eagles Rated Third Worst Team At The World Cup 2018 by adekhingz(m): 12:58pm On Jun 21, 2018
bluecircle470:

Iceland go surely beat us 2 nil

It won't happen. I trust my boys!!!

Re: Super Eagles Rated Third Worst Team At The World Cup 2018 by adekhingz(m): 1:04pm On Jun 21, 2018
DavSagacity:
Keep deceiving yourself. You know deep in your mind that These guys cannot defeat Iceland.

This is football bro. We both have equal chances. I believe our boys should be able to do wonders. A change in tactics will do the trick. I am optimistic.....Go eagles, go eagles!!!!

Re: Super Eagles Rated Third Worst Team At The World Cup 2018 by sweetTai(m): 1:25pm On Jun 21, 2018
Dacronym:

But the champions played well na
It's not just winning it's the quality of play as whole

Lose all 3 matches, then go to FFIFA head office and tell them you deserve to be in the round of 16 because your quality of play was superior. Hot Nonsense!
Re: Super Eagles Rated Third Worst Team At The World Cup 2018 by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jun 21, 2018
Dacronym:

Guy Panama wey I watch still play oh
Na belgium just enter well well that day oh
so even panama play good ball?cheesy. So it will be safe to say nigeria iis not better than any team at d worldcupcheesy.
Re: Super Eagles Rated Third Worst Team At The World Cup 2018 by Dacronym(m): 1:41pm On Jun 21, 2018
sweetTai:

Lose all 3 matches, then go to FFIFA head office and tell them you deserve to be in the round of 16 because your quality of play was superior. Hot Nonsense!
grin grin cheesy you think Germany will not qualify
Re: Super Eagles Rated Third Worst Team At The World Cup 2018 by merits(m): 1:49pm On Jun 21, 2018
adekhingz:
We're coming back HOT against Iceland and Argentina........Naija, all da way!!! GO for Goals Eagles.... cool cool
you think na by prayer to win iceland and Argentina is by hard working and dedication in which surfer eagle or super chicken lack,mumu team at is peak.

prayer can then follow after those two things i mentioned above

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Rated Third Worst Team At The World Cup 2018 by phase1: 2:15pm On Jun 21, 2018
Rossikki:
No they're not. They have only played Tunisia. Until they play a strong team like Croatia, shut up.

Croatia is not strong. Your eagles are just messy and lacklustre. Even some of their players couldn't believe the easy ride they had against the super chickens.
Re: Super Eagles Rated Third Worst Team At The World Cup 2018 by phase1: 2:19pm On Jun 21, 2018
Rossikki:
Plus the Telegraph is a well known right wing, white supremacist paper, so always expect them to be negative about black countries, especially Nigeria. It is indeed stupid to rate the teams after only their first matches. They can go to hell with their worthless rating. I bet they rated Germany highly despite their pathetic performance and loss to Mexico. Racist bastards.

Na so this abooki go dey shout 'racist' upandan whenever he is told the truth. Go to FIFA website and goal dot com and read the analysis of your useless team. A team that couldn't even get a decent shot on goal against a mid-level eastern European team.
Re: Super Eagles Rated Third Worst Team At The World Cup 2018 by sweetTai(m): 2:55pm On Jun 21, 2018
Dacronym:

grin grin cheesy you think Germany will not qualify

Anything is possible, Italy and United States are sitting at home.
Re: Super Eagles Rated Third Worst Team At The World Cup 2018 by Nitobegiku: 3:03pm On Jun 21, 2018
Sign-Up for this PERFECT Side-Income Opportunity (Make 1,000 [20%] on every referral purchase as an AFFILIATE) - HERE.

Re: Super Eagles Rated Third Worst Team At The World Cup 2018 by OttHin: 3:22pm On Jun 21, 2018
Gov Ambode of lagos state please send the least 5 danfo buses to russia tomorrow,our boys are coming back to nigeria .Before i forget buy 50 bags of pure water and one carton of cabin biscuit for them,the journey will be a long one.
THANKS
grin grin
Re: Super Eagles Rated Third Worst Team At The World Cup 2018 by translux(m): 4:03pm On Jun 21, 2018
Dutchey:
even Saudi is better than Nigeria, just that they{Saudi} can't score

Nigeria can't score either.
Re: Super Eagles Rated Third Worst Team At The World Cup 2018 by sparko1(m): 4:16pm On Jun 21, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
sad undecidedsorry!The money dey gave dem for food ,hotel etc from FG acc nah wetin u kal dat one?

The money might come from the federal government account but FIFA has already made provision for it, whether the country is poor or rich they still get those things and are paid for appearance.

You think if fifa wasn't paying some countries in africa will want to participate in the competition?, do you know how much they paid for hotel in Russian, my guy, not to talk of now that dollar is very costly. I trust our government, they will say the footballers should wait for the passage of the 2018 budget before going, even when they get there, they will book them in one town where there is no light and the overhead is very cheap!
Re: Super Eagles Rated Third Worst Team At The World Cup 2018 by madridguy(m): 8:54pm On Jun 21, 2018
Do you watch Argentina vs Croatia? Now compare Nigeria against Croatia to Argentina.

iyke926:
Re: Super Eagles Rated Third Worst Team At The World Cup 2018 by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jun 21, 2018
madridguy:
Do you watch Argentina vs Croatia? Now compare Nigeria against Croatia to Argentina.

Erm.. Erm... Erm.. Argentina Vs Croatia match was [s]hijacked by some aliens that evaded Russia during the match and played with the minds of the Argentine team[/s] a fixed game. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Let's hope for the best against Iceland tomorrow. smiley
Re: Super Eagles Rated Third Worst Team At The World Cup 2018 by robosky02(m): 9:41pm On Jun 21, 2018
adekhingz:
Re: Super Eagles Rated Third Worst Team At The World Cup 2018 by DavSagacity(m): 9:51pm On Jun 21, 2018
Rossikki:
When they do, hope you will come here to apologize for your stupidity.
Your choice of words already shows the kind of person that you are and the kind of home that has produced a seed like you,. I sorry for your leneage

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Knew I’ll Score Against Chelsea, Says Ndidi / D'tigress Wins First World Cup Game 2018, Makes History / Nwankwo Kanu Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.