Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,452 members, 7,836,802 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Super Eagles Rated Third Worst Team At The World Cup 2018 - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Eagles Rated Third Worst Team At The World Cup 2018 (24815 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup / Messi, Maguire & Ramos In Europe‘s Worst Team Of The Season / Super Eagles Rated Second Youngest National Team In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Super Eagles Rated Third Worst Team At The World Cup 2018 by Rossikki: 10:18pm On Jun 21, 2018
DavSagacity:

Your choice of words already shows the kind of person that you are and the kind of home that has produced a seed like you,. I sorry for your leneage
A better home than a dullard who writes off his team after their first poor game. Fairweather supporter.
Re: Super Eagles Rated Third Worst Team At The World Cup 2018 by Rossikki: 10:24pm On Jun 21, 2018
phase1:

Na so this abooki go dey shout 'racist' upandan whenever he is told the truth. Go to FIFA website and goal dot com and read the analysis of your useless team. A team that couldn't even get a decent shot on goal against a mid-level eastern European team.

Shut up your hooligan mouth. That 'mid level eastern European team' just thrashed the two time world champions 3-0, with clean, clear goals, unlike the 2 lucky error goals against Nigeria. Showing that Nigeria was nowhere near as bad as you fcking asssholes claimed she was. I guess the Telegraph and FIFA website bollocks will have to revise their trashy review, though I ain't holding my breath.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Knew I’ll Score Against Chelsea, Says Ndidi / D'tigress Wins First World Cup Game 2018, Makes History / 2023 Women’s World Cup: FIFA Backtracks From $49,000000 Promise To Women Players

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.