Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,148 members, 7,815,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

Femi Adesina Accuses Opposition Of Widespread Killings In Nigeria - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Adesina Accuses Opposition Of Widespread Killings In Nigeria (13101 Views)

Ayu: PDP Will Win Presidential Election Despite Opposition Of Five Governors / BREAKING: Youths Hit The Streets Over Widespread Killings In The North / Femi Adesina Accuses Nigerians Of Rejoicing Over Insecurity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Adesina Accuses Opposition Of Widespread Killings In Nigeria by lovat(m): 12:40pm On Jun 21, 2018
CilicMarin:

Idu, you can lie!
Ogbonna behave
Re: Femi Adesina Accuses Opposition Of Widespread Killings In Nigeria by Simbrixton(m): 12:55pm On Jun 21, 2018
Blame game never stop
Re: Femi Adesina Accuses Opposition Of Widespread Killings In Nigeria by Simbrixton(m): 12:57pm On Jun 21, 2018
CSTR1003:

Why are you still posing as an igbo, you afonja imposter.

Igbos are many things, but a two timing coward is not among them.

If we were two timing, we would have jumped on the buhari band wagon by now.

it is the easiest thing to do right now.
no southerner support buhari including yoruba but your elders are sell outs
Re: Femi Adesina Accuses Opposition Of Widespread Killings In Nigeria by uridadole: 1:42pm On Jun 21, 2018
Kyase:
Yes, the "opposition" are behind almost all the killings since October 2017.

Very true. Many know suswam and David mark had been on this game but would not speak out because of their influence and want of convincing proof. People would even hardly believe any one that says so. I pray the investigation be decisive and logically conclusive. It will see Mr. Mark going down except he NASS Wade in as usual to suppress justice.
Re: Femi Adesina Accuses Opposition Of Widespread Killings In Nigeria by Kyase(m): 1:45pm On Jun 21, 2018
uridadole:

Very true. Many know suswam and David mark had been on this game but would not speak out because of their influence and want of convincing proof. People would even hardly believe any one that says so. I pray the investigation be decisive and logically conclusive. It will see Mr. Mark going down except he NASS Wade in as usual to suppress justice.
Mark is not of apc, no nass will save him, Dino survived because of the plea on his head within apc.
Baba no wan know ooo
Re: Femi Adesina Accuses Opposition Of Widespread Killings In Nigeria by obailala(m): 2:38pm On Jun 21, 2018
History simply repeating itself; few years ago, the Jonathanian team blamed the opposition for everything wrong with Nigeria. They accused opposition of sponsoring Bokoharam insurgence to make GEJ look like a bad leader, they accused opposition of sponsoring Niger delta militants to blow up gas pipelines to prevent Nigeria from having constant electricity, they even accused the opposition of sponsoring different stints of kidnappings which were on the rise around the country, and after the plane with $9.6million cash was apprehended in South Africa, I remember they also accused the opposition of tipping off the south African government at the time.. Lest I forget, I remember after it was first announced that ebola had been successfully controlled in Lagos, and then several weeks later a case was reported in PH, I remember the Jonathanian team claiming it was the opposition simply trying to spread fear of ebola after they had tactically tackled it to make Jonathan look bad.

Years later, and we're wondering why blames and accusations is now the hallmark of our democracy?
Re: Femi Adesina Accuses Opposition Of Widespread Killings In Nigeria by edupedia: 3:24pm On Jun 21, 2018
Babyforever:
So the herdsmen killings are being sponsor by opponent parties undecided The should speed up their blaming game who knows if they won't blame the opponent parties for losing the 2019 election cheesy #Backtodaura

....we said so from the word go that PMB has no motive to kill people in Benue.... Was that going to make him win in 2019?....we also said most of the killings were conveniently taking place in Benue state LGAs under the control of the PDP. Now that Suswam has been arrested by the DSS we hope what is hidden will become obvious to the chagrin of all Igbos and their PDP looters... Shiorr
Re: Femi Adesina Accuses Opposition Of Widespread Killings In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jun 21, 2018
omenkaLives:
I wouldn't put it past PDP. Those demons are capable of just about anything. If massob and ipob which we all know are arms of PDP, could openly applaud the killings in Benue and Taraba states, then by implication, PDP could be responsible for the same.

You just lied to yourself, but I'm sure yourself didn't even believe your lies.
Re: Femi Adesina Accuses Opposition Of Widespread Killings In Nigeria by beegodson: 4:22pm On Jun 21, 2018
PDP can play all they want, blame the Govt, etc....but soon they will realize that APC is not here for fun and games.....

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina Accuses Opposition Of Widespread Killings In Nigeria by Pataricatering(f): 4:38pm On Jun 21, 2018
Babacele:
I blame the president for allowing these saboteurs in the first place starting from Saraki to Wike. Some days ago ,when unbiased security report got to the Tor Tiv about Tivs conniving with 'outsiders' to kill fellow Tivs, rustling cows and try to pin it on ' Fulani herdsmen' he was shocked and placed curses on them
. SSS knows that Wike has armed boys that he uses during elections , and so is Fayose whose certain phone call logs is one of the evidences he would be nailed with as soon as he looses immunity.
Would you have believed that Saraki and Ahmed keep such goons as boys?
Those who steal defence budget can go to any length to maintain the dirty status quo that sustained their filth. PMB knows what to do but he is wasting time.
exactly!

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina Accuses Opposition Of Widespread Killings In Nigeria by Kingspin(m): 5:29pm On Jun 21, 2018
kennygee:
Small small confession.

Does that mean this same "opposition" was responsible for the killings during GEJ's administration?
We are doom!!! So if Buhari loss 2019 they start another chapter of killing innocent people to regain power shame on our leaders and anyone supporting them evilly.
Re: Femi Adesina Accuses Opposition Of Widespread Killings In Nigeria by Babacele: 9:27pm On Jun 21, 2018
jeronimo:

You are rambling and speaking gibberish, so Wike, Fayose and Saraki are the reasons Boko Haram is still on rampage and killer Herdsmen (who Buhari said are from Libya) are killing of farmers nationwide? You have to get your thinking right boy, someone is not doing his job is resorts to blaming and you are here talking about armed boys and call logs.
Femi Adeshina is talking from position of privileged security information. Do you know who is called Gabriel Suswam?
Re: Femi Adesina Accuses Opposition Of Widespread Killings In Nigeria by Babacele: 9:45pm On Jun 21, 2018
WhiskeyTangoFox:

With Babachir Lawal still walking freely having meetings with the president, Timipriye Silva living in all 40 houses returned to him, yaya bello making a mockery of youths, maina enjoying d spoils of his loot, dambazou being encouraged to remain corrupt, and ur talking about saraki and wike (even if u mite b on point). So I'm guessing el rufai is clean and has no thugs on his pay roll, or yaya bello etc? Even the apc in rivers use both thugs and SARS together. The only thing on point in ur write up is buhari shld be held responsible. U need to open ur eyes wider to see wot's going on. Firstly, let's be PRO-NIGERIA before rooting for any political party or individual.

P/S: Mind u, we are still waiting for the looters list dat was promised to the masses.
bros I don't spare anybody but I won't call a dog a bad name because I just want to hang it.

I love this nation and that is what drives my passion. Fayose and Wike should be in jail . When Amaechi was governor, he didn't allow gangsterism and removed hooliganism from the streets of Rivers until Pej being deceived by Wike came on board and brought terror back to River reminiscent of Odili days that even spilled to Bayelsa and got to a crescendo during 2015 elections when so many innocent Riverians were murdered for Wike to become governor. As soon as he looses immunity, he would answer so many questions just as the rogue in Ekiti. Are you sure you know the situation in kaduna- ? The kaduna mafia has found their match in El- rufai whose only weapon is proactive super intelligence.

Suswam, etc. The people you mentioned above ehn what is their relationship with the present insecurity in the land?
Re: Femi Adesina Accuses Opposition Of Widespread Killings In Nigeria by Babacele: 9:47pm On Jun 21, 2018
[quote author=Ganiyat72 post=68679860][/quote]dont border ma, it maybe difficult for you to understand.
Re: Femi Adesina Accuses Opposition Of Widespread Killings In Nigeria by jeronimo(m): 10:06pm On Jun 21, 2018
Babacele:
Femi Adeshina is talking from position of privileged security information. Do you know who is called Gabriel Suswam?

Privileged information that are used to promote lies and blames. I guess Gabriel Suswam is affiliated to rebels from Libya and ISIS(at least that was where the blame went some months ago).
Re: Femi Adesina Accuses Opposition Of Widespread Killings In Nigeria by Babacele: 10:29pm On Jun 21, 2018
jeronimo:

Privileged information that are used to promote lies and blames. I guess Gabriel Suswam is affiliated to rebels from Libya and ISIS(at least that was where the blame went some months ago).

are you saying Ortom would just report Suswam without SSS doing investigation and having very incontrovertible evidence before approaching Suswan? Do you know how serious these crimes are? long before the public noise and hoodwinking, about 2years certain Suswan boy was fingered in the assassination of a government official. The criminal was trained in Libya. Do a lil research before you answer me please.
Re: Femi Adesina Accuses Opposition Of Widespread Killings In Nigeria by surgical: 10:54pm On Jun 21, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Another proof that the Buhari led govt prefers to lie than to solve the killings ...so is Buhari saying his govt is earmarking 179 billion Naira to build cattle colonies for the opposition fighters ?
Good thinking, they think we are all dumb like their zombies.

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina Accuses Opposition Of Widespread Killings In Nigeria by WhiskeyTangoFox: 12:53am On Jun 22, 2018
Babacele:
bros I don't spare anybody but I won't call a dog a bad name because I just want to hang it.

I love this nation and that is what drives my passion. Fayose and Wike should be in jail . When Amaechi was governor, he didn't allow gangsterism and removed hooliganism from the streets of Rivers until Pej being deceived by Wike came on board and brought terror back to River reminiscent of Odili days that even spilled to Bayelsa and got to a crescendo during 2015 elections when so many innocent Riverians were murdered for Wike to become governor. As soon as he looses immunity, he would answer so many questions just as the rogue in Ekiti. Are you sure you know the situation in kaduna- ? The kaduna mafia has found their match in El- rufai whose only weapon is proactive super intelligence.

Suswam, etc. The people you mentioned above ehn what is their relationship with the present insecurity in the land?

I'm sorry to say but your love and passion is for apc and not Nigeria, seeing how your write up couldn't be more bias. Cultism has been the baine of rivers state and it existed under ameachi too as people were getting obtained by cultists regularly. Following your analogy, while badoo gang were running riot in lag, why wasn't the blame placed on ambode? What rivers state faces now is car snatching and kidnapping, although the latter is on a decline. Maybe you can tell me what has been going on in ekiti state that hasn't been experienced in other states. Also, are we going to ignore the absurd rate of skull miners in the west, and the fetish killings in the east, or do these not add up to insecurity? You say el rufai is battling kaduna mafia, ok i guess shehu sani must be the lynchpin of that mafian group and the building he brought down, the mafian head quarters.
U mention suswam, this is still unfolding and nothing concrete yet so quite premature. But thinking about it, everyone was aware miyetti allah made blood threats if the anti-grazing law wasn't reversed. They also insisted the continous bloodshed was as a result of the anti-grazing law yet, no one from that group, especially the spokesman was called in for questioning. I mentioned those other names because they have valid corruption cases against them and this administration of saints continue to look the other way. Residents of kogi know yahya bello patronizes thugs, and well-informed kogites have confirmed this.
While we are at it, the white elephant has to be mentioned too. Following your analogy once again, shouldn't the current apc admin be held accountable for the spate of incessant killings by herdsmen? My concern with you "apc or no other" folks is dat, what's good for the gander isn't good for the goose. Spent the entire first term playing the blame game without taking responsibility for anything. Not the school boy errors in public relations, or the contradicting info they feed us. Insecurity in Nigeria is the worse it's been as far back as i can remember, the ethnic division in the country is at it's peak, religious tension can be cut with a knife, yet, it is wike and fayose you rant about, failing to mention the true facts on ground, and you expect myself as a supposed kindergarten to see that your being fair and objective? You fail woofly. That isn't to say the names you mentioned don't have cases to answer since i believe most politicians have skeletons in their cupboard, but please leave party affiliations and root for Nigeria. Let all the evil doers pay for their crimes based on facts and not conspiracy theories, and let no name (no matter how high profile or attached to any party) be left out from prosecution. But apparently, you can't hide your alignment with the ruling party.
Re: Femi Adesina Accuses Opposition Of Widespread Killings In Nigeria by Babacele: 7:10am On Jun 22, 2018
WhiskeyTangoFox:

I'm sorry to say but your love and passion is for apc and not Nigeria, seeing how your write up couldn't be more bias. Cultism has been the baine of rivers state and it existed under ameachi too as people were getting obtained by cultists regularly. Following your analogy, while badoo gang were running riot in lag, why wasn't the blame placed on ambode? What rivers state faces now is car snatching and kidnapping, although the latter is on a decline. Maybe you can tell me what has been going on in ekiti state that hasn't been experienced in other states. Also, are we going to ignore the absurd rate of skull miners in the west, and the fetish killings in the east, or do these not add up to insecurity? You say el rufai is battling kaduna mafia, ok i guess shehu sani must be the lynchpin of that mafian group and the building he brought down, the mafian head quarters.
U mention suswam, this is still unfolding and nothing concrete yet so quite premature. But thinking about it, everyone was aware miyetti allah made blood threats if the anti-grazing law wasn't reversed. They also insisted the continous bloodshed was as a result of the anti-grazing law yet, no one from that group, especially the spokesman was called in for questioning. I mentioned those other names because they have valid corruption cases against them and this administration of saints continue to look the other way. Residents of kogi know yahya bello patronizes thugs, and well-informed kogites have confirmed this.
While we are at it, the white elephant has to be mentioned too. Following your analogy once again, shouldn't the current apc admin be held accountable for the spate of incessant killings by herdsmen? My concern with you "apc or no other" folks is dat, what's good for the gander isn't good for the goose. Spent the entire first term playing the blame game without taking responsibility for anything. Not the school boy errors in public relations, or the contradicting info they feed us. Insecurity in Nigeria is the worse it's been as far back as i can remember, the ethnic division in the country is at it's peak, religious tension can be cut with a knife, yet, it is wike and fayose you rant about, failing to mention the true facts on ground, and you expect myself as a supposed kindergarten to see that your being fair and objective? You fail woofly. That isn't to say the names you mentioned don't have cases to answer since i believe most politicians have skeletons in their cupboard, but please leave party affiliations and root for Nigeria. Let all the evil doers pay for their crimes based on facts and not conspiracy theories, and let no name (no matter how high profile or attached to any party) be left out from prosecution. But apparently, you can't hide your alignment with the ruling party.
of course I do not pretend to love the PDP but won't lie against it the way you lots manufacture lies and fake websites against Buhari and APC! The worst form of insecurity we got under PDP and no amount of twist tales and coated narratives can erase the records. Why did Nigerians vote the PDP out in the first place , and why is PMB being given recognition all over the world? Isn't the manifestations of the PDP mess over the years that PMB is cleaning - no matter how belated it may look to a tribalist like you since you think I'm from the ' skull miners'.
Under Amaechi ,the troubled Rivers he inherited from Odili he made peaceful and every Rivers resident can testify to that . Until Wike and PEJ brought back thuggery and openly supported their coming back to the streets! Ambode became governor without any organized thuggery and has no relationship with any badoo unlike Wike that shows open support to the criminal s. So your analogy is wrong.

Ekiti people would answer you and Fayose in few days time. In kogi, despite the fact that Yaya has turned to yeye, it is Melaye that has been accused of gun running based on the confession of the criminals caught; why can't Dino just deny ever knowing them?
The worst ' herdsmen' ,boko haram and militant attacks happened under PDP and there are public evidences. So don't just lie.

Hunkuyi house that was destroyed in Kaduna was an illegal construction and there is nothing he can do about it. Let him go to law courts.

From the NE through Kano to plateau down to the South ,Nigeria is more peaceful presently than it degenerated to under PDP . It is the bitter hard for people you to swallow but there is nothing you can do about. kachifo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Miyetti Allah Asks FG To Ignore Ortom's Call To Declare Them A Terrorist Group / Oyo, Wemabod Begin Construction Of 4,000-shop Complex In Ibadan / 2023 Presidency: Why Pro-Tinubu Elements Goofed On Osinbajo Betrayal Claim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.