Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,899 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:52 PM

Help!! I Was Scammed By Bet9ja – I Won 1.4m But Was Denied Payment - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Help!! I Was Scammed By Bet9ja – I Won 1.4m But Was Denied Payment (7024 Views)

BET9JA: I Can't Fund My Account Since Last Week!!! / It Seems I Have Been Scammed By Bet9ja / Fraudulent Act By Bet9ja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!! I Was Scammed By Bet9ja – I Won 1.4m But Was Denied Payment by chime8(m): 12:12am On Jun 22, 2018
I NOTICED THAT BET9JA AGENTS HAD BEEN WORKING IN SURPORT OF THIS INJUSTICE, HEAR THIER COMMENT LIKE; GO AND READ T&C BLA BLA BLA,,,, THEY ARE ALL OVER THE WHOLE SOCIAL MEDIA,,,,SURPORTING THIER FRAUD PAYMASTER ......

EVEN NAIRALAND HAD LOST THEIR PRESTIGE,,,THEY ARE SURPOSED TO MOVE EVERY THREAD ABOUT THIS BET9JA SCAM ON FRONT PAGE
cry

3 Likes

Re: Help!! I Was Scammed By Bet9ja – I Won 1.4m But Was Denied Payment by Nobody: 12:18am On Jun 22, 2018
Lol.
So anyone that tells you to Read their T and C becomes a bet9ja agent? Plain stupidity.

That option was clearly under antepost bets.
Bet9ja have released a statement about this but you haven't read.
Stop complaining about shvt.
Goan look for something else and punt on or you change your bookies.
Please stop disturbing us with this issue.
Re: Help!! I Was Scammed By Bet9ja – I Won 1.4m But Was Denied Payment by Nobody: 1:07am On Jun 22, 2018
Lordwize:
Nigerians have been scammed.
Lolssss... More like another mmm abi?

1 Like

Re: Help!! I Was Scammed By Bet9ja – I Won 1.4m But Was Denied Payment by ZoeyJ(f): 3:32am On Jun 22, 2018
I also won 200k one time ,i was already jubilating and it was declined.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help!! I Was Scammed By Bet9ja – I Won 1.4m But Was Denied Payment by Zucchi(m): 6:09am On Jun 22, 2018
frederick22:
Bet9ja had the guts to change the results from my slip id from ‘win’ to ‘void’. I was supposed to win almost #1,400,000.00 in total, but now since they changed the results I can’t get paid.

I would love if this could be published because I’m not the only one involved. My friend was also supposed to win #500,000 from same game but bet9ja just manipulated the whole results. I’m ready to sue them and even report them to the Nigeria Lottery Regulatory Commission.
Slip id B928ECRCTRWCAZ-5360339

I won and they must pay me and others involved. One of their agents told me that the potential winnings of the same game all-over Nigeria is worth Billions and they won’t be able to pay such amount, that’s why they manipulated the results to display that we lost but I’m not ready to let this go just like that.

My friend, Diego Costa has already scored over 2.5 goals so u lost this bet
Re: Help!! I Was Scammed By Bet9ja – I Won 1.4m But Was Denied Payment by francisbarrack(m): 6:55am On Jun 22, 2018
Ezemarcel:
You can't read and understand..... They said over /under in the entire world cup......and u are jubilating that you won 1.4mill.....has world cup ended

mr too know n y did they void it ?
Re: Help!! I Was Scammed By Bet9ja – I Won 1.4m But Was Denied Payment by Bobosneh: 7:43am On Jun 22, 2018
op did you even bother to read their terms and conditions? bet9ja has to declare any game void
Re: Help!! I Was Scammed By Bet9ja – I Won 1.4m But Was Denied Payment by spinna: 8:38am On Jun 22, 2018
If you guys use these your permutating brains to play the stock market or forex market it will be better for you. A gambler can never win. Even when he does he will set again with the money. I have my own vices I but I'm glad gambling isn't one of them

1 Like

Re: Help!! I Was Scammed By Bet9ja – I Won 1.4m But Was Denied Payment by Mozriski17(m): 9:40am On Jun 22, 2018
Bet9ja are scammers i played d same game if d game was to b d full tournament den why did dey void d games Bet9ja want 2 scam us after all d money we spent playing imagine i lost ten thousand jst yesterday to stake one game dey must be sued to court if dey can't pay den dey must close......

1 Like

Re: Help!! I Was Scammed By Bet9ja – I Won 1.4m But Was Denied Payment by Nobody: 10:08am On Jun 22, 2018
Bobosneh:
op did you even bother to read their terms and conditions? bet9ja has to declare any game void
Bet9ja is another MMM.
Re: Help!! I Was Scammed By Bet9ja – I Won 1.4m But Was Denied Payment by Nobody: 10:12am On Jun 22, 2018
Bobosneh:
They void games that doesn't favor them.
Re: Help!! I Was Scammed By Bet9ja – I Won 1.4m But Was Denied Payment by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jun 22, 2018
chime8:
I NOTICED THAT BET9JA AGENTS HAD BEEN WORKING IN SURPORT OF THIS INJUSTICE, HEAR THIER COMMENT LIKE; GO AND READ T&C BLA BLA BLA,,,, THEY ARE ALL OVER THE WHOLE SOCIAL MEDIA,,,,SURPORTING THIER FRAUD PAYMASTER ......

EVEN NAIRALAND HAD LOST THEIR PRESTIGE,,,THEY ARE SURPOSED TO MOVE EVERY THREAD ABOUT THIS BET9JA SCAM ON FRONT PAGE
cry
can we talk on whatsapp -07039024100
Re: Help!! I Was Scammed By Bet9ja – I Won 1.4m But Was Denied Payment by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jun 22, 2018
Mozriski17:
Bet9ja are scammers i played d same game if d game was to b d full tournament den why did dey void d games Bet9ja want 2 scam us after all d money we spent playing imagine i lost ten thousand jst yesterday to stake one game dey must be sued to court if dey can't pay den dey must close......
can we talk on whatsapp pls-07039024100
Re: Help!! I Was Scammed By Bet9ja – I Won 1.4m But Was Denied Payment by MrBen619(m): 7:48am On Jun 23, 2018
Yes That Is The Question, Why Did They Void It? I Thought Is Only When A Match Is Postponded That The Game Will Be Void But Not All Of It, Or Is There Any Other Reason That I Don't Know About? Please Any Answer? Because An Online Customer Too.

1 Like

Re: Help!! I Was Scammed By Bet9ja – I Won 1.4m But Was Denied Payment by Emmanuel602(m): 8:34am On Jun 23, 2018
MrBen619:
Yes That Is The Question, Why Did They Void It? I Thought Is Only When A Match Is Postponded That The Game Will Be Void But Not All Of It, Or Is There Any Other Reason That I Don't Know About? Please Any Answer? Because An Online Customer Too.

They voided it because people started disturbing their agents after the first round of matches. It was even after the release of the press statement that they started voiding the tickets. A lot of people never understood what Antepost bets on bet9ja meant before playing the games, some even went to the extent of arresting some agents after the first round of world cup matches.

1 Like

Re: Help!! I Was Scammed By Bet9ja – I Won 1.4m But Was Denied Payment by oloba(m): 11:31am On Jun 23, 2018
Antepost bets is for the duration of d world cup.. Bet9ja didn't scammed u. Is u that want to scam them. Na so the tin easy to win 1.4million.

1 Like

Re: Help!! I Was Scammed By Bet9ja – I Won 1.4m But Was Denied Payment by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jun 25, 2018
oloba:
Antepost bets is for the duration of d world cup.. Bet9ja didn't scammed u. Is u that want to scam them. Na so the tin easy to win 1.4million.
But tournament never over.Why returned their stake if they lost?
Re: Help!! I Was Scammed By Bet9ja – I Won 1.4m But Was Denied Payment by phase1: 12:51pm On Jun 25, 2018
If antepost means the tournament must end before payouts then why void the bets before the end of the tournament. Smells like a scam. This is criminal and fraudulent abeg.

You don't shift a goal post or change the rules in the middle of a game. Those guys affected should mobilize, form a WhatsApp group and sue them if the National lotto regulatory commission refuse to make them pay. Keep your betslips and photocopy them for clarity sake.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Get Ur Updated Football Transfer News And Rumours Here!!! / NFF To Honour Falcons Class Of 1999, Jegede At Aiteo Football Awards / Today Bet9ja Code Uefa Champions League/europa League

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.