Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,081 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:18 PM

I Never Promisted To Give Out Benue Land For Ranching-gov Ortom - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Never Promisted To Give Out Benue Land For Ranching-gov Ortom (14572 Views)

Grazing Reserves: Count Us Out, Benue Tells FG / Buhari Has Chased Away Herdsmen From Benue Land - Tiv Group Declares / FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Never Promisted To Give Out Benue Land For Ranching-gov Ortom by PaChukwudi44(m): 3:17pm On Jun 21, 2018
buhariguy:
the way the jobless lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra dey reason, even the devil in their family will be annoyed.

If the ranches is in kano and sambisa forest, how will the jobless lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra be purchasing and eating cow meat.
To save cost of both transportation and inconveniences, the government in their wisdom to make it cheaper to every household.
They decided that every state should have ranch like a one bus stop to purchase cow in every state,
So that, the cows will not be moving from state to state.
For example, everybody in Nigeria will just move to one direction to purchase cow, is that not insane?

don't worry we are not complaining about the cost.Just go ahead and take your cows to kano and Bornu and recover your transport costs as you deem fit cool cool cool cool

shebi we have trucks? They can also be used for transporting cows

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Never Promisted To Give Out Benue Land For Ranching-gov Ortom by NonsoWow: 3:17pm On Jun 21, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

The Iberiberic Gov Umahi is the problem here.That man is an slowpoke.I trust the good people of the state to resist him and his jihadi agendas
Unfortunately, your trust is misplaced. Abakaliki people are one and the same with their governor. There is no difference.
Re: I Never Promisted To Give Out Benue Land For Ranching-gov Ortom by wagesofsin: 3:17pm On Jun 21, 2018
The reason is simple, to continue their Islamisation agenda using Cow rearing as a reason. Ever wondered why they insist on roaming instead of having ranches up north where there is more Land mass.But I know God never Sleeps.

Everybody who has looked at Nigeria's map know that the states with largest land mass to accommodate any type or size of ranch are the north West states NW.

I noticed the terror kingpin in Abuja cleverly removed Katsina, Kano, Sokoto, Kebbi etc from his grazing fields. If the NW states own and benefit from these cattle business the most, why not build the ranches there and let other states go there to get the goods and distribute nationwide?

Why go to places where there is already severe land scarcity and try to annex the little land left for farming and try to build cow reserve areas there?
[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: I Never Promisted To Give Out Benue Land For Ranching-gov Ortom by PaChukwudi44(m): 3:18pm On Jun 21, 2018
NonsoWow:
Unfortunately, your trust is misplaced. Abakaliki people are one and the same with their governor. There is no difference.

I don't believe in generalizations.I am sure any community that onye iberibe attempts to site his jihadi ranch will resist him.dem no born am well.This is exactly what should be called political iberiberism
Re: I Never Promisted To Give Out Benue Land For Ranching-gov Ortom by Balyz: 3:20pm On Jun 21, 2018
buhariguy:
the way the jobless lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra dey reason, even the devil in their family will be annoyed.

If the ranches is in kano and sambisa forest, how will the jobless lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra be purchasing and eating cow meat.
To save cost of both transportation and inconveniences, the government in their wisdom to make it cheaper to every household.
They decided that every state should have ranch like a one bus stop to purchase cow in every state,
For example, everybody in Nigeria will just move to one direction to purchase cow, is that not insane?
Don't mind those idiotic pigs of Biafra, tomorrow if the fulani decline to sell land to them they will be running their mouths up and down

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Never Promisted To Give Out Benue Land For Ranching-gov Ortom by PaChukwudi44(m): 3:21pm On Jun 21, 2018
Balyz:
Don't mind those idiotic pigs of Biafra, tomorrow if the fulani decline to sell land to them they will be running their mouths up and down

No problem we wont complain if they decide not to sell their lands.They should just take their cows and head straight to sambisa forest
Re: I Never Promisted To Give Out Benue Land For Ranching-gov Ortom by Balyz: 3:26pm On Jun 21, 2018
NonsoWow:
As expected, abakaliki people will not miss any opportunity to bring shame to the great Igbo race. I have been saying it repeatedly that those pests are not real Igbos. How else can you explain that ebonyi people are now embracing islam at an alarming rate with the biggest mosque in the entire southern nigeria established within its boundaries and now they have willingly given so much land for fulani herders to possess and own. With a total of 94 ranches in the ten states involved, it means that each state will have an average of 9 ranches and that will mean the 3 senatorial zones of ebonyi state will have 3 ranches each! What other evidece do we need to confirm that these abakaliki people are not Igbos and Ohaneze Ndigbo ought to begin the process of expelling them from our midst before their plan to be the launchpad for the fulani-nization and islamization of Igboland sets off fully?
And what is wrong with cattle ranches in iboland? What about the shops you people have in fulani land nko? You people are greedy o, you want to have economic activity on another man's land but not yours. Hypocrites
Re: I Never Promisted To Give Out Benue Land For Ranching-gov Ortom by emezuo17: 3:30pm On Jun 21, 2018
Balyz:
While no state can be forced to give it's land for the ranches, the FG has the right to purchase land anywhere it deems fit to do whatsoever it likes. Also the land use act gives the FG the power to appropriate land in some instances for national development
. LIE the land use act gives the state government right over the lands not the federal government
Re: I Never Promisted To Give Out Benue Land For Ranching-gov Ortom by NonsoWow: 3:31pm On Jun 21, 2018
Balyz:
And what is wrong with cattle ranches in iboland? What about the shops you people have in fulani land nko? You people are greedy o, you want to have economic activity on another man's land but not yours. Hypocrites
Show me one state in fulani land where Igbos were given land free to own those shops. Parasites.

3 Likes

Re: I Never Promisted To Give Out Benue Land For Ranching-gov Ortom by Balyz: 3:32pm On Jun 21, 2018
emezuo17:
. LIE the land use act gives the state government right over the lands not the federal government
Okay. The FG has convinced the state governments to cede their land for ranches to be built. And so?
Re: I Never Promisted To Give Out Benue Land For Ranching-gov Ortom by PaChukwudi44(m): 3:34pm On Jun 21, 2018
Balyz:
Okay. The FG has convinced the state governments to cede their land for ranches to be built. And so?

well as it turned out the FG lied.I suggest you take out time and read again the title of this thread.BTW building a ranch anywhere in the east goes beyond just a state Governor.The community will resist it.No autonomous community in igboland will agree to host such a jihadi settlement

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Never Promisted To Give Out Benue Land For Ranching-gov Ortom by Balyz: 3:34pm On Jun 21, 2018
NonsoWow:
Show me one state in fulani land where Igbos were given land free to own those shops. Parasites.
show me one state where the fulanis will be given cattle ranches for free? The same way you ibos pay rent for your shops the fulanis pay rent for their cattle
Re: I Never Promisted To Give Out Benue Land For Ranching-gov Ortom by Balyz: 3:35pm On Jun 21, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

well as it turned out the FG lied.I suggest you take out time and read again the title of this thread.BTW building a ranch anywhere in the east goes beyond just a state Governor.The community will resist it.No autonomous community in igboland will agree to host such a jihadi settlement
We shall see
Re: I Never Promisted To Give Out Benue Land For Ranching-gov Ortom by PaChukwudi44(m): 3:35pm On Jun 21, 2018
Balyz:

did anyone stop fulanis from buying lands in the east and using it for their own private business like everyone else? BTW we have fulanis also living and doing business in the east.Herding is not the only business fulanis practise
Re: I Never Promisted To Give Out Benue Land For Ranching-gov Ortom by ZKOSOSO(m): 3:37pm On Jun 21, 2018
Balyz:
What happens when the Muslim north decides to revoke all lands allocated to you ibos for your business, what will you do about it? Cattle ranches will be established anywhere the government deems fit and there is nothing you or anyone can do about it

U can't do any useless ranch in my area in Edo State. Try it and the boys on ground would burn it in 48Hrs. U can take this to the bank.

How many C of O have your core Northern govs ever given to our Churches...?? We are heading there....kadan kadan ne...!!

1 Like

Re: I Never Promisted To Give Out Benue Land For Ranching-gov Ortom by NonsoWow: 3:41pm On Jun 21, 2018
Balyz:
show me one state where the fulanis will be given cattle ranches for free? The same way you ibos pay rent for your shops the fulanis pay rent for their cattle
They should buy land for their ranches and not the FG buying it for them. They should go and meet the owners of the land and negotiate for land for their ranches and if the owners like, it can be sold to them. That is what Igbos do in fulani land.

2 Likes

Re: I Never Promisted To Give Out Benue Land For Ranching-gov Ortom by Ojiofor: 4:03pm On Jun 21, 2018
Balyz:
What happens when the Muslim north decides to revoke all lands allocated to you ibos for your business, what will you do about it? Cattle ranches will be established anywhere the government deems fit and there is nothing you or anyone can do about it

Did federal government allocate free land to Igbos anywhere in Nigeria?
Re: I Never Promisted To Give Out Benue Land For Ranching-gov Ortom by buhariguy(m): 4:03pm On Jun 21, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

don't worry we are not complaining about the cost.Just go ahead and take your cows to kano and Bornu and recover your transport costs as you deem fit cool cool cool cool

shebi we have trucks? They can also be used for transporting cows
can you imaging old man like you reasoning like a kid.

How can people all the way from Lagos, Ibadan, Enugu, cross river, every state in Nigeria will use truck for 2-3 day journey, so that the jobless lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra will take advantage of their dubious act of doubling price,

Like From 200,000 to 500,000 naira for one cow,
And the road will be too busy for everyone from every state to be heading to kano and sambisa forest.
That will also attract bandit to rob people on such one route.

1 Like

Re: I Never Promisted To Give Out Benue Land For Ranching-gov Ortom by Xano(m): 4:08pm On Jun 21, 2018
buhariguy:

For example, everybody in Nigeria will just move to one direction to purchase cow, is that not insanity? good answer for the jobless lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra. if the jobless lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra don't like this explanation, let me know

As I wrote earlier, you are not intelligent enough. You continue to affirm my post.
Re: I Never Promisted To Give Out Benue Land For Ranching-gov Ortom by PaChukwudi44(m): 4:16pm On Jun 21, 2018
buhariguy:

How can people all the way from Lagos, Ibadan, Enugu, cross river, every state in Nigeria will use truck for 2-3 day journey, so that the jobless lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra will take advantage of their dubious act of doubling price,

Like From 200,000 to 500,000 naira for one cow

It is not compulsory to eat cows bro.There are other numerous sources of animal protein

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Never Promisted To Give Out Benue Land For Ranching-gov Ortom by PaChukwudi44(m): 4:18pm On Jun 21, 2018
ZKOSOSO:

U can't do any useless ranch in my area in Edo State. Try it and the boys on ground would burn it in 48Hrs. U can take this to the bank.

How many C of O have your core Northern govs ever given to our Churches...?? We are heading there....kadan kadan ne...!!

No allow them to fool themselves.They think it will begin and end with the mumu state Governors!!! No one has a monopoly over violence.Let dem dare
Re: I Never Promisted To Give Out Benue Land For Ranching-gov Ortom by Lightening: 4:20pm On Jun 21, 2018
Balyz:
While no state can be forced to give it's land for the ranches, the FG has the right to purchase land anywhere it deems fit to do whatsoever it likes. Also the land use act gives the FG the power to appropriate land in some instances for national development

And building cattle ranches for Fulani herdsmen is such instance government can appropriate lands for national development. This is a sophisticated argument.
Re: I Never Promisted To Give Out Benue Land For Ranching-gov Ortom by Realist2: 4:57pm On Jun 21, 2018
SalamRushdie:

So why does the govt want to buy ranches for Suswam and his killers ? I don't quite get this perspective
Nice observation
Re: I Never Promisted To Give Out Benue Land For Ranching-gov Ortom by chuksjuve(m): 5:02pm On Jun 21, 2018
EddyNumerouno:

Who did this to you?

30k did
Re: I Never Promisted To Give Out Benue Land For Ranching-gov Ortom by buhariguy(m): 5:30pm On Jun 21, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

It is not compulsory to eat cows bro.There are other numerous sources of animal protein
I told the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra to boycott cow meat, instead of shouting unusual.
Re: I Never Promisted To Give Out Benue Land For Ranching-gov Ortom by buhariguy(m): 5:38pm On Jun 21, 2018
wagesofsin:
The reason is simple, to continue their Islamisation agenda using Cow rearing as a reason. Ever wondered why they insist on roaming instead of having ranches up north where there is more Land mass.But I know God never Sleeps.

Everybody who has looked at Nigeria's map know that the states with largest land mass to accommodate any type or size of ranch are the north West states NW.

I noticed the terror kingpin in Abuja cleverly removed Katsina, Kano, Sokoto, Kebbi etc from his grazing fields. If the NW states own and benefit from these cattle business the most, why not build the ranches there and let other states go there to get the goods and distribute nationwide?

Why go to places where there is already severe land scarcity and try to annex the little land left for farming and try to build cow reserve areas there?
buhariguy:

Like From 200,000 to 500,000 naira for one cow,
And the road will be too busy for everyone from every state to be heading to kano and sambisa forest.
That will also attract bandit to rob people on such one route.
buhariguy:

For example, everybody in Nigeria will just move to one direction to purchase cow, is that not insanity? good answer for the jobless lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra. if the jobless lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra don't like this explanation, let me know
Re: I Never Promisted To Give Out Benue Land For Ranching-gov Ortom by Simbrixton(m): 5:47pm On Jun 21, 2018
This man is an unsung hero if we live in a country where questions are asked where did fulani herdsmen get their guns from and who are the fulani elites that support them

And why would we allow fulani settlements in oyo state after the example of southern kaduna

YORUBA UNITE AND RESIST
Re: I Never Promisted To Give Out Benue Land For Ranching-gov Ortom by oneligeria: 7:09am On Jun 22, 2018
Balyz:

Is ranching now a federal government business funded with tax payers money? While you are thinking of an answer are you aware that under the concurrent list only states can legislate on issues of livestock? Why do you think the FG is so desperately concerned with cattle and not any other type of livestock business such as poultry and piggery?
Re: I Never Promisted To Give Out Benue Land For Ranching-gov Ortom by cjrane: 12:23am On Jun 23, 2018
wagesofsin:

Buhari is truly out of control.
Nigerians should get ready to fight for their rights
Re: I Never Promisted To Give Out Benue Land For Ranching-gov Ortom by knowledgeable: 2:12am On Jun 23, 2018
buhariguy:
and that is what buhari is doing right now to resist the evil plot of bandit by suicidal suswan

Is it true that fulani represent only 9% of the population?
Re: I Never Promisted To Give Out Benue Land For Ranching-gov Ortom by cjrane: 8:06pm On Jun 23, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Why must unwilling states be forced to give land ? Kano state has already offered the whole of Falgore forest reserve which is technically enough in landmass and vegetation to host over 200 million cattles forever which is more than all the cattles the herdsmen claim to have .... Strangely the Federal Govt deliberately left out Kano from areas earmarked for the suspicious cattle colonies!!!

This proves that they truly have an islamization agenda.

It is all a well crafted drama playing out. Why hasn't any of the murderous fulani herdsmen ever been caught and tried in court? But if you retaliate, army, police and navy will look for you and even to bring you to court?

1 Like

Re: I Never Promisted To Give Out Benue Land For Ranching-gov Ortom by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jul 04, 2018
Guidette:

Abeg, which word is this one? Or am I the only one seeing this error? OP change the title asap.

""Also the land use act gives the FG the power to appropriate land in some instances for national development""

The state government remain the caretakers of the lands n they choose who to give, sell to, or is allowed to use its land.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sagay: I Will Be Very Upset If This Government Increases Price Of Petrol Again / Why We Use NURTW For Elections –INEC / Peter Obi’s Full Speech At ICC Abuja (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.