Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,086 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Osinachi Elsa Ezuruonye: Mike Ezruonyes Albino Daughter's 1st Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Osinachi Elsa Ezuruonye: Mike Ezruonyes Albino Daughter's 1st Birthday (Photos) (83402 Views)

Comedian Crazeclown Celebrates Gia, Daughter’s 1st Birthday / Lalasticlala Celebrates His Daughter's 1st Birthday / Queen Nwokoye Celebrates Oluchi, Her Daughter's 1st Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinachi Elsa Ezuruonye: Mike Ezruonyes Albino Daughter's 1st Birthday (Photos) by femi4: 2:39pm On Jun 21, 2018
Awaitingkopa:
No one prays to have an albino... But when it happens it happens.
Mike. Takia of your baby.. It's just her skin.
Is Albino a curse
Re: Osinachi Elsa Ezuruonye: Mike Ezruonyes Albino Daughter's 1st Birthday (Photos) by codemaniacs: 2:39pm On Jun 21, 2018
xx
Re: Osinachi Elsa Ezuruonye: Mike Ezruonyes Albino Daughter's 1st Birthday (Photos) by omoharry(f): 2:44pm On Jun 21, 2018
sotall:
When you tell them not to have sex in the afternoon especially when the sun is hot , Dem no dey hear

See the results naa...

#those beliefs while growing up#
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Osinachi Elsa Ezuruonye: Mike Ezruonyes Albino Daughter's 1st Birthday (Photos) by khallebb(m): 2:44pm On Jun 21, 2018
I think the father's gene is the stronger one in this baby...I believe the child is just only the exact replica of her father.. wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinachi Elsa Ezuruonye: Mike Ezruonyes Albino Daughter's 1st Birthday (Photos) by Avoidsexxx(m): 2:48pm On Jun 21, 2018
Naijawebmaster:

What other name should the 'condition' be called? Since you feel the word 'albino' is discriminatory.
The word daughter has described all we have to understand, man! " never tries to qualify a truth b'cos there is no adjectival phrase or clause and whatever whatever that can do that. peace be unto you!
Re: Osinachi Elsa Ezuruonye: Mike Ezruonyes Albino Daughter's 1st Birthday (Photos) by bizzibodi(m): 2:50pm On Jun 21, 2018
Mike sef na imo afin,what we call white rat. grin grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Osinachi Elsa Ezuruonye: Mike Ezruonyes Albino Daughter's 1st Birthday (Photos) by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 2:54pm On Jun 21, 2018
She's beautiful. kiss
Re: Osinachi Elsa Ezuruonye: Mike Ezruonyes Albino Daughter's 1st Birthday (Photos) by freevo: 2:55pm On Jun 21, 2018
[quote author=sotall post=68689292]When you tell them not to have sex in the afternoon especially when the sun is hot , Dem no dey hear

See the results naa...

Ah! another theory.
Re: Osinachi Elsa Ezuruonye: Mike Ezruonyes Albino Daughter's 1st Birthday (Photos) by skales67(m): 2:57pm On Jun 21, 2018
sotall:
When you tell them not to have sex in the afternoon especially when the sun is hot , Dem no dey hear

See the results naa...

#those beliefs while growing up#

Na lie! They had sex under Chandelier that has about 8 200watts bulbs.
Re: Osinachi Elsa Ezuruonye: Mike Ezruonyes Albino Daughter's 1st Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jun 21, 2018
Naijawebmaster:
Cute baby girl! kiss I heard most albinos are very intelligent, how true is it?

is brother Goodluck Ebele Buhari the president of Nigeria?
Re: Osinachi Elsa Ezuruonye: Mike Ezruonyes Albino Daughter's 1st Birthday (Photos) by mysteryman2014: 3:04pm On Jun 21, 2018
But the girl resembles t h e father

2 Likes

Re: Osinachi Elsa Ezuruonye: Mike Ezruonyes Albino Daughter's 1st Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jun 21, 2018
The beautiful girl resemble mike wella! I can see his face from hers. Happy birthday baby boo boo! More of your Father's money and fame on you, enjoy!
Re: Osinachi Elsa Ezuruonye: Mike Ezruonyes Albino Daughter's 1st Birthday (Photos) by Businext: 3:18pm On Jun 21, 2018
Now who should we believe?come on people this is a beautiful and wonderfully made baby girl, pretty.
#saynotoshenanigans
Re: Osinachi Elsa Ezuruonye: Mike Ezruonyes Albino Daughter's 1st Birthday (Photos) by anigold(m): 3:24pm On Jun 21, 2018
money121:
Beautiful Osinachi Elsa Ezuruonye Birthday Photos
Awwwwww,Beautiful Elsa!!!

She was a year old recently and celebrated the day with family and loved ones in Abuja....

Happy Belated Birthday baby girl....

Source: https://www.stelladimokokorkus.com/2018/06/beautiful-osinachi-elsa-ezuruonye.html

so after social media outcry he now accepted the child hmmmmm people's are wwwonderful grin grin grin
Re: Osinachi Elsa Ezuruonye: Mike Ezruonyes Albino Daughter's 1st Birthday (Photos) by anigold(m): 3:27pm On Jun 21, 2018
Awaitingkopa:
No one prays to have an albino... But when it happens it happens.
Mike. Takia of your baby.. It's just her skin.
what's wrong with albino ..I prefer albino to sickle cell. We live in a confused society. Imagine people discriminating against albino as if they created themselves..
Re: Osinachi Elsa Ezuruonye: Mike Ezruonyes Albino Daughter's 1st Birthday (Photos) by franchasng: 3:31pm On Jun 21, 2018
If u are light skin, please don't marry a light skin person, marry chocolate or dark skin but people won't listen, innocent cutie angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Osinachi Elsa Ezuruonye: Mike Ezruonyes Albino Daughter's 1st Birthday (Photos) by madjune(m): 3:33pm On Jun 21, 2018
ikorodureporta:
When dem dey baff dey bang, how albino no go form? Na soap enta d semen cheesy

One of my friend say albino no dey die, if i doubt weda i don ever see their obituary....

I think you've a point.

I'm yet to see an albino obituary poster since dem born me.
Re: Osinachi Elsa Ezuruonye: Mike Ezruonyes Albino Daughter's 1st Birthday (Photos) by don89(m): 3:47pm On Jun 21, 2018
When you are very fair (yellow) in completion, and you get married to a very fair lady , the result is usually albino.

2 Likes

Re: Osinachi Elsa Ezuruonye: Mike Ezruonyes Albino Daughter's 1st Birthday (Photos) by blackgold2018(m): 4:07pm On Jun 21, 2018
derrydinny:
god no go allow me born albino, the stigma that comes with it is too much and i am not sure i will be a good support for an albino child
buh this pikin ugly o, make we talk true
God won't allow you abi.. then who are you? Fool. You know nothing.
Re: Osinachi Elsa Ezuruonye: Mike Ezruonyes Albino Daughter's 1st Birthday (Photos) by Johnpsite: 4:09pm On Jun 21, 2018
Nawaoo
Re: Osinachi Elsa Ezuruonye: Mike Ezruonyes Albino Daughter's 1st Birthday (Photos) by Ngozi123(f): 4:24pm On Jun 21, 2018
don89:
When you are very fair (yellow) in completion, and you get married to a very fair lady , the result is usually albino.

The mum is not fair.

1 Like

Re: Osinachi Elsa Ezuruonye: Mike Ezruonyes Albino Daughter's 1st Birthday (Photos) by gwama: 4:26pm On Jun 21, 2018
Yesterday June 20, we read this on Nairaland to deny the rumor of divorce for albinism:

"Mike Ezuruonye has denied reports that he and his wife will be getting divorced.

Also, according to him, his wife did not give birth to an albino. Several news sources have reported that Mike and his wife are set to divorce each other.

Their reason for divorcing each other is said to be because his wife recently gave birth to a baby who is an albino and there is no albino in his lineage.

Mike Ezuruonye responded to these rumours and said they are definitely not true.

Ezuruonye considers the rumours to be absurd. He reiterated that His wife did not give birth to an albino and they are definitely not getting divorced."

And today here are the photos of the child "non albino".

THERE IS NO SMOKE WITHOUT FIRE, THE RUMOR OFTEN HAS A ROOT OF TRUTH

1 Like

Re: Osinachi Elsa Ezuruonye: Mike Ezruonyes Albino Daughter's 1st Birthday (Photos) by pooozeee(m): 4:33pm On Jun 21, 2018

Re: Osinachi Elsa Ezuruonye: Mike Ezruonyes Albino Daughter's 1st Birthday (Photos) by newoffer: 4:35pm On Jun 21, 2018
Who supposed born Albino ? Shey na me wey black like industrial kpomo.
Re: Osinachi Elsa Ezuruonye: Mike Ezruonyes Albino Daughter's 1st Birthday (Photos) by gwama: 4:46pm On Jun 21, 2018
Ngozi123:

The mum is not fair.

But she is not black.There are several degrees of fair cool
Re: Osinachi Elsa Ezuruonye: Mike Ezruonyes Albino Daughter's 1st Birthday (Photos) by gwama: 5:39pm On Jun 21, 2018
Nature does things well, which leads the opposites to attract each other to complement each other. For example, small men like tall women and vice versa, which should also be for the complexion of the skin, people of fair complexion should be attracted to people of dark color. But I especially noticed that light-skinned men really liked light-skinned women, which is unnatural and it increases the risk of albinime in their children. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Osinachi Elsa Ezuruonye: Mike Ezruonyes Albino Daughter's 1st Birthday (Photos) by okwabayi(m): 5:43pm On Jun 21, 2018
I throway cap for SDK. Her stories are always on point. When the major characters try to deny and prove her false she stones evidence to solidify her reputation.

1 Like

Re: Osinachi Elsa Ezuruonye: Mike Ezruonyes Albino Daughter's 1st Birthday (Photos) by oochi123(f): 5:50pm On Jun 21, 2018
She looks like the mum bt took the dada color.. The guy sef too fair
Re: Osinachi Elsa Ezuruonye: Mike Ezruonyes Albino Daughter's 1st Birthday (Photos) by victorian(f): 6:31pm On Jun 21, 2018
Na wa o

Eeyah

He should accept his luck like that . its has happened and she's here already . Accept her like that biko.
Na blessing . lol
Re: Osinachi Elsa Ezuruonye: Mike Ezruonyes Albino Daughter's 1st Birthday (Photos) by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 6:32pm On Jun 21, 2018
Naijawebmaster:
Cute baby girl! kiss I heard most albinos are very intelligent, how true is it?

Still looking for a reliable website design? Then check my signature No advance payment(s) required*
actually all the ones I've had acquaintances with including a cadet at maritime academy are very smart. The one at Maritime was my mate and he was a Nautical science cadet. A very difficult course and he chopped it like beans in bread.
Re: Osinachi Elsa Ezuruonye: Mike Ezruonyes Albino Daughter's 1st Birthday (Photos) by RiyadhGoddess(f): 6:50pm On Jun 21, 2018
Oga mike na you vomit this pikin. No need for DNA. Haba this girl is mike's carbon copy. Look at the two of them picture closely. Besides why did you say your daughter isn't an albino? Oh I see she's not an albino but Afin

3 Likes

Re: Osinachi Elsa Ezuruonye: Mike Ezruonyes Albino Daughter's 1st Birthday (Photos) by Shemadex(m): 7:05pm On Jun 21, 2018
Abi oooo sebi he said he did not gave birth to abino uote author=enoqueen post=68687062]Shebi Mike say him no born albino.

But na waoh, monitoring spirit everywhere.

Behind every rumour........ [/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ronke Odusanya: 'I Used To Wear 3 Bras While Running In Secondary School' / Runtown Buys A White Lion As Pet (Pictures) / Area Scatter : Nigeria's First Crossdresser - Imo State (1970), Before Bobrisky

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.