Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,647 members, 7,816,656 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

4 (muslim) Kidnappers And 5 (christian) Murderers Were Sentenced To DEATH - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 4 (muslim) Kidnappers And 5 (christian) Murderers Were Sentenced To DEATH (764 Views)

Meet 4 Kids That Were Sentenced To Life Imprisonment, Check Out What They Did / Kidnappers And Killers Of Micah Isiah, Imo Undergraduate Arrested And Paraded / Kidnappers And Killers Of John Iheanacho Arrested (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 (muslim) Kidnappers And 5 (christian) Murderers Were Sentenced To DEATH by jbbalarabe(m): 12:47pm On Jun 21, 2018
4 (Muslim) kidnappers and 5 (Christian) murderers were sentenced to DEATH in Adamawa by the same judge on the same day in the same court but CAN begged the President to reverse the death sentence passed on those they call Christians alone.

Those who watch me closely know that I deliberately leave CAN out of discourse for personal reasons and not because I want to please anyone despite the fact that I know that they are an arm of PDP since the days of Ayo Oritshejafor. If not for God, their conduct since then is enough to cause war in the size of Rwandan genocide.

They cried over Arabic only to come back and apologise for misleading their followers. Now they want their Christian brothers who are also alleged to be the ones who killed 2 Christian priests not to be hanged while they closed their eyes to the Muslims who only kidnapped. Those killers are part of the people who go about killing people and our people call them Fulani herdsmen killers. That is why people pray in vain.

God doesn't anwser the prayers of wicked hypocrites.
God is fair.

-Sunday Wale Adeniran

1 Like

Re: 4 (muslim) Kidnappers And 5 (christian) Murderers Were Sentenced To DEATH by Anigreat: 12:51pm On Jun 21, 2018
shocked shocked

A murder that was masterminded by those four Muslims. How come five christians are included? Because of bad company. Know who you keep as friends.
Re: 4 (muslim) Kidnappers And 5 (christian) Murderers Were Sentenced To DEATH by Bayajidda1: 1:09pm On Jun 21, 2018
shocked
Re: 4 (muslim) Kidnappers And 5 (christian) Murderers Were Sentenced To DEATH by Bayajidda1: 1:09pm On Jun 21, 2018
shocked shocked
Re: 4 (muslim) Kidnappers And 5 (christian) Murderers Were Sentenced To DEATH by tunjiajayi: 3:11pm On Jun 21, 2018
Can=agolo
Re: 4 (muslim) Kidnappers And 5 (christian) Murderers Were Sentenced To DEATH by Orangina(m): 6:05pm On Jun 21, 2018
God.
Re: 4 (muslim) Kidnappers And 5 (christian) Murderers Were Sentenced To DEATH by dammyeve: 9:00am On Jun 23, 2018
I know some people will opine that they should be free because Fulani herdsmen kill. Apart from the fact that there's no valid evidence to prove this. Must Yoruba kidnap every Igbo because someone Igbo have been kidnapping some Yoruba? We need to get things right.

(1) (Reply)

Former Miss Great Britain Found Dead At Her Parents’ Home(photos) / Brazilian Mother Dies After 71 Grams Of Cocaine Bust Inside Her / -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.