Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,110 members, 7,814,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Toyin Aimakhu Addresses Issue With Mercy Aigbe: I Was Wrong And Out Of Line - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Aimakhu Addresses Issue With Mercy Aigbe: I Was Wrong And Out Of Line (23206 Views)

Toyin Aimakhu: I Took Codeine, Hard Drugs. I Couldn't Boast Of N1m In 2016 / Toyin Aimakhu Abraham Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday With Lovely Photos / Toyin Aimakhu Celebrates Funke Akindele’s Pregnancy [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Addresses Issue With Mercy Aigbe: I Was Wrong And Out Of Line by omooba969(m): 2:55pm On Jun 21, 2018
Next...

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Addresses Issue With Mercy Aigbe: I Was Wrong And Out Of Line by omooba969(m): 2:55pm On Jun 21, 2018
This foundation na higher level o. grin
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Addresses Issue With Mercy Aigbe: I Was Wrong And Out Of Line by valentineuwakwe(m): 3:00pm On Jun 21, 2018
yeah toyin. . .good one. .I like your humility and how you apologize. . .I will love you more for that...dnt forget, am your biggest fan!

1 Like

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Addresses Issue With Mercy Aigbe: I Was Wrong And Out Of Line by tlurdy: 3:08pm On Jun 21, 2018
And so? Why all dis Olosho get mind and boldness to showcase on media?i dey go dey come.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Addresses Issue With Mercy Aigbe: I Was Wrong And Out Of Line by michony505(m): 3:32pm On Jun 21, 2018
Go and get your PVC
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Addresses Issue With Mercy Aigbe: I Was Wrong And Out Of Line by RadiantKiwi(f): 3:43pm On Jun 21, 2018
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Addresses Issue With Mercy Aigbe: I Was Wrong And Out Of Line by GrandMufti: 3:52pm On Jun 21, 2018
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Addresses Issue With Mercy Aigbe: I Was Wrong And Out Of Line by xangerar: 5:26pm On Jun 21, 2018
What about Bobrisky ,who thinks HE is what SHE is not, who has gone rowdy already on other people's issue?
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Addresses Issue With Mercy Aigbe: I Was Wrong And Out Of Line by PapaHD: 5:38pm On Jun 21, 2018
femo86:
Go and get your PVC...........................
Abeg which position Toyin and/or Mercy dey contest?
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Addresses Issue With Mercy Aigbe: I Was Wrong And Out Of Line by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jun 21, 2018
What is my own sef
Abeg you guys should patronize me for makeup ooo
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Addresses Issue With Mercy Aigbe: I Was Wrong And Out Of Line by jy2kbeyond(m): 6:58pm On Jun 21, 2018
enabledgoddess:
You don't give a fuuuuuuuuuuck yet you clicked on the topic. You actually care

I was expecting to see something similar with Romangodess. Unfortunately.... undecided undecided undecided
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Addresses Issue With Mercy Aigbe: I Was Wrong And Out Of Line by israelmao(m): 7:05pm On Jun 21, 2018
D for Doll
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Addresses Issue With Mercy Aigbe: I Was Wrong And Out Of Line by MarieSucre(f): 8:37pm On Jun 21, 2018
Meekmind:
This lady has brain tumour... Ever since her marital issue she has subtlety gone mad...Always doing anything to get attention... undecided undecided
..Apology is now attention seeking.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Addresses Issue With Mercy Aigbe: I Was Wrong And Out Of Line by MarieSucre(f): 8:37pm On Jun 21, 2018
oshe11:
WOMEN do not truly FORGIVE each other

Because you were a woman in your previous life se? Nonsense and ingredient.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Addresses Issue With Mercy Aigbe: I Was Wrong And Out Of Line by GrammarCheck: 8:38pm On Jun 21, 2018
Sniper4real:
Wetin spain and Iran play yesterday jare

See as Croatia de whip Argentina
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Addresses Issue With Mercy Aigbe: I Was Wrong And Out Of Line by DemolaUnbias(m): 8:49pm On Jun 21, 2018
I wanna show all the time, ALAKADA
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Addresses Issue With Mercy Aigbe: I Was Wrong And Out Of Line by oshe11: 8:55pm On Jun 21, 2018
MarieSucre:

Because you were a woman in your previous life se? Nonsense and ingredient.
Haba!

They way You have bashing me, I'd deactivate my account for you
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Addresses Issue With Mercy Aigbe: I Was Wrong And Out Of Line by MarieSucre(f): 9:00pm On Jun 21, 2018
oshe11:
Haba!
They way You have bashing me, I'd deactivate my account for you
Hurry.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Addresses Issue With Mercy Aigbe: I Was Wrong And Out Of Line by oshe11: 9:15pm On Jun 21, 2018
MarieSucre:

Hurry.
tongue

But on a serious note, its true though.
Women keep grudges ALOT
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Addresses Issue With Mercy Aigbe: I Was Wrong And Out Of Line by MarieSucre(f): 9:21pm On Jun 21, 2018
oshe11:
tongue

But on a serious note, its true though.
Women keep grudges ALOT
okay

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Kisses Dad Says She Can Also Raise Her Son Alone Just Like Her Dad / #BAADFOREVER: Banky W And His Wife, Adesua Etomi Celebrates Wedding Anniversary / Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son On Valentine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.