Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,432 members, 7,864,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 08:53 AM

Nigeria Vs Greece: [1 - 2] On June 17, 2010 @ World Cup - Sports (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Greece: [1 - 2] On June 17, 2010 @ World Cup (54035 Views)

Poll: What will Nigeria do

Win: 84% (184 votes)
Draw: 6% (14 votes)
Lose: 9% (20 votes)
This poll has ended

Nigeria Vs Germany: U20 World Cup (0 - 1) On 11th June 2015 / 2014 WC Qualifier : Malawi Vs Nigeria (1 - 1) On June 9 2012 / Nigeria Vs Argentina: [0 - 1] On June 12, 2010 @ World Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs Greece: [1 - 2] On June 17, 2010 @ World Cup by astuto: 6:18pm On Jun 17, 2010
I just looked up and saw your poll on who wins the match .
84% said Nigeria will win. Ha ha ha. Patriots.  grin
you've seen for yourselves now.
Re: Nigeria Vs Greece: [1 - 2] On June 17, 2010 @ World Cup by tkb417(m): 6:18pm On Jun 17, 2010
who is explaining the NFF anthem to me o
cos this noise is getting unbearable

Kaita, Yakubu and Obasi decided to lose a game; some people want me to believe we lost cos of NFF
how?
Re: Nigeria Vs Greece: [1 - 2] On June 17, 2010 @ World Cup by supaeagles(m): 6:19pm On Jun 17, 2010
mental errors were made today, but just the way naija qualified for the WC, through the back door, so too shall we make it to the next round.
We just need more discipline/tactics/confidence, the talent is obviously there.
Re: Nigeria Vs Greece: [1 - 2] On June 17, 2010 @ World Cup by badman(m): 6:20pm On Jun 17, 2010
imagine martins cud not play cos all the subs were used to replace all the injured left back, we have offended amodu some people
Re: Nigeria Vs Greece: [1 - 2] On June 17, 2010 @ World Cup by tkb417(m): 6:20pm On Jun 17, 2010
buzugee:

una try sha. me i no sabi the name of any of our players apart from yobo and enyeama. who is shittu ? who is yakubu ? who is kaita ? ohh and i know kanu and okocha.
How will you know Yobo and Enyeama and you wont know Yakubu
tell me how abeg
im interested
Re: Nigeria Vs Greece: [1 - 2] On June 17, 2010 @ World Cup by ucysiz(m): 6:21pm On Jun 17, 2010
12large:

ziegla your a bASTAR.D how did keita played well from day 1 i knew keita was useless`

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Re: Nigeria Vs Greece: [1 - 2] On June 17, 2010 @ World Cup by dayokanu(m): 6:21pm On Jun 17, 2010
but can we beat Korea?
what do u think of that miss by Obasi?
now i believe some of our players have offended the gods of their villages

why should it be our players that will be missing such opportunities
Maicon scored a goal that was not meant to enter the net. just a simple tap in for us, the ball flew to the other side

i don tire abeg

That Kaita boi na oloshi and why didnt martins play?

We can beat Korea if things work well for us, Greece was our best chance, Now Korea needs just a draw while we need a win which is not the best situation for us.

I didnt watch the second half I was like an hour late to work self. I believe Luck favours the brave.

Against korea we have to be careful, If we go gung ho, they would counter us mercilessly, I didnt see Obasis miss, Its good that kaita has ruled himself out so Etuhu and Haruna plus 2 wingers, Osaze and Uche then Martins and Yakubu in attack
Re: Nigeria Vs Greece: [1 - 2] On June 17, 2010 @ World Cup by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jun 17, 2010
bawomolo:

garba lawal and tijani babangida must have not being from the north.

stop with the hate people.  
audacious:

Like sey na aboki miss one on one with goal keeper and the other miss open net! Abi na aboki sit down for ground inside his 18yard box while keeping an oposition player onside and proceeded to watch as that player scored the second goal.

Keita messed up but we had our chance to take the lead, that was blown by Yakubu and Obasi!

I DON'T CARE!

I DID NOT WATCH D ENTIRE MATCH,

BUT WITH WHAT I WAS ABLE 2 PAINFULLY ENDURE,

I CALLED OUT D PPLE WHO MESSED UP, KPERE!
Re: Nigeria Vs Greece: [1 - 2] On June 17, 2010 @ World Cup by Amhatu(m): 6:21pm On Jun 17, 2010
ziga:

Na your papa papas papa be baS.tard. Oloshi radarada!!!  angry angry

In my opinion ,Nigerian Footbal Federation (NFF)Hired a coach  humilating Amodu and using fear tactics during African Cup of nations, distracting Amudo  about his job through the media during his tenure .
(Thats only one thing many others regarding contract etc) search what Amodu said about it and others on the forum like Sagamite
Re: Nigeria Vs Greece: [1 - 2] On June 17, 2010 @ World Cup by ceejay80s(m): 6:22pm On Jun 17, 2010
lets talk about the coach, the other coach wey leave complain say some people wan chop inside his money,that means that this present coach accepted to give them something from his salary, that is why dem put the inexperienced coach
our football na politics,
Re: Nigeria Vs Greece: [1 - 2] On June 17, 2010 @ World Cup by tkb417(m): 6:23pm On Jun 17, 2010
dayokanu:

We can beat Korea if things work well for us, Greece was our best chance, Now Korea needs just a draw while we need a win which is not the best situation for us.

I didnt watch the second half I was like an hour late to work self. I believe Luck favours the brave.

Against korea we have to be careful, If we go gung ho, they would counter us mercilessly, I didnt see Obasis miss, Its good that kaita has ruled himself out so Etuhu and Haruna plus 2 wingers, Osaze and Uche then Martins and Yakubu in attack
Going Gung Ho means we will lose by 4 goals to nothing
except our saviour (enyeama) comes to our rescue again

did you say Etuhu?

dude has been  poo
i think all those boiz in Iyana Ipaja woulda done better than Etuhu
Re: Nigeria Vs Greece: [1 - 2] On June 17, 2010 @ World Cup by hbrednic: 6:24pm On Jun 17, 2010
i was all badluck today
hope nobody had a heart attack
Re: Nigeria Vs Greece: [1 - 2] On June 17, 2010 @ World Cup by bawomolo(m): 6:24pm On Jun 17, 2010
the only NFF can't blame for is the lack of continuity in nigerian football (youth to senior team). other than that, there is nothing more the NFF could do.  

largerback does criticism for the certain lineup. a centerback formation of danny shoot where belle face an yobo is worrisome.  why play obasi who is obviously out of form?  is martin unfit, is utaka finished. if so why was anichebe abandoned for bench warmers like ideye brown and utaka.
Re: Nigeria Vs Greece: [1 - 2] On June 17, 2010 @ World Cup by ceejay80s(m): 6:25pm On Jun 17, 2010
mikel will call martins, taiye taiwo,asazie, and the senior teams say i no tell una say those small boys go rubbish una? that is why i form injury
Re: Nigeria Vs Greece: [1 - 2] On June 17, 2010 @ World Cup by bawomolo(m): 6:25pm On Jun 17, 2010
Amhatu:

In my opinion ,Nigerian Footbal Federation (NFF)Hired a coach  humilating Amodu and using fear tactics during African Cup of nations, distracting Amudo  about his job through the media during his tenure .
(Thats only one thing many others regarding contract etc) search what Amodu said about it and others on the forum like Sagamite

amodu is trash and deserved the humiliation he got. get over it.
Re: Nigeria Vs Greece: [1 - 2] On June 17, 2010 @ World Cup by ucysiz(m): 6:25pm On Jun 17, 2010
ceejay80s:

lets talk about the coach, the other coach wey leave complain say some people wan chop inside his money,that means that this present coach accepted to give them something from his salary, that is why dem put the inexperienced coach

we should leave lagerback out of this, it is lack of fighting spirit on the part of the players that cost us this match.
Re: Nigeria Vs Greece: [1 - 2] On June 17, 2010 @ World Cup by Ranoscky(m): 6:26pm On Jun 17, 2010
up super eagles!

I still believe in the super eagle's no matter what. we lost today's game dosen't mean we'r out yet, we still have hope of qualifying to the next round so u guys should xcersice patient and have D believe Dat we can do it!

Ama die hard fan of super eagle's so i don't believe it's over until it's over!   SUPER EAGLES ALL THE WAY!
Re: Nigeria Vs Greece: [1 - 2] On June 17, 2010 @ World Cup by Amhatu(m): 6:26pm On Jun 17, 2010
tkb41
we have been shouting NFF everytime

what exactly did NFF do wrong?
i want to know now now now
cos this din about NFF is getting too much

was it NFF that missed that goal?

Re: Nigeria Vs Greece: [1 - 2] On June 17, 2010 @ World Cup by tkb417(m): 6:26pm On Jun 17, 2010
Amhatu:

what sagamite said? what Amodu said?
who are those?

1) Amodu is a pillock, nothing good can come out of his mouth
2) Sagamite is amodus bro; what on earth do u want him to say?

ol boi, leave story for tortoise
Re: Nigeria Vs Greece: [1 - 2] On June 17, 2010 @ World Cup by Liedetect: 6:27pm On Jun 17, 2010
supaeagles
mental errors were made today,  but just the way naija qualified for the WC, through the back door, so too shall we make it to the next round.
We just need more discipline/tactics/confidence, the talent is obviously there.

You dey tok Enyeama. Let’s  hope you’re right
Re: Nigeria Vs Greece: [1 - 2] On June 17, 2010 @ World Cup by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jun 17, 2010
ABEG I'M OUTTA HERE!
Re: Nigeria Vs Greece: [1 - 2] On June 17, 2010 @ World Cup by Amhatu(m): 6:28pm On Jun 17, 2010
tkb417:

what sagamite said? what Amodu said?
who are those?

1) Amodu is a pillock, nothing good can come out of his mouth
2) Sagamite is amodus bro; what on earth do u want him to say?

ol boi, leave story for tortoise

Even if he is brother does not give right for NFF to do such person under contract ( NFF using fear tactics)
Re: Nigeria Vs Greece: [1 - 2] On June 17, 2010 @ World Cup by tkb417(m): 6:28pm On Jun 17, 2010
ceejay80s:

who is the inexperienced coach?
Re: Nigeria Vs Greece: [1 - 2] On June 17, 2010 @ World Cup by chidexy(m): 6:29pm On Jun 17, 2010
Meanwhile Lulu and Ogunjobi are already plotting on how to "engineer" their re election so they can continue destroying Nigerian football from where they left off
Re: Nigeria Vs Greece: [1 - 2] On June 17, 2010 @ World Cup by ucysiz(m): 6:30pm On Jun 17, 2010
hbrednic:

i was all badluck today
hope nobody had a heart attack

i dont believe in your badluck theory we lost cause we did not put our house in order.
Re: Nigeria Vs Greece: [1 - 2] On June 17, 2010 @ World Cup by vwvw(m): 6:30pm On Jun 17, 2010
i wish abacha was still head of state. some guys for sleep for guardroom
Re: Nigeria Vs Greece: [1 - 2] On June 17, 2010 @ World Cup by mannygee: 6:30pm On Jun 17, 2010
[b]HOW I WISH FIFA COULD HAVE NAMED THE FIFA SOUTHAFRICA 2010 OFFICIAL BALL 'CORRUPTION' INSTEAD OF 'JABULANI'. WE (NIGERIANS) WOULD HAVE USE OUR BUNCH OF EXPERIENCED AND TALENTED 'PLAYERS' IN GOVERNMENT TO WIN THE WORLDCUP FOR US AND FOR KEEP.[/b].

NAIJA PEOPLE!! UNA NO GO KILL ME WITH LAFF O!!!!
[size=8pt][/size]
Re: Nigeria Vs Greece: [1 - 2] On June 17, 2010 @ World Cup by ziga: 6:31pm On Jun 17, 2010
Amhatu:

I agree that the NFF may have been unfair to Amodu.

My reasons are, even though he was one of the problems (he seems technically incompetent), there are many other problems with the way footbal is being run in Nigeria.

Selection of players is obviously faulty ( over half of them are obviously unfit), Football management and planning is also deficient (there is no continuity with the way everything is being handled)

Anytime you go into a fight without a proper plan, you will never win.

Even if the greatest coach in the world had to handle the current super eagles team, he will be thoroughly shamed.
Re: Nigeria Vs Greece: [1 - 2] On June 17, 2010 @ World Cup by tkb417(m): 6:32pm On Jun 17, 2010
Amhatu:

Even if he is brother does not give right for NFF to do such person under contract ( NFF using fear tactics)
what are u saying? do u understand football at all b4 i waste my time

was Mourhinho under contract when he was fired? Benitez? Ramos? Zola?
and whats the meaning of sack sef?
It is usually an unceremonious or forceful rejection of someone who was legally engaged
so a sack would definitely contravene stipulated and signed agreements hence the need for compensation
Amodu can eat grass for all i care, he started the rot in the team

i dont wanna do amodu talk here
lets talk about kaita, Yakubu and Obasi
Re: Nigeria Vs Greece: [1 - 2] On June 17, 2010 @ World Cup by obinna5000(m): 6:32pm On Jun 17, 2010
I have seen teams win and draw matches with 10 men.
Re: Nigeria Vs Greece: [1 - 2] On June 17, 2010 @ World Cup by ucysiz(m): 6:33pm On Jun 17, 2010
vwvw:

i wish abacha was still head of state. some guys for sleep for guardroom

we are talking abt mess and u are remembering worst mess
Re: Nigeria Vs Greece: [1 - 2] On June 17, 2010 @ World Cup by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jun 17, 2010
tkb417

So in your view NFF has played no part in our failure at this world cup?

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (53) (Reply)

Photos: Man Runs Mad, Goes Unclad After Winning N1m In Sportbet / AFCON: Kenneth Omeruo And Chidozie Awaziem Tested For Drugs After Cameroon Win / Photos From Stephen's Keshi Funeral Service In Benin. See His Coffin.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.